[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on Cracked.com? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zso ColickWY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 17

File: 2000px-Cracked.com_logo.svg.png (102KB, 2000x392px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Cracked.com_logo.svg.png
102KB, 2000x392px
thoughts on Cracked.com?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsoColickWY
>>
used to be good, isn't anymore.
>>
Their "personal experiences"-section can be interesting.
>>
SEVEN REASONS WHY DRUMPF WILL MAKE THE "MAD MAX: FURY ROAD" WORLD A REALITY
>>
Cracked TV and Does Not Compute was fucking hilarious
>>
>>81320602
Does john cheese still write for cracked? I remember him writing some good articles about his shit life
>>
>>81320602
>5 reasons why we don't need borders and laws and shit.

Cancer.

Pure fucking cancer.

I hope you get hit by a bus for shilling that shit, you piece of trash.
>>
>>81320911
this, michael swaim was the only good thing on that site (after seanbaby left anyway)
>>
>>81320602
I liked cracked when i was 13 years old and they made funny lists
I am no longer a child and have not become a niggerloving faggot like they have, so i no longer have any reason to browse cracked
>>
Cracked.com? Don't you mean Cucked.com? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Sits in a bathtub with a razor and works up the courage to slit my wrist.
>>
>>81320602
It was consistently funny like 5 years ago, now it's just a political blog that uses curse words as a substitute for humor. It's definitely not what it used to be.
>>
File: 1405441045239.jpg (6KB, 251x220px) Image search: [Google]
1405441045239.jpg
6KB, 251x220px
>>81320602
>before the tv show Friends every woman fucked any guy who was super nice to her instead of just being friends
>>
>>81320602
It's shit.
>>
The most numale site around
>>
>>81320602
I used to have a friend, not so much anymore, that used to use Cracked articles as sources for arguments when debating me about immigration policy
>>
>its a person things they speak for an entire gender and their snowflake life experience counts for universal facts episode.
>>
Used to be the funniest website on the internet like 4 or 5 years ago, mostly because of Michael Swaim and Seanbaby. Took a massive left turn when David Wong lost his goddamn mind and basically alienated all of his talent and hired women because of his white knighting midlife crisis. Around the same time that college humour stopped being funny. Kind of seemed like a coordinated subversion of male-oriented comedy if you ask me. Notice how great internet comedy basically doesn't exist anymore and the ones that still do turned SJW? Really makes you think.
>>
>>81320678
it was never good, you were just too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>81320914
Naw, he took to much soy sauce and blinked into another universe. Nobody's seen or heard from him since.
>>
>>81322905
Inb4 "Cracked was always reddit and you're reddit for ever liking it!!!!!"
>>
>>81322644
>>81321053
>hello i am currently just about 18

... the site was always shit.
>>
>>81320602
Used to be decent, today it's as reddit as Rick and Morty
>>
>>81322871
IMO he stopped being funny almost as soon as he got bought out by cracked
>>
>>81322960
It was shit in the same sense that Arthur is shit or Sesame Street is shit. It's just not for our age group.
>>
thats a hideous art style
>>
>>81322949
He's right though. PWOT had a few great memes and John Dies At The End was Finn, but cracked was never really good. You were just 12 and didn't know any better.
>>
>>81322949
cracked has always been the definition of "edgy." As in its "sooo out there and hilarious" to sheltered early teens, but its ultimately toothless and thus irrelevant, as it would always hug the status quo for fear of alienating the sensitive and easily triggered. As it came into existence after the internet went mainstream and thus was nothing but an attempt to cash in on that.
>>
>>81323058

You're wrong.
>>
It was good. Had some good contents and sometimes fun comments sections.
>>
>>81320602
This isn't your personal test audience, Jack. Go back to your lady doctor wife and masturbate while she fucks a nog.
>>
>>81323058
Nah it has changed a lot.
>>
>people like Seanbaby
I love this website
>>
>>81323094
So you were either younger and thus its even more forgivable that you didn't know any better or you were older and its less forgivable.

