[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emma Stone is an oscar winner with a bright future ahead of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Emma Stone is an oscar winner with a bright future ahead of her in the entertainment industry.

Emma Watson is a graduate of Brown University, a UN goodwill ambassador, and the highest paid actress of 2017.

Emma Roberts is.... a domestic abuser and only where she is because of her family?
>>
A dead nigga dont no unless u fuck some nigga up
>>
Emma Stone is a talentless actress and a herpes whore
Emma Watson is a talentless actress and a sexprude
Emma Roberts is a talentless actress and an erotic dominatrix
>>
>>81312977
>Emma Stone
never met here

>Emma Watson
is a huge fucking bitch, tried to get everybody kicked out of a bar on Thayer St when I was there because she "didn't want people bothering her" maybe don't go the fuck out then?

Yea, she's a UN goodwill ambassador that's pro refugee but refuses to spend any time in any non first world country or with any refugees

Also fucking Brown? way to reach for the stars there Emma, couldn't get into fucking Cornell?

>Emma Roberts
don't know, haven't met her.
>>
>>81313862
Also

>Is British
>Attends an American university

She could have chosen any any university she wanted and went with Brown, I wonder how much they paid her.
>>
>>81312977
Take everything Krager says, and take the opposite, and you will get the correct answer every time.

Roberts is best Emma.
>>
>>81312977
>Emma Watson is a graduate of Brown University

She isn't.
She dropped out after a few semesters.

Rumour has it she wasn't able to handle the banter directed towards her.
There are stories that when she answered a Professor's quesions someone yelled "10 points to Gryffindor!" through the auditorium,
>>
File: 1425007772510.png (20KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
1425007772510.png
20KB, 166x200px
>>81313999
>There are stories that when she answered a Professor's quesions someone yelled "10 points to Gryffindor!" through the auditorium
>>
Hey can someone post that picture of Emma Stone doing that shrug that people use to shitpost with?
>>
File: 1468723522570.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468723522570.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>81312977
>highest paid actress of 2017
>but muh wage gap
WHAT DID SHE ACTUALLY MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>81314240
kek, I really hope this is true
>>
>>81314421
>ACTUALLY
As opposed to what she fictitiously meant?
>>
>Emma Stone
bretty good actress, probably didn't deserve oscar but she's always worth watching
>Emma Watson
missed out on oscar winning role, highest paid actress despite not being bankable at all, low-tier ivy league school dropout, etc.
>Emma Roberts
based af
>>
File: IMG_3406.jpg (2MB, 4500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3406.jpg
2MB, 4500x5000px
>>81313829
>Emma Watson
>Prude
She literally described how she shaves her pubes for a magazine interview iirc
>>
>>81316982
Source?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>81316982
I don't believe she described the method or way she shaves her pubic hair, only that she uses oils to keep her pubic hair soft, a small segment in a larger article about her 'beauty ritual'. She's also publicly signed up for/endorsed some female sexuality website that teaches women their bodies. This is all done from a feminist standpoint in an effort to bring into public discourse and to de-stigmatize female sexuality.
Emma Watson is a lights-off-bra-on-sheets-covering-missionary-position-only-no-fellatio person.
>>
>>81313862
Emma Stone is a really sweet person from my own experience.
I 'met' her in NY. My exgf saw her reading a book across the room in a nearly empty coffee shop. She went to her table and as I assumed she didn't want to get bothered I went as well and started apologizing what felt like a thousand times in 10 seconds for the ruckus caused. She insisted that we could sit with her if we wanted.
Half an hour later or so we had to leave, she told was that it was fun having us around, gave as a hug and we left.

She was surprisingly friendly and down to earth or whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>81317819
Probably because you're pretty.
I saw Emma Stone while begging on the streets and she spat in my outstretched hand and told me to keep the change.
>>
>>81312977
I once dated a girl that cucked me and looked like Emma Roberts and everytime I see a picture of her it kills
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.