[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lets get this over with shall we. Make your wishes >Three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Djinn.png (105KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Djinn.png
105KB, 400x500px
>Lets get this over with shall we. Make your wishes

>Three wishes anons, doesn't that intrigue you, just a little bit

>Anything you want. You ask for anything, I must grant it

>A trip to the moon? A visit to Pharaohs Egypt?
>>
i wish to be the little girl
>>
these movies were fucking garbage
>>
Take me 3 years back. I must amend some mistakes.
>>
File: 1472827468177.jpg (363KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472827468177.jpg
363KB, 1080x1080px
>>81290533
A cunny tummie to blow raspberries on
>>
>>81290533
I wish to be completely satisfied with my wishes before they are permanent and with no interference with my state of mind by outside parties.
>>
Immortality
50 trillion dollars
And a perfect woman who really wants to eat me up--- NO WAIT!!!
>>
>>81290554
nah the first Wishmaster is good
>>
>>81290533
To be most richest man alive
Be married to the most beautiful woman ever
Have a big orange head.
>>
>>81290641
>Immortality
turned into a jellyfish
>50 trillion dollars
they're Zimbabwean dollars, it equates to a couple hundred bucks

>>81290674
>To be most richest man alive
A computer glitch temporarily makes you the richest man alive, however you never see a cent

>Be married to the most beautiful woman ever
Cleopatra's corpse, now reanimated into a zombie follows you around convinced your man and wife
>>
>>81290533
I wish there was no more jews
I wish Hitler won ww2
I wish there was no niggers
>>
>>81290638
Do this one.
>>
Can't you just hire a lawyer to make your wishes as elaborate and specific as humanly possible?

I mean you can only abuse a wish this vague, you know what I mean? If asking for bunch of cash would take you 30 pages with exact specifications, no way this dude can fuck you over.
>>
>>81290533
>>A trip to the moon? A visit to Pharaohs Egypt?
Ahhah you faggot. No. I want a bag with 30 millions dollars (cash) 2 metres from my desk at workplace. Bag from Nike with nothing but cash in there. I've beat you, isn't it?
>>
>>81290781
you cant put prerequisites like that on your wishes, because its a matter of opinion, wishmaster would just say something like 'your satisfaction is up to you'
>>
>>81290899
they're Zimbabwean dollars, it equates to a couple hundred bucks

>>81290895
Thats pretty much the only way
>>
>>81290943
>they're Zimbabwean dollars, it equates to a couple hundred bucks
Motherfucker. Okay, I have 2 more wishes to make it right.
I want a bag with 30 millions American dollars (cash) 5 metres from my desk at workplace. Bag from Nike with nothing but cash in there.
>>
>>81290972
It will probably spawn exactly 5 meters away but outside so some random person on the street will grab it.
>>
>>81290972
the money is stolen, the serial numbers will be traced when you start using them and youll be caught shortly
>>
>>81290972
I want this anon's bag of cash
>>
>>81290972
Oh and it will be old like 1940-s dollars as well.
>>
I want you to stop watching anime
>>
I wish I were the biggest man in the world and covered in gold.
>>
>>81290644
The best Wishmaster was the one with that angelic avenger guy who only manages to decapitate an old lady
>>
File: f-nomao-a-20160109.jpg (1MB, 3500x2334px) Image search: [Google]
f-nomao-a-20160109.jpg
1MB, 3500x2334px
>>81291114
>>
>>81290533
i want everything to be free of charge for me, never pay anything for anything
i want to stop aging
i want everything else to stay normal as it was going to be before i made my wishes
>>
I want a fart emporium with all actresses braps ready for usage
>>
>>81291042
That would increase what they're worth honestly anon.
>>
>>81291168

you only get 1 ounce of brap and it never refills
>>
>>81291147
Wishmaster informs the US govt about your anti ageing powers
Youre never charged for anything again, because your in a position too, the US govt now takes care of feeding you, while they experiment on you trying to find out your secret, and seeing as how you no longer age, your going to be at the black site for a while
>>
I wish my wishes weren't affected by your monkey's paw faggotry

I wish for immortality

I wish to never be affected by any illnesses, ailments, diseases, etc.
>>
>>81290916
Lol wish master is a biiiiiiitch.
>>
>>81291286
Say that again motherfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPtDENVyRsY
>>
>>81291285
>I wish my wishes weren't affected by your monkey's paw faggotry
sure

>I wish for immortality
you wont die, but your body will continue to age, and eventually to rot

>I wish to never be affected by any illnesses, ailments, diseases, etc.
sure
>>
>>81291309
Can't even grant some simple wishes. What a faggot. I bet he voted for hillary.
>>
>>81291419
So you are granting him lichdom. Also with no disease infections etc his dead but animated body isn't going to decompose. That's sweet.
>>
>>81290533
I wish to shitpost on 4chan with impunity

>makes me a janny
>>
>>81290533
I'd wish to rape the Djinn with him struggling and failing to repel me, wanting it to end with all his being but being utterly incapable to stop the assault until I finish blowing my load in him.

Then no matter how it all turns out, I'll have that over him.
>>
File: 1418754997073.jpg (132KB, 649x429px) Image search: [Google]
1418754997073.jpg
132KB, 649x429px
>>81290533
Wish 1
I wish that whatever I wanted would happen at the snap of my fingers, exactly as I want them to happen with no side effects. For instance, if I want 1 million dollars US, it will be created into existance for me. No money will be removed from any location. If I want a new car, the car will literally be created infront of me and no parts will be missing from the plant or anywhere else. My wishes, exactly as I want them, no side effects.

invincibility from time and damage
I can not be hurt in any way. No limbs (or fingers) removed, no harm in any way, I can not die in any way shape or form due to age or outside interference. I will live forever, I can not be hurt and I will never age a day from where I am now.

No other spells from any one not my own person can effect me or my wishes/spells.
No clone bullshit, no copycat, no other mes. Only one who can effect any spells/wishes I make is myself. And that includes you attempting to take away my other wishes or interfere with them in anyway.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>81291732
>I wish that whatever I wanted would happen at the snap of my fingers, exactly as I want them to happen
You dont have control over the ability, literally whenever you think of something you want it appears in front of you, which in your case means massive black cocks appearing constantly throughout your day, any hope for a normal life if gone

>invincibility from time and damage
You didnt improve your strength though, your abilities along with the fact that shit has been materialising in front of you, gets you noticed by the govt, they capture you and experiment on you untill the end of time

>No other spells from any one not my own person can effect me or my wishes/spells.
this cant be asked, wishmaster doesnt see what he does as interfering
>>
>>81291854
He is effecting my wish, therefore interfereing by the very definition, therefore breaking the wish.
wish 1 is restored, no more goverment problems and as is any issues we had.

glad we had this chat.
>>
>>81291732
>I can not be hurt in any way.
t. dude who want's to be in hell
>>
>>81290533
I wish for omnipotence.
*proceeds to give self infinite wishes*
>>
>>81290533
Singularity.
>>
>>81291732
youvmay want to seriously reconsider that last wish
>>
I wish Robert Kurtzman wasn't drinking on the job 20 years ago.
>>
>>81290553
welcome back american gook moot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.