And if you thought the site only went to shit once it started getting "political" you're just completely braindead.
>>
>>81323006
This. It's literally like MAD magazine for the internet age. It's not bad, but f you still enjoy it past the age of 20 there's probably something seriously wrong with you.
>>
Cracked was initially really funny then it started getting lazy and preachy. Kind of like the Family Guy of websites.
>>
>>81322871
Does Wong even still write articles?
>>
They have a good list of Halloween jokes for kids

>Why didn't the skeleton want to play football? >Because he was probably a homosexual
>>
>>81323180
it was always lazy and "preachy" you were just too young to notice either.
>>
>>81320602
God, it used to be fun. Seanbaby's articles are STILL A++++. Now, just social justice pandering. It's unimaginably bad.
>>
>>81323180
You mean the george carlin of websites?
>>
I liked it a lot some years ago but I feel it has become a bit too political over time. I can appreciate that they're trying to raise awareness of some problems we are currently facing but I feel like it gets in the way of the humour.
>>
File: Capture d’écran (291).png (324KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Capture d’écran (291).png
324KB, 1366x768px
>>81323190
yup, he wrote one today kek
>>
>>81323287
I was too young to notice at the age of 10 but magically became old enough at the age of 12?
>>
>>81322905
It was good before the internet. I remember reading the magazines as a kid.
>>
File: jf-sargent.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jf-sargent.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
It used to be quite funny & often informative but then they decided to align with "hurr durr gamerz just haet stronk womyn" side and it's devolved into a tiresome political agenda pushing. The worst offender being their writer JF Sargent, I mean just look at this guy. He is the poster child for smug urbane quasi intellectuals
>>
>>81320602
not only they are unfun, stupid, condescending, but they are fucking liars.
typical of such sites - they can spread slanderous bullshit and then say WE ARE JUST A COMEDY WEBSITE - BUT TAKE US SERIOUSLY WEN W ASK TO
>>
>>81320602
It was pretty good 5-minute break timewaster, funny as fuck articles that weren't that political. Then it all went to shit.

The ocasional After Hours can be good when it isn't bullshit politics
>>
>>81323402
>race is just a social construct it doesn't exist!
>now let's constantly obsess over race
>>
>>81323402
>no troll tabs open

Assert yourself if you're going to post a screenshot.
>>
it's shit now. it was good before

still read some of seanbaby's articles from time to time, jew fucks stopped hosting some of the older ones

cracked tv was ok
>>
File: Cracked Cucks.jpg (584KB, 1280x1542px) Image search: [Google]
Cracked Cucks.jpg
584KB, 1280x1542px
>>81320602
>KEKED.com
>>
>cracked was good you guys
It was either nostalgia baiting or circlejerking about Teddy Roosevelt and Tesla.
>>
>>81323402
>saying all black people are violent because of statistics is racist and wrong
>however hitler was white so this clearly proves that white people are worse
>checkmate racists
>>
>>81322871
Longer than 4 or 5 years ago breh I'd say 7 or 8
>>
>>81321000
>5 pictures of sad brown people that will make you say fuck borders and countries and shit
>>
>>81322960
I'm nearly 24, and cracked was not always shit. Seanbaby was funny (although his best writing was for his section in EGM), and some of the early articles on cracked were amusing (pre-2010).
>>
>>81323627
no it was legitimately funny like 6+ years ago. especially chris buckolz' articles and swaim's videos. they were really making jokes back then. then they started to talk only about pop culture, and then it devolved into this leftist political blog. it really wasnt always shit, and i still enjoy some of their old content, so it clearly isnt just nostalgia
>>
>>81323711
essentially this. the time stated is accurate, too.
>>
>>81320602
Read it for the interesting lists and rare gems at photoplasty.
The political turn is disgusting.
>>
>>81323100
>that one dude who always got the top comment with a pun
Pretty much all I remember of Cracked, that and the utter betrayal when one of the "authors" said puns were shit
>>
>>81323402
>Guys, I used to be like you, but the I realized that big brother loves us all.
>>
>>81323287
You keep pushing this shit but literally no one agrees with you you fucking autist. There is objectively a point where the website almost overnight became intensely shrill and overtly political.
>>
David Wong isn't his real name.
He's not even a fucking Asian.

