[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS HERE'S XENOMORPH COUNTRY BOY! YOU BEST TURN ROUND BACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1488407264327[1].jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488407264327[1].jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
THIS HERE'S XENOMORPH COUNTRY BOY! YOU BEST TURN ROUND BACK THE WAY YA CAME FROM, YA HEAR?
>>
File: deliv01-W5401.jpg (55KB, 540x294px) Image search: [Google]
deliv01-W5401.jpg
55KB, 540x294px
do do dooo do dooo do dooo do dooooo
>>
File: LJKdAKa.png (125KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LJKdAKa.png
125KB, 500x281px
>>81308781
>>
BUT WHO WAS WHEAT FARMER
>>
>tfw alien covenant is actually going to be a comedy/parody of alien
>the characters are going to make some jokes about the out of place wheat
>the crew are going to hang a lampshade on the decision to bring a gay couple on a colonization project
>james franco is going to be sleeping in the dark with what he thinks is a female, someone comes in and turns on the lights and turns out he was having sex with the xeno
>mcbride gets lost on the planet and does some antics
Its going to be comedy kino
>>
>>81310050
Jesus christ,
How old is that meme? 5 years?
I am old
>>
>>81310050
but seriously who planted the wheat, are we supposed to think david spent all that time planting crops AND doing whatever crazy experiments hes been doing?
>>
>>81310134

>James Franco having sex with a xeno

Come on he's obviously only in this to smoke space wheat
>>
>>81310168

>5 years

I have some bad news anon, the original post was made in 08
>>
>>81310250
engineers planted the wheat you moron.. and they should really be called farmers btw
>>
>>81310258
>james franco smoking space wheat
Genius. Substitute franco with mcbride having sex with the xeno. Also, at least someone will refer to the xeno as an "aye lmao". And the ending will reveal that the xeno is actually a some guy in a suit and that the crew were part of a game show and everyone who was killed by the xeno is alive and in on the joke
>>
File: parker pepe.png (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
parker pepe.png
27KB, 420x420px
How bout da bonus situation?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.