[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Boyd: Let me guess ... I killed him, my men killed him, my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

File: s06e12.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
s06e12.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Boyd: Let me guess ... I killed him, my men killed him, my dope killed him, or my daddy killed him?
>Next thing that comes out of your mouth is, "how do you sleep at night, Boyd Crowder?"
>Well, do you know how?
>'Cause I know who I am. Do you?
>You're a slave, disenfranchised ... don't even know it.
>You drive your shitty truck to your shitty house, live out your shitty life.
>You think you're better than me 'cause you play by the rules? Whose rules? My life is my own.
>Hagan: You ain't even heard a word I said.
>Boyd: I don't give a shit about what you said. I'm an outlaw. [gunshots]

>tfw wagecuck
>tfw forever working class
>>
>>81296890

>Goddammit Raylan you have the WORST timing!

Really great finale, and I liked that ultimately it was Boyd that made Raylan snap out of his murder boner and become a lawman again.
>>
File: 1483394026389.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483394026389.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>It's a Ray and Lee team-up episode
>>
File: mannix.jpg (30KB, 523x446px) Image search: [Google]
mannix.jpg
30KB, 523x446px
should I watch justified
>>
>>81297097
yes watched first time under 2 years ago season 2 in particular is GREAT & boyd crowder is GREAT
>>
>>81297097
It's worth it.
>>
File: 1452048007273.jpg (47KB, 545x557px) Image search: [Google]
1452048007273.jpg
47KB, 545x557px
>>81297097

Yes if only for Boyd and Raylan. Some of the secondary characters are hit or miss even on an episode by episode basis but there are also some really good ones like Wynn Duffy. It's a very entertaining show with a pretty well developed sense of place and a good ending so you don't have a shit finale like SOA to look forward to. Sorry, a shit final season like SOA*, the last season of justified is pretty good in it's entirety and has one of the best single season antagonists of the show.
>>
File: 1489428672914.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489428672914.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>finished watching Justified recently
>mfw Duffy survived

now where's that spinoff
>>
>>81297065
I would kill for a Timothy Olyphant cameo in the second season of VP

>>81297097
It's genuinely pretty solid all the way through, and has some great characters

S2 is the highlight

it also ends very strong, which many shows don't
>>
>>81297097
Yes, but don't be discouraged by the first 1/3rd or so of the first season which is heavily case of the week episodes, before it comes to focus on larger arcs/narratives for the remainder of the series.

Boyd, Raylan, and their chemistry make the series.
>>
>>81297148

Season 2 is the one with the matriarch of that crime family and those retard brothers right? Because yeah that's one of the best seasons of any crime show I've ever seen.
>>
>>81297208
I guess you'd call that a Winn.
>>
File: angelic.png (2MB, 1917x1077px) Image search: [Google]
angelic.png
2MB, 1917x1077px
>tfw no Loretta gf
>ywn pointlessly sacrifice yourself for her
>>
Mike was a good man. And who knew such a beast?
>>
>>81297208

>Mike's death scene in the RV
>>
>>81296890
It's all about calculated risk. Many people live "disenfranchised" lives because they value security, peace of mind and stability. People fantasize about being Walter White or an outlaw, but the reality is you're most likely going to wind up dead or rotting in a jail cell for the rest of your life.
>>
>>81297097
It's one of the best television shows of the last 20 years. Up there with the greats like The Sopranos.
>>
>>81297097
Yes

Mags Bennett in season 2 is a fantastic character. Actually just about every seasonal antagonist was a fantastic character, and obviously Boyd Crowder is one of the finest television characters ever conceived

Raylan is a great protagonist too, the show has a very well developed sense of setting, place and style and I would highly recommend it. I think it's honestly the best thing FX has ever made and I loved The Shield, which I think is just slightly behind it.
>>
>>81297097
First season is pretty episodic. Season 2 the show becomes more serialized outside a few side episodes.
>>
File: Flying Assassin Snek.gif (2MB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
Flying Assassin Snek.gif
2MB, 400x265px
>>81296890
>talking to people you are going to kill

Unprofessional.
>>
File: image.jpg (295KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 600x653px
> Give me an amen
> Give me an amen!
> GIVE ME A GODDAMN AMEM!
>>
>>81297827

Apparently this guy is actually devoutly religious and has refused nude scenes in the past because of it.
>>
>>81297827

While I don't like him as much as Mags, Quarles frightens me a lot more, especially when everything starts to go wrong for him

>that episode where he beats a rentboy to death

Also RIP Choo Choo, what an understated but unforgettable character
>>
File: billystcyr.png (204KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
billystcyr.png
204KB, 500x493px
>>81297920
another great character was the snake handler Billy St. Cyr

I swear I thought he was going to be the season-long antagonist but they just killed him off early
>>
>>81297827
I don't get why people shit on this character, sure it's tough to follow Mags but he was creepy as fuck. especially when Raylan takes a photo of him and he just stands there smiling. And the way they handled the Taxi Driver chekhov's gun was awesome
>>
The heroes we need . . .
>>
>>81297961

Sledge hammah!