Why is he using an Asian name if he is a white guy?
>>
if you want to know the exact moment when this site when to absolute shit, it was when Jay Pinkerton left as chief-editor.

holy fuck it went downhill so fast it might as well have been Sonic on stage one
>>
>>81323769
>you

Listen I get that a generation of braindead fuckwits grew up thinking cracked was the edgiest thing in the world, but fuck man, it was always shit and it was always targeting kids too young to know it was shit.
>>
I thought S.W.A.I.M. was hilarious when I was like 15
>>
>>81323845
>the edgiest thing in the world,
>the edgiest
the fuck? people are just saying before was funny, now is a preachy neo-lib, unfun shitfest.
>>
>>81323539
>Race is a social construct!
Yes.
>Race doesn't exist!
That's not what being a social construct means.
>>
>>81323845
Another sigh of autism is using edgy to describe anything you have even a vague distaste for, so I am at this point genuinely certain you're on the spectrum. Cracked was never edgy, it was fucking zany. It was a mad magazine ripoff for christ's sake you spergy dumbass.
>>
>>81323912
>you don't like what I liked when I was a kid? autism.

... for a clean definition of what "edgy" means and how it applies to cracked, see >>81323080
>>
Seanbaby was the only good part of the site.
>>
>>81323464
>welcome to the internet, I am your god
>>
>>81323971
>"soooo out there and hilarious"
That's not what edgy means in any context anywhere you autistic imbecile.
>>
>>81323910
race is genetic. social construct is a meaningless buzzword
>>
>>81324059
The amount of melanin you have in your skin is genetic. The stereotypes and expectations that are associated with that amount (or lack thereof) are social constructs.
>>
>>81323058
Cracked TV and the first season of Agents of Cracked were very funny.
>>
>>81323985
Is that a quote by JF Sargent?
>>
just going to take a stab in the dark and guess that, maybe, idk like 100% of posts itt saying cracked isn't funny anymore are white males

NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU
>>
More like cucked.com
>>
>>81324123
But we have plenty of evidence thst race goes beyond melanin. Facial structure, for example, and the likelihood to have certain physical characteristics (which leads to west africans dominating sprinting, east africans dominating long range running, and people of western european descent dominating swimming).
>>
>>81324123
theres more to race than different melanin levels. and social construct still doesnt mean anything.
>>
>>81324142
Yes. He got paid for that.
>>
>>81324151
kek

You raise an interesting question though, even though I know you're being ironic: is Cracked funny to anybody anymore? I can't imagine anyone laughing at the shit they post now because it's not really comedy, unless you consider writing in a condescending "umm sweetie actually" kind of tone like that Wong article someone just posted. There's not really jokes as such. At best I can see nose-ring and side-shave types nodding imperiously as they read the article but definitely not laughing.
>>
File: JGLS.jpg (55KB, 337x513px) Image search: [Google]
JGLS.jpg
55KB, 337x513px
After Hours is still pretty good, but I haven't exactly been keeping up with it. Also, holy shit how the cast has changed after all these years.
>>81321004
>mfw catch Swaim on the new Chappelle special
>>
>>81324225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br5WPzy4HHk
>>
>>81324265
I never watched their videos, I mean just the articles.
>>
>>81324184
>>81324202
I will give you facial structure, as well as certain dispositions towards certain physical activity. The Tarahumara tribe in Mexico are similarly dominant in long-range running.

But I do maintain that behavioral stereotypes associated with certain ethnicities are socially constructed. And social constructs are everywhere, how can you talk about them not existing or not meaning anything. Taxes are a social construct. The law is a social construct. School is a social construct. They're all systems that are created by society to serve it. They don't exist naturally.
>>
>>81322726

I think they're saying that before the TV show Friends nobody called it "the friend zone." But people were always just as weird about it, so they're still pretty off-base.
>>
>>81320678
I remember when the website was called Pointless Waste of Time and was actually funny and I remember when Cracked was a print magazine that ripped off Mad Magazine and was fun to read.
>>
>>81324151
The people who say it isn't funny anymore are angry white men upset that it's target audience changed from 13 year old boys to SJWs. In reality though, it was always an MCU tier comedy site for young adults.
>>
>>81324243
After hours is getting overwhelmingly preachy too
>>
>>81320602
>>81320678
Agents of Cracked was hilarious when I was 15. After Hours is still mildly entertaining on the odd occasion they make one. And the guy who used to write what we now call clickbait lists about historical facts was kinda neat.

Everything else is and was always bad, we were just too starved for content to notice.
>>
File: 1468719477876.jpg (71KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1468719477876.jpg
71KB, 394x394px
>>81323402
>White man who pretends to be Asian by calling himself "Wong" wants to lecture other white people about racism
>>
I like Cracked, these guys are wrong. I enjoy their style and I have learned about science and shit.

