[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP http://www.avclub.com/article/fxx-n o-longer-seeking-ma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: msw.png (489KB, 838x838px) Image search: [Google]
msw.png
489KB, 838x838px
RIP

http://www.avclub.com/article/fxx-no-longer-seeking-man-seeking-woman-253225

How can a show with top-tier qts end so quickly. Even at its worse the show was still amusing.
>>
>>81291375
Is it really that good? I watched You're the Worst recently and it was horrible. I can't believe it keeps getting renewed
>>
Show is alright but it really shouldn't go more than 3 seasons
>>
>shits on marvel flicks and praises BvS
>Show gets cancelled

Don't cross the mouse.

Memes aside was the show any good?
>>
First two seasons were Kino but third one was shit.
>>
>>81291665
Fuck your mom dude, thats one of the most underrated shows right now
>>
did katie findlay do anything sexy in it? i have a side effect boner for her after watching the carrie diaries for annasophia robb
>>
kikes btfo
>>
>>81291375
garbage show, it was never funny.
>>
It was better than last season of sunny
>>
>>81292916
Nothing overt, but if you have a boner crush the whole season is worth watching for qtness and occasional underwear shots.
>>
>>81293443
>occasional underwear shots
i'm in
>>
>>81291375
It was ridiculously bad. I never made it through the second episode. The fact that anyone would ever be interested on going on even one date with that faggot kike jay bruschetta was just too much for my suspension of disbelief. Then all the dumbass little in my head skits just infuriated me.
>>
is Eric Andre funny on this show?
>>
>>81295274
thats more dates than you ever will get
>>
>>81295322
hes the worst part....as usual
>>
>>81292812
cuck
>>
>>81291375
Eh fair enough, the first season was alright but they lost then principle concept of the show. There is no man seeking woman anymore because he just got married. The entire show was good because of the writing and supporting characters but jay baruchel was pretty boring and far too jewish.
>>
Fack.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.