[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*BURRRPPPFFFFFPPPPPP* >M-M-M-M-M-Morty! >GOD BAD SCIENCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20

File: images.jpg (7KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 323x156px
>*BURRRPPPFFFFFPPPPPP*
>M-M-M-M-M-Morty!
>GOD BAD SCIENCE GOOD
Reddit will unironically defend this
>>
>>81309082
Justin Roiland here, ask me anything.
>>
>>81309129
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE

AHH AHH OOO OOO
>>
Reddit, this is why no one likes you. You just can't take no for an answer. You and your little high school intellectual crowd of nerds and frumpy women just have to have the last word in a discussion. That's why you're still here shitting up /tv/. Because your pathetic heavy moderation baby shit doesn't fly here and you can't stand it. You can never have the last word and you'll always be a transparent faggot redditor and the butt of an easy joke on this board. No more Reddit and Morty threads please losers. Go back to your upvote crib
>>
>>81309082
>tfw we mock the show so much that the show references /tv/ directly and floods the board with normies forever
>>
>>81309207
What do we talk about buddy?
>>
>inb4 300 replies
>>
File: 1468612468913.jpg (27KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468612468913.jpg
27KB, 500x342px
>>81309082
Fucking /pol/tards shitting up one of the greatest series because HURR DURR THEY SAID GOD ISN'T REAL REEEEE.

off yourself please
>>
>>81309082
That original short is so stupid and vulgar that it actually makes me laugh my ass off.
>>
>>81309082
>I a redditor who got downboated and that somehow makes me not reddit
>>
>>81309323
>Greatest Series
>Not Venture Bros

Sure, this BTTF fever dream Wubalubadubdub shit is GOAT.
>>
File: photo.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>81309323
how's sophomore year history going?
>>
>>81309330
>>81309323
>>81309207
Hello Reddit.
>>
>>81309323
>t. middleschooler
>>
>>81309323
>I don't like God because I didn't get a new skateboard for Christmas last year
FUCKING/POL/ GET YOUR SKY DADDY OFF MY ATHEIST WEB CULTURE!
>>
>>81309407
You sure showed me man. I dunno how i'll live with myself now ;_;

A quick correction though. I'm 26 and doing my masters in Denmark.
>>
>>81309402
Why do people rate so high the venture brothers
I've only seen the first two episodes of it and it was the same as a children's show
What's the point, what am I missing
>>
>>81309506
Can I get a large fry with that? Got change for $100? All I have is hundreds.
>>
>>81309534
Unparalleled continuity, Sorkin-esque repartee and incredible animation. The first season stands out now as the obvious clunker, but establishes the world.
>>
>>81309534
You have to keep watching, season 1 is mostly trash, and the first 2 episodes are unrecognizable
>>
>>81309082
RELIGION
>redditor begins creeping to the edge of their seat, excess saliva production begins
IS
>the redditor is all teeth, grinning maddingly, pulling their hair out in anticipation
BAD
>the redditor ejaculates and cries tears of joy, their gleeful furor has no bounds, the redditor thrashed wildly drooling in ecstasy
SCIENCE
>just as an adrenaline dump was about to take place, the redditor begins howling madly at the word 'science' a metanym for their failed aspirations
IS
>the redditor writhes with pleasure on the floor, knowing what comes next
GOOD
>shock and awe. If the redditor is in a group (unlikely) it's pure bedlam. Horrifying laughter, bodily fluids/material everywhere the redditor may become violent in their ecstasy, some redditors endure seizures at this point
>>
>>81309506
Did you just um actually a meme
Be any more insecure
>>
>>81309506
>in Denmark

damn, no wonder you don't believe in god! xD
>>
My christian friends love Rick and Morty
>>
>>81309082
I started watching Rick and Morty because of all this shitposting. It has some pretty great parts and some pretty embarrassingly shitty parts but I like it overall.