Maybe before they were more about the humour?
>>
File: wVJHk5LT.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wVJHk5LT.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>81324207
I'm sure he took that money straight down to his local haberdashery for more pipe tobacco or whatever other pretentious activities he engages in when not pontificating to us unwashed masses.

Here are some of his other article titles...
The Most Quoted B.S. Myth Inside The Right's Media Bubble
Why The Viral 'I Left The Left' Is Based On B.S. Logic
The 4 Worst Reactions To The Women's March
5 Uncomfortable Truths About Rape on College Campuses
6 Ways To Be A Better Nerd In 2016
5 Old-Timey Prejudices That Still Show Up in Every Movie
5 Prejudices That Video Games Can't Seem to Get Over
Wikipedia Hates Women: 4 Dark Sides of The Site We All Use
5 Uncomfortable Truths Behind the Men's Rights Movement
How Casual Racism Ruined 'Free Speech' Forever
6 Ways Critics Of Political Correctness Have It Backwards
5 Women Cut from Pop Culture History for Being Too Important
7 Reasons "Gamergate" Proves Humanity is Doomed
8 Ways the Legal System Screws Rape Victims
5 (Statistically BS) Complaints About Social Justice Issues

and so forth.. pure cancer
>>
>>81324524
Jesus fucking Christ.

>6 Ways To Be A Better Nerd In 2016
Somebody end him.
>>
>>81324524
>How Casual Racism Ruined 'Free Speech' Forever
Let me guess, part of his argument was that people saying "nigger" on the Internet means that free speech is an outdated concept.
>>
>>81324652
I'm not reading it to find out, by now I know to avoid any article with his name on it like the plague.
>>
>>81324652
Yeah that's a very common lefty trickery. Same with gun laws.
>>
>>81324524
>8 Ways the Legal System Screws Rape Victims
I don't even have to read it to know that he bitched about how police and judges ask women about their level of intoxication or how people don't immediately assume that the accused is guilty.
>>
Cody's YouTube stuff is funny in a lazy dickhead kinda way. I also liked the Skype series he did with Swaim.
>>
>>81323402
Wong is probably the most reasonable cuck out there. I enjoy reading his articles even if I usually think he's wrong.
He's one of the few SJW writers who admits that not everyone who disagrees with him is a nazi.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/
>>
File: Shailene-_Woodley-640x960.jpg (52KB, 403x505px) Image search: [Google]
Shailene-_Woodley-640x960.jpg
52KB, 403x505px
Wtf does this topic have to do with /tv/ or film
>>
>>81324377
>I will give you facial structure, as well as certain dispositions towards certain physical activity.
facial structure, bone structure, skull shape, predisposition to certain diseases. different races differ widely. and your definition of ''social construct'' is literally anything invented by humans. therefore it is a meaningless buzzword.
>>
>>81320914
He writes columns about twice a month but thats about it.
>>
>>81320602
Except their dynamic is the "new friends". A bunch pc faggot betas who are "ok" with being friends with a chick they'd fuck if she initiated, but would never iniate themselves because they're too fucking beta.

Shit like this is trying to make degenarcy common place, and it will only get worse as time goes on.
>>
>>81324503
>After Hours is still mildly entertaining on the odd occasion they make one

this
>>
It went to shit in like 2014
>>
File: Bomb.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bomb.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>81320602
The comment section was quite funny, until some really REALLY edgy atheist guy started preaching about his beliefs on every article.
>>
>>81320602
I had an account there, timed articles out so I could be one of the first people to comment for those sweet sweet upvotes. Went on everyday.

Haven't been there in over 3 years now. They hired some betamax writer who every article was just him crying about being a poorfag for 3000 words. He was the initial reason I stopped going daily.
Eventually stopped altogether.
>>
>>81321004
Are they holding him hostage? Because he definitely has enough talent to get a real gig. THe pay can't be that good.
>>
>>81322871
>You mean David "Ching Chong Ling Long Wing" Wong?
>>
>>81322925
Those books weren't as good as they thought they were if you know what I mean. Not bad by any means but kind of babies first Lovecraft
>>
>>81325817
Idk I read it when it was an internet serial and I was like 13. I assume if I read it now it would be as cringe inducing as the rest of his work.
>>
>>81322871
Did he get grabbed by the same people who killed moot and replaced him with a sjw robot lookalike?
>>
>>81325912
>I bought both books
>Hardcover
>With money
You make some stupid purchases when you get your first job.
>>
>>81323464
>gamergaters still exist

