[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this shit. Oh and I know what you are going to say,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

Explain this shit.

Oh and I know what you are going to say, but he is 100 % not gay because he got her pregnant while being only 18, they obviously had sex
>>
Dude obviously has a thing for older women and she's like almost 50 and looks alright still.
>>
>>81291365
It's kickass and his trusty steed.
>>
>>81291346
She taught him everything he knows.
>>
>>81291415
kek
>>
>>81291346
Living the dream
>>
>>81291346
>implying getting her pregnant wasn't part of the deal they made
>>
>>81291460
No man would want a kid before turning 30
>>
>>81291491
What if it came with a career?
>>
>>81291578
He is former child actor
>>
>>81291660
And marrying his hagged, older director took his career to new highs. He literally only got the job in Nocturnal Animals because he was introduced to Tom Ford by his wife, a close friend of Ford. Marrying her was a good career move.
>>
>>81291346
Woman does this

>yaaaas,queen slaaaaay

Man does this

>what a pervert,that girl can be his daughter
>>
>>81293516
are you ok?
>>
>>81291346
This squeaky voiced faggots career is done. Proved that he's a zero charisma non-entity in Godzilla and Avengers Age of Shitbot!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81293546
Yeah,I got my breath now.
>>
>>81293546
So we're all pretending he's wrong or what?
>>
>>81293703

that shit has been said so often it's not worth stating, the double standard is obvious and boring
>>
>>81293714
So we must deal with it by ignoring it.
>>
>>81291346
She directed the 50 shades of grey so she most definitely a kinky BDSM MILF who initiated him to this world while he was still young and innocent. Probably allows him to fuck young girls on the side while he gets comfy feels with mommy.
>>
>>81293772
So we must deal with it by repeating it to each other non-stop with no point?
>>
>>81291346
When he's in his 40s she will be in her 70s.

What year will the divorce happen?
>>
>>81293546
It's true fat feminazi cunts hate older guys with younger women, because they're not attractive and those attractive chicks basically have an easy fuck hole life.
>>
>>81291452
sure, from her part
>>
>>81291346
She's cute.
>>
>>81291346
I dont see anything wrong? Shes qt as fuck, he gets to be with his mommyfu for life, and You just KNOW they have nightly threesomes with random young whores
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1025x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1025x1222px
I just want a mommy gf
>>
>>81293942
Yes
>>
>>81291346
Lucky lad. I'd also like to go balls deep in her
>>
>>81291346

>gay men can't have sex with women

When will this sexuality = sexual act meme end? I thought only tumblr was dumb enough for this shit.
>>
He's 26, she's 52, lol
>>
Maybe they actually connect?
Also, she could be really good at sex, like drain you dry sex.
>>
>>81294218
Tumblr would say the exact opposite though.
>>
>>81294234
Wew lucky faggot he is
>>
>>81294237
>Also, she could be really good at sex, like drain you dry sex.

Do you actually think the 4chan equivalent of gossipping housewives understand that?
>>
>>81291346
Marrying a much older woman is one of my biggest fantasies, I guess because it's not as accepted and could be seen as wrong.
>>
>>81294276

It depends on their agenda. If a straight person so much as looks in the direction of a another of the same sex, then they're obviously gay/bi.

Whereas a self-described gay person can lust after and fuck a train full of the opposite sex and still be 100% gay.
>>
She's a big producer. He needed to break into good roles.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.