Thanks undercover Redditors!
>>
File: 1484337882337.png (70KB, 484x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484337882337.png
70KB, 484x350px
>>81309649
>>81309724
So i have to deal with season 1 being the same thing over and over?
What hell is this?
>>
Anyone who doesn't like Rick and MORTY is reddit, anyone who disagrees with this post is a redditor trying to fit in
>>
>>81309815

my Redditor friends really love this show
>>
>>81309901
Sounds like something a Redditor would post
>>
>>81309082
Why do you care if you are (I guess) Christian? It shouldn't bother you.

t. Orthodoxy
>>
>>81309901
BOOM
>*drops spork*
>>
>>81309082
Are you trying to say that god is good and science is bad?
>>
>>81309901
My mum is reddit, i peg her with my plastic cock every evening after the tea
She likes it when I post off-topic
But even more when I buzzword people
Hi mummy!
Wanna have my goldies in your bummies
I'll make you silver!
>>
File: 1489616084966.gif (2MB, 424x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489616084966.gif
2MB, 424x530px
>>81309777
Denmark is pretty religious though compared to other EU countries like Holland or Germany.

Get your facts straight Burger~kun.
>>
*burp *burp* *stutter* *stutter*
>>
>>81309959
>I went to church once
> let me tell you about your religion
>>
Is burping the lowest form of comedy?
>>
How long until *brap* the show
>>
>>81309899
Honestly, Season 1 becomes decent around episode 5-6, and by episode 10 the writing is solid and the characters are firmly established.
>>
why are christfags so fragile and easily offended? it's a fucking cartoon.
>>
>You know how Justin Roiland can screech and stutter, and it's kinda funny?
>Y-Yeah, I guess...
>WE GOT A SHOW CONCEPT
>>
File: train1.jpg (103KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
train1.jpg
103KB, 670x473px
>>81310066
Ok that gives me more hopes
I just hyped it a bit because Foetus makes the music but he's way past his prime
>>
>>81310044
Who are you quoting?
>>
I don't even watch R&M but scholars could seriously do a study of you anons who create demonstrably false strawman arguments when its a part of a show you deem as "Reddit"
>>
The problem with Rick and Morty is that it tries to be funny and intelligent but it is neither both.

Sure there are moments that are OK comedy-wise, but that's mostly due to the writers trying so fucking hard to be funny that they're bound to get one good scene within a hundred shitty, forced, unfunny ones. "I'M MR POOPY BUTTHOLE" is the laziest, poor attempt at comedy I've seen in a long time.

It fails at being an intelligent show too. They touch on a lot of decent discussion topics but never really make any use of it. It's like someone throwing a bunch of big words into their sentences to sound smart, knowing full well that they aren't. You probably did that shit with your college essays and it's obvious as hell.

If you want a show that is both smart and funny watch Futurama. R&M is a good time killer, but nothing more.
>>
>>81310244

Also, apologies for "neither both."
>>
Rick and Morty is like Futurama made by a redditor fedora tipper
>>
>>81310061
No, farting is.
>>
>>81310244
On the one hand, part of the problem lies with the fans who take things like "Mr Poopy Butthole" at face value when it's attempting to be more like anti-comedy.

On the other hand, the creators think they can get way more mileage out of "We gave something a childish name because we're immature and lazy" and "Justin Roiland has a weird imagination and can improvise lolsorandum things on demand" than they actually get away with.
>>
>>81310244
Yeah, the poopy butthole skit was pretty lame, but aren't you guys seeing the pattern here? In ten years people are going to create this exact post but replace Rick and Morty with the sci-fi show of that time, and replace Futurama with R&M. It just s hivemind
>>
>>81309082

Rick and Morty is a good show
>>
>>81309082
>getting asshurt over G-d jokes.

It's so easy to spot /pol/ these days.
>>
>>81309082
>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana
>>
>all these reddit experts
>>
File: 1485974053709.png (69KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485974053709.png
69KB, 640x900px
Why does this show trigger /tv/ so much?
>>
>>81310024
>countries like Holland
>scandi education
>>
>>81310401
All that means is the future is even more insufferable than it is now.
>>
>>81310431
>Projecting this hard
>>
Why do people get so asshurt over the God references? To the best of my knowledge, there are only about 2 in the entire show, and they're both throwaway lines from a cynical scientist character.
>>
>>81310188
"You, nigger."
>>
>>81310492