I thought most of you would have grown up a bit by now and gotten over your fear of cooties
>>
>>81326006
>welcome to the internet, I am your god
>>
>>81324243
>tfw Soren is noticeably balding
>>
how can those two people not realise how obnoxious they are
>>
>>81326006
GG was primarily a white supremacist movement. Hating women came later.
>>
>>81326250
goodbye Soren's alpha chad persona shtick hello Soren's midlife crisis shtick
>>
>>81326506
why do you think we're on 4chan. It's a lot of nonsense but also a lot of hilarity
>>
>>81326506
this
>>
>>81326506
>How much longer is it gonna last before the internet becomes fun and interesting again?
Based on how things went with television, I'd say give it 40-50 years. lol jk it's never going back
>>
>>81323580
Everything went downhill when they changed the website layout. I miss the red colour scheme
>>
File: 85bdfabd958bf296d80d6ddf8324d2fe.jpg (98KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
85bdfabd958bf296d80d6ddf8324d2fe.jpg
98KB, 1680x1050px
>>81326506

>>tfw when you took the pre SJW internet for granted.

I miss it.
>>
File: 1477367516911.jpg (12KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477367516911.jpg
12KB, 343x357px
>>81326836
I hate people.
>>
>>81326836
Remember when we thought the arc of history bent towards freedom, and the internet was going to lead to an open age of technofuturist anarchist utopianism?
Q_Q
>>
>>81324524
>>81324727
>Screws Rape Victims
I hope that's intentional
>>
SHIT, I accidentally deleted my post.

Anyway I'll say it again, used to be good, sometimes even great, but then they started drinking the SJW koolaid real heavily and now it's nothing but that.

Politics aside, where's the humor? Where's the interesting factoids? Even if you agree with it who wants to read about it all day?

And when will this endless SJW circle jerk end and the internet can become fun and interesting again?
>>
File: 1482084728250.gif (63KB, 398x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482084728250.gif
63KB, 398x336px
>>81324524
>6 Ways To Be A Better Nerd In 2016
Out of all those horrible titles, this one pisses me off the most for some reason.
>>
>>81326934

It pisses me the fuck off too because it implies being a nerd is something inherently racist/sexist.
>>
>>81323580

Fun fact: the image for top 5 sexist superhero costumes was drawn by a woman.
>>
>>81320602
has about an articles worth of good information per thousand articles
>>
>>81326957
It pisses me off because some hipster normie douche bag is going to tell me how to be a nerd. Something I've been my whole goddamn pathetic life.
>>
>>81324524
You can almost feel the estrogen oozing out of that thing's pores. So that is the power of college indoctrination?
>>
>>81327026

But it's also clearly trying to associate being a white nerd with a racist/sexist.

They do the same shit with gamers post Gamer Gate.
>>
>>81326781

I'm afraid you may be right?

But again, why aren't even liberals bored with this shit already? There's nothing fun or funny about it and it's the same messages repeated over and over and over again.

Fucking Obama has totally ruined this country.
>>
>>81327160
Very few people will change their minds about and issue because of persuasive argumentation, and nobody will change a deep seated belief.
The only way to influence the masses is with constant repetition, over saturating the marketplace of ideas until only yours are seen as mainstream.
They won't get tired of it anymore than a preacher will get tired of talking about Jesus.
>>
>>81320602
Something thats been pissing me off about them lately is how they only reply to article comments on facebook if they are assuredly 100% correct and the commenters profile is obviously that of someone who is an uneducated redneck. But if someone who doesn't agree with their philosophical mindset comments a differing opinion that starts getting traction they just ignore it. It's pathetic really.
>>
>>81327308
Welcome to the internet?
>>
>>81320602
I just watched all that

Fucking cancerous
>>
File: 1486437598622.png (62KB, 373x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486437598622.png
62KB, 373x380px
I can't get over how perfectly that subnormality retard fits what Cracked is now.

>Make a shitty comic with shitty art that pushes a shitty short story into tiny speech bubbles
>People complain because it's ill formatted and hard to read
>Accuse them of being illiterates

If you were confident about your drivel, you wouldn't need to obscure it, you cuck
>>
Cracked used to be awesome, I read that site almost every day for a good 7 years.

