[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did y'all think? I didn't laugh and thought it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1474922294352.jpg (26KB, 780x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474922294352.jpg
26KB, 780x317px
What did y'all think? I didn't laugh and thought it was kinda embarrassing. I actually liked most of his shows and his tv series Louie but everything I've seen since then has been meh. Maybe /tv/ has ruined me.
>>
My favorite was the part with the interracial breeding grounds.
>>
>"dude life is meaningless, have abortions and kill yourself, women are better than men though"

Comedy gold.
>>
One of the reasons I didn't like the special at the comedy store was because he did the gay voice entirely too much
In this special he bumped that up and did even more voices.
I didn't like it
>>
I thought it was great, I like Louie's dark and depressing "everything is shit" style of humor
>>
>>81300382
where's the torrent reeeeeeee
>>
>>81300382
where.is.the.torrent
>>
>>81300483
I took the free month of Netflix for this
I regret it
>>
>>81300382

I'm chineser than a motherfucker
>>
I was near blackout drunk but I remember enjoying it while also thinking he's getting pretty far out there. He looks and acts like there is something eating him alive.
>>
was better than burr but probably his 2nd to worst show
>>
>>81300382
he laughed more than i did and i did not laugh once
>>
tell me about louie
why does he love the dick?
>>
I thought it was fantastic.

And this time, I did believe him.

He probably is gay.

I did not really understand him mentioning really liking Ewan McGregor before, and being gay for him, but with his elaboration on the subject here; yeah, he probably is like a 3 on the Kinsey scale, which must really suck for him.

But yeah. Just great overall, loved it.
>>
it was not very good
i mean, i like him but this one was weak
>>
What was that thing at the end about sucking "the world's best dick" for 20 seconds?

that was ultra cringe and came out of nowhere
>>
>>81302167

To showcase the scale level of being a homosexual.
>>
It was a mildly engaging show overall. Chappelle's are much better.
>>
something has become fucked about his delivery. he's clearly dealing with anxiety and depression and that neurotic fear and despair is seeping into his jokes. also, it seems like every joke is predicated upon or comes in response to some fear of reprisal. he used to be edgy, but now even though he says stuff like "DUDE LMAO abortion is shitting!", it's not even edgy because he has to unpackage his thoughts and explain why what he said isn't actually offensive.

ugh. it's just sad and embarassing. he needs to go back to his roots, and i don't mean continuing to talk about his fucking kids.
>>
>>81300429
this x1000
>>
>>81302167

yeah, i pray louis doesn't smoke weed, because if he gets high in a year and watches that, he will kill himself.
>>
It was ok, certainly not his best. Some of the bits I think were purely for shock value (the abortion bit). The dick-sucking/Magic Mike thing he's already done before (suck a bag of dicks, Ewan McGregor) so it felt like a repeat. Other bits he should have stuck with a bit longer (public school teachers).
>>
>>81302289
I noticed this as well. He spends a lot of time maneuvering around his own rhetoric so that he has plausible deniability for the association he wants the audience to make and still remain a "good guy".

Rich people just aren't funny.
>>
I thought the first two thirds were pretty funny and the last third got kinda weird. I mean, dwelling on how magic mike makes your dick twitch for like half an hour was a misuse of time, imo.
>>
>>81302577

Not if you see the portion as really, him coming out.
>>
First half was a bit shit, picked up in the second. 9 11 deniers was pretty funny.
>>
>I researched it. No religion says you get to spend eternity with your spouse in heaven.

The Mormon religion says exactly that.
>>
>>81302755
No one cares.
>>
>>81302331
His smoking weed was what ruined his show Louie

He's what liberals become when they're old
>>
>>81302755
No one gives a shit
>>
>>81300382
It was good. Not his best. I actually didn't laugh because a lot of his jokes were recycled from his 2016 tour which I saw live (and pissed myself when I saw it).

I imagine it is going to get a lot of whiny shit from anti-abortionists and the like since he opened with that, but otherwise it's still Louis CK and thus above most comedians even at his worst.
>>
The only bad thing is his gay/girly voice.
Besides that, everything is good. The suicide and abortion bits are the best.
>>
The gay stuff just started to gross me out after a while. He went on too long with that shit.
>>
>>81304650
that's the point. if you got grossed out instead of laughing, you're probably a homophobe and it hit too close to home. be more comfortable with yourself, anon.
>>
>>81302755
Is it really heaven though. Don't they go to their own unique universe and rule over a planet that they populate with their spouse?
>>
The only hilarious bits were the Matthew McChauncey impressions and the Elizabethanian asking out word exchange
>>
File: 1488453392665.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488453392665.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>The joke about walking in on his wife during her interracial breeding party

He just took his joke about his wife's interracial gangbangs and tweaked it a little. Really weak I thought he would have better New material by now. His wife's bull said on twitter that this was going to be his best performance.
>>
>>81300382
too many mentions of his daughters.
>>
>>81300540
Now you can watch the first season of the absolutely enthralling netflix original bloodline
>>
I enjoyed the start, but I turned it off when he stated that "eleven-teen" joke. I originally turned it off halfway through to do work, came back to watch it and I couldn't bring myself to get through the segment.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.