Probably because the amount of attention and praise it gets from Normies is so high.
>>
>>81309082
>You gotta lick my balls mharti
what did he mean by this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI
>>
>>81310492
Reddit likes it so it doesn't matter whether it's good or not; /tv/ has to hate it
>>
>>81309082
>>81309207
*tips*
>>
>being offended by atheism
shouldn't you be on your porch playing the banjo or something you fucking hicks?
>>
>>81310492
it's a meme
>>
>>81310507
They probably call the country Holland.
>>
>>81309493
>>81309448
>>81309407
Prove that god exists, don't worry I'll wait.
>>
>>81309082
>Destroys an entire world with science
>Continually keep killing and destroying using science
>"Smartest person in the universe" but continaully shown as a morally terrible person
>The concept of God has been addressed maybe twice.

FUCKING ATHEISTS LETS LYNCH THEM ALL THEY'RE ALL EVIL COMMUNISTS FUCKIGN RICK AND MORTY CULTURAL MARXISM.

Alt-Cucks please leave.
>>
>>81309129
Why are people so salty about your show?
>>
>>81310142
Hey! His music is still ok :'( not great tho I'll give you that.
>>
>>81310615
Look in the sky fagtron
>>
>>81310541
Thats a pasta you dumb fucking redditor. At least lurk before spouting stupid shit like an idiot.
>>
>>81310542
cause these retards don't actually watch the show. they just regurgitate stale memes to try and fit in.
>>
>>81310528
That also applies now faggot. You guys are being a bunch of shitters who scarcely ever provide valid criticism,
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MAKING FUN OF RICK AND MORTY
>>
>>81310652
Oh my god the skys blue holy shit gods real, thank you so much my nigger
>>
File: tips hitler hat.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tips hitler hat.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>81309082
>A CARTOON MADE FUN OF MY IMAGINARY FRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>>/mlpol/
>>
>>81310615
>gets thrown into a lake of eternal fire
>heh, bet you feel stupid now huh Xtians?
>>
>>81310639
I like it but it's too obvious the difference in quality
Anyways this is not a music thread
>>
>>81310682
see
>>81310244
>>81304109
>>
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK AND MORTY

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
>>
>>81310598
have you ever seen a child's response to telling them their imaginary friend isn't real? now imagine they have an extra decade or two to REALLY cement their delusion in their psyche

i'm amazed that fundies don't stroke out the second someone dares to consider the possibility that maybe we're just a collection of cells and nothing else
>>
>>81310615
In the world we can see that at least some things are changing. Whatever is changing is being changed by something else. If that by which it is changing is itself changed, then it too is being changed by something else. But this chain cannot be infinitely long, so there must be something that causes change without itself changing. This everyone understands to be God.

In the world we can see that things are caused. But it is not possible for something to be the cause of itself, because this would entail that it exists prior to itself, which is a contradiction. If that by which it is caused is itself caused, then it too must have a cause. But this cannot be an infinitely long chain, so therefore there must be a cause which is not itself caused by anything further. This everyone understands to be God.

In the world we see things that are possible to be and possible not to be. In other words, perishable things. But if everything were contingent and thus capable of going out of existence, then, given infinite time, this possibility would be realized and nothing would exist now. But things clearly do exist now. Therefore, there must be something that is imperishable: a necessary being. This everyone understands to be God.

We see things in the world that vary in degrees of goodness, truth, nobility, etc. For example, sick animals and healthy animals, and well drawn circles as well as poorly drawn ones. But judging something as being "more" or "less" implies some standard against which it is being judged. Therefore, there is something which is goodness itself, and this everyone understands to be God.
>>
>>81310598
wow such hard hitting wit, haha people who believe in god play banjos and sit on porches, so true.

preach it sista
>>
>>81310748
Heh wake up fucking sheeple

Life is pointless that's why I don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>81309082
>being this much of a butthurt christfag
I don't even like the show, but you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1489343980167.jpg (40KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1489343980167.jpg
40KB, 500x366px
>>81310244
>"I'M MR POOPY BUTTHOLE" is the laziest, poor attempt at comedy I've seen in a long time

Why? They introduce him for two punch line, that have jack shit to with his name, one where Rick tells family that they should watch out for any wacky characters because it's just a parasite fucking with their memory only for Poopy Butthole to pop out and give him an ammo clip and then they show him in the intro, to show you how this parasite works, the joke is not the name the joke is the character existence, only solidified by the fact that he was actually real.

