[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been watching Monster Madness recently >Suddenly possessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Friday-the-13th-Blu-ray-Box-Set.jpg (119KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Friday-the-13th-Blu-ray-Box-Set.jpg
119KB, 658x370px
>Been watching Monster Madness recently
>Suddenly possessed with a desire to marathon the Friday the 13th series
>Check stores for the blu ray box set
>Can't find it anywhere
>Look it up on Amazon
>$600 new
>$250 used

This is why movie piracy is a thing.
>>
File: 755278535.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
755278535.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>81291679
>Search endlessly for a Blu-ray of a slightly obscure movie
>Eventually find a used in the darkest recesses of ebay
>Insane mark-up, but decide it's worth it to watch the excellent film
>Pop it in the player
>Reigon locked

Gee I sure am glad I'm not a poorfag pirate
>>
>>81291679
just get the DVD set for ten bucks
>>
>>81291931
WTF??? I can make ten bucks on ebay?
>>
>>81291931
Guess I'll have to. I guess the shittier picture quality kind of enhances horror movies anyway.
>>
>>81291679
They're not even that good. I watched all 12 over 12 days and the only decent one was the first. That entire coffee making scene.
I mean the kills were interesting and kinda funny, but that's such a small portion of teenagers being teenagers
>>
>>81292004

4, 5 and 6 are slasher kino
>>
>>81292016
Considering "kino" just means "film" they're all "kino" and the word is fairly meaningless as an indicator of quality
>>
>>81292004
1-4 are all varying degrees of decent, imo. I personally never liked the zombie Jason shit though, so fuck everything after that.
>>
>>81292043

In /tv/ vernacular "kino" is used to describe something as exceptionally good.

Or you're just being a "no fun allowed" in a 80s horror thread and I'm sure you'll have a great time
>>
hulu has all the remastered versions, alternatively sign up for netflix dvd service and then cancel when you're done
>>
>>81292121
No shit? I may have to resign up for that. Thanks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.