But in 2014 when that Gamer Gate shit hit it was game over.
>>
>>81327511

He's not so bad when he focuses on the drawing, but when it's one of those WALL OF TEXT comics he fucking blows.
>>
File: 1491053357563.png (223KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
1491053357563.png
223KB, 480x326px
>>81327550
Honestly, I hate his art.

That wobbly line art and ugly, early 2000s looking digital coloring are terrible. I don't care how much like Underground Comix it's trying to look like.
>>
>>81323687
I'm 24 as well and I can confirm it was shit. I used to think those were funny as well, but it's because I was 16 when I read it, just like you. Now that you're older, you should recognize it for the shit that it was.
>>
>>81324482
Yeah, nowadays it's basically just a platform for Katie to rant.
>>
File: craked.jpg (73KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
craked.jpg
73KB, 550x750px
>>81320602
What do you think /tv/?

Article headline was "18 Hack Movie And TV Plots That Everyone’s Sick Of"
>>
They never topped that "best movies never made" article where I learned for the first that was going to be a Ghostbusters 3 and it was going to be about them going to hell.

That shit blew my mind, as a kid I always wondered why there was no third movie and to learn there was going to be one was cool but also frustrating, I'm still mad that movie doesn't exist.
>>
>>81324151
>>81324469
I think it's shit and I stopped going to it when i turned 19, years before it started doing anything actually topical.
The articles are mostly just cheap attempts at humour by some chucklefuck "comedians". They had some good writers, but never enough to make the site actually worthwhile, in the same way The Simpsons's been shit for over a decade, even though it still has some good writers and jokes once in a while.
Except Cracked.com was never good. Not like The Simpsons, or anything else that matters.
>>
>>81325391
Oh shit, was that the guy that would quote entire paragraphs of the bible and get into arguments with random users that responded to him?
>>
>>81326931

The mainstream internet is going to be nothing but 4 solid years of "Donald Trump is a bad President" and nothing else.

The good news is there's still plenty of cool shit on the internet but you just have to go looking for it, you're not gonna find it on any site that has a parent company.
>>
>>81320602

It was good but it got taken over by SJW cancer like so many others and now it's shit.
>>
I really miss the old Cracked.

It was cool and every day there was something new to read.

But holy HELL did it go downhill.
>>
>>81323058
It changed a lot, it went downhill really fast 5 or 6 years back though.
>>
>>81330382
the first warning was when the article titles got really clickbaitey. It would change several times over the course of a day to try and maximize it's claickbaitiness & often poorly reflected the actual content of the article itself.
>>
>>81320911
>Welcome to ASSCRACK TV where Smelly Wieners ASSCRACK, I'm Michael
>>
>>81327635
I'm 30 and can confirm it was good. See what I did there?

No but seriously seriously the site had a lot of great content before it went to hell. I bailed as soon as >>81330571 started happening. It wasn't even a conscious thing, I just stopped checking out the site because the quality was noticeably plummeting.
>>
>>81320602
Stopped reading them about seven years ago and from what I've seen posted here about them the last couple years it was a good decision.
>>
>>81330604

Is that guy even still part of the site?
>>
>>81320602
More like BLACKED.com
>>
>>81323580
>5 Secret Upsides of Growing Up With Divorced Parents

I highly doubt whoever wrote that actually had divorced parents because there's no upside about it unless you were a greedy shit who thought having two birthdays and two Christmases every year made it worth it.
>>
David Wong is coming out with a third JDATE book this year.

I want to read it having enjoyed the first two but what do you think the odds are that it wont be a bunch of SJW crap?
>>
>>81330908
what's a JDATE?
>>
>>81330868

My parents divorced kind of late. For me there were no double christmasses, birthdays or other fun stuff. Just losing contact with one parent and suddenly living in poverty and having no more money for college.

I'm obviously never getting married.
>>
>>81330908
There's going to be a third one?

Chances are pretty high it's going to be SJW crap to be honest. I might still buy it though seeing as I have the first two. If he's not sucking his own dick over his social justice fantasies he has some nifty ideas.
>>
>>81331169

John Dies At The End.

>>81331242

Yup, comes out this October in fact.

I'll probably read it just out of curiosity but I'm really hoping the whole thing isn't a SJW metaphor or something.
>>
>>81331618
Alright I'll keep an eye on it. Found the second book to be entertaining enough to warrant me buying the third. Otherwise it'll just look nice on my shelf having all 3 books.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.