Yeah, I admit everything they did with him afterwards was not funny and Beth should've actually killed him right then and there. But for that specific episode he worked too well. It's a great joke.
>>
>>81310551
I don't get it. Is it a kind of local shitposting?
>>
>>81309082
One thing you have to give Rick& Morty credit for is the fact that it acknowledges that Godless universe is a universe that is fundamentally without morality. Usually atheists try to pretend that they believe morality some how exists in spite of the fact the logical end conclusion of their philosophical journey is that human life has no more inherent value than a potato chip that vaguely looks like Richard Nixon and disrupting the structural integrity of one should logically be no more immoral than disrupting the other.

Not Rick & Morty, the atheist Rick has no compunction about leaving entire alternate realities to die, or killing himself.
>>
>>81310815
Wow such a perfect summary of my post, it's almost unbelievable

surely this is the touch of god's hand upon you
>>
>>81310746
The second one is a shitty buzz word pasta that's not even worth acknowledging. (Yess I've read it.) And I addressed the second one as validly pointing out a shitty joke, but the rest about intelligent topics is debatable and maybe even falsely represented. R&M doesn't even use that many big words, and they generally stay on a topic long enough to explore the idea within a 23 minute or so timeframe.
>>
>>81310615
I don't have to. If you want to believe, you'll believe. If you don't want to, you won't change your mind. It's not my soul that will reside in eternal damnation
>>
>>81310941
*first one as validly
>>
>>81310893
>i don't know what i'm talking about: the post
>>
>>81310893
As an atheist I think morality exists so that we can progress our species further.

ie If we just kill people 'because it doesn't matter' we forever stay slightly better apes and never learn how to travel the universe.
>>
>>81310941
The second one is completely true, it being pasta or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>81310949
unless...
>>
>>81310994
>As an atheist I think morality exists so that we can progress our species further

Why are you attributing a narrative to a reality that does not possess one? "Progress" is meaningless just like every other human concept. It only seems to have value within the context of some human religious meme structure, outside of that it's just random noise.

The universe doesn't care.
>>
>>81311229
word 'progress' is a myth sold to us by clean power initiatives to funnel subsidies from the government
>>
>>81311034
Okay, he makes some understandable criticisms and mixes in some irrelevant projections about how he feels people who watch the show feel or act. Disliking the fanbase is a fine judgment for a person's ability to enjoy the show, but it never applies to the show itself.
>>
wubba lubba dub dubs
>>
Truthfully, I think Rick and Morty is a pretty entertaining show, but the problem, like most shows, is the fanbase.

The fanbase makes me hate the show.
>>
File: 1465284487951.png (237KB, 644x547px) Image search: [Google]
1465284487951.png
237KB, 644x547px
>>81309249
NO
>>
>>81310634
You don't understand. You never will. WE WERE THE FIRST. We were the first to like this show! And now all these other people- these pseudointellectuals like it to and pretend to have our perspective. They ruined the show for us. They popularized it and it's taken the one thing we have away from us. The cynical, clever, and witty personalities that we have has been taken and become cool and mainstream. They took our perspective and our projection onto this show. So of course we are going to hate it now. They ruined the show for us. Because now we can no longer identify with it or associate ourselves with the fandom. Reddit ruins everything.
>>
>>81309082
I saw all episodes during the last week and I have to say it's super overrated. It's not really funny and it's pretty predictable. There is like 1 good joke per season.
>>
/tv/ is the only place I know of that could possibly dislike something as amazing as R & M. How fucking awful can you guys get? Not a redditor, just someone who dont browse /tv/ for the reason I just mentioned.
>>
>>81311693
How is it amazing?
>>
>>81311491
Why? The show is a poorly animated sci-fi show, but it's the only animated sci-fi show on. I don't see any of the fan base. All I see is /tv/ REEEing about it. If it wasn't for /tv/ I wouldn't have even watched the show. I wanted to know what 'Reddit' meant.
>>
>>81311693
Don't worry, it's just the Reddit effect in action. It'll go away in time
>>
>>81309082
mobile coward
>>
>>81311693
the animation and art style is simple noodle shit
the messages ain't that deep at all
and reddit loves it unconditionally
>>
>>81311866

