[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Biopics you'd love to see happen I'll start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Brady.jpg (75KB, 1333x750px) Image search: [Google]
Brady.jpg
75KB, 1333x750px
ITT: Biopics you'd love to see happen

I'll start

>implying a Tom Brady biopic wouldn't be fucking awesome
>>
>>81318571

yes but whom would play him
>>
A Brady biopic would be really boring. Everything after his first SB win is "and life was good". You need conflict in movies, what's Brady's? That he can't pick out the right ferrari as a birthday present for his supermodel wife after winning his 5th championship?
>>
>>81318633
His conflict is trying to win SBs without throwing to niggers
>>
>>81318593
Taylor Kitsch
>>
>>81319553
and it bombs
>>
>>81318593
Robert Pattinson
>>
>>81318593
Mark Whalberg
>>
>>81318633
The pain of 18-1 ring a bell?
>>
>>81318633
>Tom Brady struggled growing up as only an upper middle class child in San Mateo, CA
>the only FBS school to offer him a scholarship was some shit bum team with no real quality education behind them known as the University of Michigan
>the team won the national championship his freshman year
>he started 3 games his sophomore year
>he started every game his junior and senior year culminating in his destruction of Alabama in the orange bowl
>drafted by a team that had climbed to the ranks of perennial play off contender under the leadership of Parcells and Belichik
>wins 5 superbowls
>2 minor cheating scandals mixed in there somewhere
>nails movie stars until he eventually settles down with the richest super model in the world mixed in there as well

Being Brady is struggling
>>
>>81318571
Only if they show all the brutal rape and murder
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.