>>81297965

Yeah it was a tough act to follow but like you said he had his own qualities to him, and the actor was fantastic, end of that season is fucked up too

>he just saw a man in a hat
>>
>>81297965
Robert Quarles was GOAT. Season 3 was the best one with him and the pigs negro whose name I can't remember
>>
>>81297920

>liking choo choo

Even for Justified, that was way too comical and out of place. Dewey didn't feel fake or unbelieavable, but Choo Choo was ridiculous.
>>
This was the most visceral reaction I've ever had to a tv show

I literally stood up out of my chair and screamed "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"
>>
>>81298351

I think his war veteran backstory and the camaraderie he had with his crew balanced it out honestly, plus the poetry of him trying to suicide by train really got me.
>>
>>81298482
Dude, that duel was great. The way they set up the school shooter henchman to be so skilled with his gun and the fact that this is the last episode really makes you think Raylan could die. And then when they reveal he shot his hat off just like they had established earlier he used to is so fucking perfectly executed.
It's a shame that the "final duel" of the show was against some crappy glorified henchman but they still managed to get the best out of it
>>
>>81298482

This and ava shooting Boyd jumped the shit out of me

RIP hat
>>
I think I liked the season 1 finale the most. Other shoot outs or bad guys didn't compare. Even though half of season 1 consisted of random cases.
>>
>>81298077

>>he just saw a man in a hat

That's great and overlooked writing. Makes me wonder why they didn't emphasize that more. That's where Arlow's character was defined. Before that moment, I thought he'd come around, but turns out he really didn't like his son.
>>
>>81298635

I liked that it bucked expectations, most people kept taking the "you'll never leave Kentucky alive" thing too seriously, plus I liked that Raylan and Boyd's penultimate encounter kind of helped cleanse the bad blood Raylan had been carrying around, for sure he was going to cap Boys on that barn but it was him ironically enough that made him remember he was an officer of the law.

Boyd's tarnished silver tongue saved them both
>>
It was a really good show.
>>
>>81298316
Elstin Limehouse
AKA
Bubba from Forrest Gump
>>
>>81298786
>but turns out he really didn't like his son.

Feeling was mutual, Arlo made Raylan the lawman he is today, didnt help there was all that grief between them about his mother and stepmother and the abuse as a kid.

Raylan burning Arlo's military footlocker really hammered home that all Raylan saw was a career criminal and a shitty dad, not some war hero.
>>
>I had 4 kidneys?!

How did they manage to make Dewey such a believable idiot? He wasn't a complete retard, he knew how to be a petty criminal, but regarding other stuff he was really an idiot.
>>
>>81299047
>Boyd putting him down like a dog at the start of the final season

Heavy.
>>
>>81299072

Literally did nothing wrong
>>
I fast forwarded through a lot of the scenes with Winona because I found her to be an insufferable distraction from the rest of the show.
>>
>>81299380

Her stealing that money was boneheaded as fuck and Raylan having to cover it up fucked up his relationship with the chief for a good amount of time.
>>
>>81298926
> Bubba from Forrest Gump
>>
dewey crowe did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1440449428625.gif (1MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1440449428625.gif
1MB, 200x149px
>song says he never leave Harlan alive
>he doesn't die
>>
ON THIS LONELY ROAD
TRYIN TO MAKE IT HOME
DOIN IT ON MA LONESOME

For some reason I loved the intro. The pilot was amazing with it, because I expected a really gothic south, but it turned out to be more polished and cleaner.

>ill
>lying comfortable in bed at night and watching the show

I'm getting nostalgia about something that happened only 2 years ago.
>>
>>81299769

trickt
>>
who else /kentucky/ here?

>>81299809
that trailer park hip-hop intro was the worst part of the show for me, living in kentucky has made me violently allergic to that mid 00's shit
>>
>>81300001

I'm not a fan of it and would never listen to it on its own, but it set the tone for the show perfectly.
Those motifs from the "dirty south" went really well with it.
>>
>>81299047
Yet as dumb as Dewey was Gary was even dumber in his own way
>>
File: 1446841639168.png (141KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1446841639168.png
141KB, 439x290px
>>81299769
>>
>>81297965
Every Villian was always worth watching. Seeing Mike O'mally play a gangster was weird but great.

When him and Raylon are sitting in his Limo and he's telling all the things that will happen because he's top boss.

"When I say I'm going to kill your wife,I'm gonna kill your wife."
>>
>>81301286

>Raylon
Raymond*
do you niggas even watch the show? sheriff Gibbons should just shoot you
>>
>>81301697
> We dug cows together
Makes me tear up every time
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>81299047
When he won that court case and got that money and blew it on whores and a cheap pool.
>>
>>81297065
GAMBY YOU FUCKIN' DUMBASS
>>
Justified season power rankings:
Seasons 2, 4 and 6 - too close to call
Small power gap
Season 3
Slightly larger power gap
Season 1
Largest power gap
Season 5

Everyone is saying season 2 is the best but it's hard for me to ignore Colt vs Tim in season 4 (and Decoy is probably best episode overall) and then just the myriad of awesome guest actors and constant ratcheting up of the stakes in season 6. Justified is just like star trek films, even numbers are the best.
>>
>this scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzeYjPxM450

Cheeky, I forgot.
>>
File: 1478319378220.jpg (14KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1478319378220.jpg
14KB, 177x278px
I love this show so fucking much
>>
this is the single greatest line in the history of television

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-K5RlyKcfo
>>
>>81303654

Man Duffy really earned that retirement
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.