>and reddit loves it unconditionally

Okay now I get it. 4chan has made it a fetish to look down on reddit, so much that they will automatically hate anything thats great if reddit loves it. I know reddit is shit but jesus christ, if reddit suddenly starts massivly appreciating pizza you fags will constantly be whining about how pizza sucks.
>>
Good show.
>>
>>81311984

this is a real possibility
>>
File: Capture.jpg (173KB, 1197x623px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
173KB, 1197x623px
We can all agree on this, right /tv/?
>>
>>81311984
>food analogy
this doesn't even make sense. Why is reddit somehow above meming on? I'm sure those idiots toss shit at us all the time
>>
>>81309082
MCNUGGETS LMAO FUCKING EPICCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>81312091
I can almost guarantee you guys worry about Reddit more than Reddit worries about you. I bet most of them don't even know what a 4chan is
>>
>>81312056
>Xavier
the lot of capeshit-reality-tv loving on /tv/ wishes they had the insight, attention span, and knowledge to enjoy this show. /tv/ does not deserve this.
>>
>>81312091
>Why is reddit somehow above meming on?
I'm sure those idiots toss shit at us all the time

I don't think he's saying don't shit on reddit, but rather don't let reddit liking something not make you like it

>I'm sure those idiots toss shit at us all the time

I think this is very minor considering 4chins history

People are either scared and shut up or ignorant and spout dumb shit
>>
>>81311744
>I don't see any of the fan base.

I see it everywhere. In person, Facebook, twitter, reviews, etc. Every person that is a fan seems to have a hardon for the show and think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
>>
File: 1459757793204.jpg (89KB, 1100x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1459757793204.jpg
89KB, 1100x1113px
>>81310615
>>
>>81312221

>I don't think he's saying don't shit on reddit, but rather don't let reddit liking something not make you like it

Exactly. For some reason or another The Wire suddenly becomes a huge thing on reddit and all its users starts watching it and praising it. Next day on /tv/...

>You know, The Wire really was never that good. Its a bit overrated. Its shit, really...
>>
>>81310559
It is this, the show is bad but nobody else can see it, no one likes being told they're crazy for not liking a lazy kids show.
>>
>>81312221
>rather don't let reddit liking something not make you like it
this is never really the case here teebeehaych.
>>
File: 1463946236996.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463946236996.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Just imagine a world in which reddit loves the fuck out of the Sopranos. yikes
>>
>>81312386

they do love it
>>
>>81312386
That would be a good thing.
>>
>>81312386
anon i.......
>>
>>81312386
Sopranos is as reddit as it gets
>>
>>81312386
What were they playing in this scene?
>>
File: 1464987435581.jpg (12KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1464987435581.jpg
12KB, 435x419px
>130 replies
>>
>>81312386
I mean, just going off statistics they like everything we like and more
>>
*BUUURP*

LET'S GET SCHWIFTY MORTY DOWN AT OUR LOCAL MCDONALDS C'MON MORTY WUBALUBAPOOPOO *BURP*
>>
>>81312518
huniepop
>>
>>81312386
I have bad news anon...
>>
>>81311984
>if reddit suddenly starts massivly appreciating pizza you fags will constantly be whining about how pizza sucks
You're underestimating the power of autism. People on /ck/ genuinely hate bacon because it's "reddit food". Not even kidding. People on /ck/ will talk shit about food with bacon in because of reddit related "bacon narwhal lmao bacon everything" retardation.

Bacon is fucking delicious and if you decided you hate it because reddit is retarded, sorry, you might have aspergers. Rick and Morty is the bacon of /tv/.
>>
>see retarded ads for Rick and Morty fan pages
>the cunts are selling clothing apparel and posters

I don't even fucking watch the retarded show yet the ads keep popping up for me on facebook. Fucking stupid reddit show.
>>
>>81311744
Most of the fanbase see themself as Rick, when in reality, Rick would never waste his time watching television shows like his own.

