[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kills a guy in self defense >is angry and sad >sends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bendy.jpg (231KB, 630x838px) Image search: [Google]
bendy.jpg
231KB, 630x838px
>kills a guy in self defense
>is angry and sad

>sends a defeated man to an eternal fate worse than death
>quips
>>
>enters plane of existence outside space and time
>traps being who exists outside space and time in a time loop
>magic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>81300348
To be fair Mads wanted to he with Dormomu to escape death and have eternal life. As Strange says something along the lines of "You're getting what you want" cause he was. Strange sent him to slurp his new lords dick forever in the dark dimension.
>>
If you seek morality in Marvel films, your search is in vain. Amidst endless quips and action scenes that only hurts the bad guys, is the message that death is all fun and games so long as you joke about it.
>>
they're movies made for children
>>
>>81300936
I mean I remember several scenes from all the movies that involve the Hero saving at least some innocent people from something.
Are you sure you've watched any of these? It's capshit this shouldn't be hard to grasp.
>>
>>81300348
>"You used forbidden magic to save the Earth. I will not tolerate that. There is too much magic in the world, we need to get rid of it. Now I'll use magic to steal that invalid guy's magic."
>>
>>81300951
Children's movies have never been this dumb.
>>
>>81300936

The first Captain America movie had good moral feel.
>>
>>81301051

That character was so contrived.
>>
>>81301333
"Character" is being generous. He was a prop.
>>
I actually fell asleep watching this movie on a plane so I feel like I can't give a valid opinion on it but from what I saw of it the movie was a copy of Iron Man in the way it was presented (ie: extraordinary human has something tragic happen to him that he finds a way to overcome, perfects as best he can, becomes superhuman and then defeats the bad guy thus becoming a super hero). But maybe something happened between the scene where he gets the magic cape and the final battle that I missed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.