[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just rewatched this kino last night >tfw i cried like a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Manofsteel.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Manofsteel.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Just rewatched this kino last night
>tfw i cried like a little bitch during that scene
i don't even know why
i felt like that was THE moment he became Superman
THE moment he chose the humans over his own people
THE moment he pushes his limits beyond
THE moment he becomes something else, something greater
>>
>>81293469
Him punching that laser was very golden age I have to admit
>>
>>81293508
this
and the music tho
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>81293508
This.

We need more of supes punching lasers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXsqsZ7xbjM
Anyone else burst out crying during this scene?
>>
>>81293758
Snot exploded from my nostrils as I tried to grasp from air whilst tears were water falling from my eyes. Bravo Snyder
>>
File: 543888.png (681KB, 762x706px) Image search: [Google]
543888.png
681KB, 762x706px
>>81293469
>cried watching capeshit
>>
>>81293861
>being this mad about superhero movies
>>
>>81293469
The beauty of this scene for me comes through the cross cutting between Superman doing his thing and the Daily Planet people on the streets on Metropolis. You're presented with this intense sci-fi imagery, but it's contrasted with a boss trying to pull his employee out from debris. I can never forget Jenny's scream in horror as she sees that car being crushed and that soon she will be flattened just like it. And Perry realizes he can't save her, but won't let her die alone, so he holds her hand. And that humanity is precisely what Clark fights to preserve. We cut back to Clark standing up, determined to succeed. The world engine by design should strip him of his powers, and yet manages to raise his fist and soar, saving not just Perry and Jenny but the whole of humanity in one motion.

One of the best scenes in any superhero movie.
>>
>>81293508
This desu.
>>
>>81293469
The humans ARE his people, anon
>>
>>81294039
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>81293469
>that moment where he looks just like Reeves

Absolute kino.
>>
>crying over anything in Man of Steel

wut? You must be a hardcore Superman fan, because nothing in this movie was worth emotional investment.
>>
>>81294039

The fact that Snyder even sneaked Christopher Reeve's face during a couple of frames there is just the cherry on the cake.

Man of Steel is one of the best capeshit ever done, period.
>>
>>81294039
>>81294757

holy shit is this bait?
>>
>>81294757
you think ?
idk, i admit he looks like Reeves in this scene but did Snyder really sneak Reeve's face on some frames ?
>>
>>81293469
Jesse Eisenberg
>>
>>81294784
>people showing their love about DC
>OMG TROLL BAIT WHO LIKES DC ANYWAY HAHA DCKEK
>>
>>81294757
>Man of Steel is one of the best capeshit ever done, period.

lol. Man of Steel is full of lofty dialogue, and yet it doesn't earn any of it. Superman isn't interesting, the constant cutting back to his childhood was a poor decision, and the last 40 minutes are ridiculously excessive.

Man of Steel isn't even top 10, maybe not even top 15. It's not even a good movie, if I'm being honest.
>>
KINO
>>
File: (You).jpg (101KB, 680x964px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
101KB, 680x964px
>>81294750
>>
>>81295313

Thankyou for the response, but there is still nothing worth emotional investment in this movie. Nothing. One needs an interesting plot and/or characters for that.
>>
Why does superman leave a waitress to get raped in a bar while he vandalises someone's truck? What kind of role model is that?
>>
>>81293469
he isn't superman yet. superman doesn't kill. it's called man of steel because he's still learning what it takes. he becomes superman in batman v superman because he makes the choice to put literally everything and everyone before himself. sacrificing himself to defeat doomsday
>>
>>81295359
Zod alone was more interesting than around 90% of cape characters and about 95% of villains.
>>
>>81294895
list your top ten
>>
File: Superman_kills.jpg (171KB, 734x782px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_kills.jpg
171KB, 734x782px
>>81295556
>superman doesn't kill
wut?
>>
>>81295556
He also defeats Doomsday by killing him.

Superman is not a murderer. But it's okay if he kills. He may be an alien, but he's still just human. That's what these Snyder films have been about, a Superman who is learning what it means to be a man.
>>
>>81296233
>He also defeats Doomsday by killing him.

How much of Zod's memories do you think we're kicking around in his head? That scene where he stops to stare at the monument sort of haunts me.
>>
>>81296543
same but i don't really understand why he stares at it
>>
>>81293469
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>81296139
Կոմիտաս (Ասկարյան, 1988)
ボクサ(寺山修司, 1977)
Al primo soffio di vento (Piavoli, 2002)
వాల్మీకి (దుంగన్, 1945)
Игpoк (Бaтaлoв, 1972)
Galini (Markopoulos, 1958)
香雪海 (費, 1934)
O Desafio (Saraceni, 1966)
ምርት ሦስት ሺህ ዓመት (ገሪማ, 1976)
Ko puca otvorice mu se (Babac, 1965)
>>
>>81298916
>autism : the post
>>
>>81294808
The Dark Knight is the best capeshit movie ever made, MoS and BvS is unredeemable trash
>>
>>81293861
It's like you've never heard of Bucky Barnes ...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.