They are Jerries. Their pretensions of being Rick are sad and delusional. Typical "I fucking love science" faggots who almost definitely think math is boring and too hard.
>>
>>81312386
Hate to break it to you...
https://www.reddit.com/r/thesopranos/
Now /tv/ can't enjoy that show, either.
>>
>>81309082
reddi t

lol, redit

andmemy lol
lol redit
>>
>>81313338
i don't browse /ck/ but maybe they mean bacon fetish man-vertising like EpicMealTime more than the actual food
>>
>>81313541
Only neo-/tv/ likes that show. It's a confirmed Reddit show.
>>
File: w7as0Ky7[1].jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w7as0Ky7[1].jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>81312692
Best girl.
>>
>>81313338
I don't think anyone hates bacon, but I do think that most people hate the weird recipes which shoehorn bacon into every type of food.
>>
Reddit is the fucking Anti-Christ.
>>
>>81311283
We can be smart enough to delay our own extinction. We used to dilute our paint and gasoline by mixing lead inside to generate more profit out of their sales, that lead gave people brain damage and led to babies with birth defects which led to a spike in violent crime rates. By taking the lead out, we got less rape and murder, less retarded kids, and cleaner air. You can be pretentious and say progress is a made up concept, but it's a fucking improvement for sure.
>>
>>81312193
>>81312193
Because 4channers don't invade reddit to shitpost and complain about their shit website but redditors invade 4chan to shitpost and complain that it's not more like reddit.
>>
>>81315584
>Because 4channers don't invade reddit to shitpost
You know they almost certainly do but they would get downvoted. How do you know so much about what goes on on reddit by the way? You read it often I'm assuming?
>>
>>81312518
Mario Kart 64. Chase decided to keep the film continuity with Mario and Luigi having a father/son dynamic.
>>
>>81309172
How is a Calvin Harris song relevant? I'm genuinely curious?
>>
>>81313428
you should. its better than anything you've ever seen senpai
>>
>>81315584
>Because 4channers don't invade reddit to shitpost and complain about their shit website

Did you come from Reddit?
>>
>>81316407
>>81316745
If you use reddit you are a redditor, not a 4channer.
>>
>>81310244
>It's like someone throwing a bunch of big words into their sentences to sound smart, knowing full well that they aren't.

Yeah, it's really frustrating when people are articulate like that. Those fucking idiots!
>>
>>81309082
based reddit
>>
File: 4chan vs reddit.jpg (95KB, 637x662px) Image search: [Google]
4chan vs reddit.jpg
95KB, 637x662px
>>
>>81318378

>CRAAAAAAAAAWWWLING
>>
>>81309082
YOU'VE GOT TO LICK MY BALLS MORTY
>>
>>81317876
take your big words and fuck off ya dumb science bitch
>>
File: cat192.jpg (58KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
cat192.jpg
58KB, 599x399px
>>81317508

>referring to yourself as a 4channer

howtotieahangmansnoose.jpeg
>>
>>81311866
>expecting "deep messages" from animated sitcoms
the house you grew up in, did it contain a lot of lead paint?
>>
>>81309402
>>81309407
>>81309427
>>81309448
>>81309493
/pol/ once again proving they are the most sensitive bunch of pre schoolers on this waste dump

bravo
>>
>>81309129
Who comes up with the concepts/storylines of the episodes, and who writes the dialog? Because you should replace whoever writes the dialog.
>>
>>81318931
>everything I don't like is /pol/
m'kay
>>
>>81309957

Sounds like something a Redditor would post
>>
HEY RICKY I NEED THAT MULAN SAUCE I NEED THAT MULAN MCNUGGET SAUCE RICKY *BURP* I NEED TO GET THAT MULAN SZESHUAN MCNUGGET SAUCE RICKY!

UH MORT, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE!

WE HAVE TO GO BACK RICKY I NEED THAT MULAN SAUCE RICKY MULAN SZESHUAN MCNUGGET SAUCE RICKY *BURP* 9 MORE SEASONS TIL I GET THAT MULAN SAUCE RICKY *BUUURP*
>>
>>81309207
>You can never have the last word and you'll always be a transparent faggot redditor and the butt of an easy joke on this board
sums up my thoughts about reddit exxactly
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.