[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do Brits let their tax dollars go to so much propaganda?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: 624[1].jpg (47KB, 624x414px) Image search: [Google]
624[1].jpg
47KB, 624x414px
how do Brits let their tax dollars go to so much propaganda?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139428/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
>>
File: Thomas Hamilton.jpg (45KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Hamilton.jpg
45KB, 300x450px
That one's easy. They're Brits.

>this could have been prevented twenty years ago

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.
>>
File: tony blairs enrichment.png (267KB, 1670x586px) Image search: [Google]
tony blairs enrichment.png
267KB, 1670x586px
>>81289099
>>81289187
>>
>>81289393
>that surge after the Dunblane Massacre

Whew! Really gets the ol' neurons firing.
>>
File: tonyblair.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tonyblair.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>81289433
Blimey, it all makes sense now!
The massive increase in rape was never due to unchecked immigration.
Sorry Tony!
>>
>Debbie, a working class single mother from Leeds, moves her family to Bradford, where they find themselves in an ethnic minority. Daughter Leah must adapt to being the only white girl at school.
Christ, Britain is a shitpit
>>
File: argh.jpg (10KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
argh.jpg
10KB, 200x170px
>>81289637
Surely you should have already known this thanks to the Rotherham scandal?
There are grooming gangs all over the UK, police even think that there's one in my own town right now.
They recently said that the gang members use takeaways as bases of operation because they're registered to a company, not a person.
That's why I stopped going to paki takeaways.
>>
>>81289678
And you can't mow them down with your AR-15 because you're not allowed to own one, thanks to people giving away their guns like fucking cuckolds a generation ago

HAHAHAHA stupid fucking limey HAHAHAHA
>>
File: drhibbert.gif (334KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
drhibbert.gif
334KB, 300x277px
>>81289814
You're one to talk.
Your immigration levels are sky high and none of your cities have more than 70% whites in them anymore.
Tis a ticking time bomb you got going over there.
Enjoy your latino & black majority in a few decades.
>>
Most Brits are pretty chilled about Muslims, not because we're all that tolerant, we shit on people from the next town over.

But because we kinda find anybody with a serious religion to be a bit of a joke. OK you can put CofE on your census return, you can even tell people you're a Jew or some shit... but it it turns out that you actually practice...

People start backing away and saying "really, that's very interesting" in an overly polite tone as you speak. Same with Muslims, we'll be fine with it so long as you watch coronation street and drink beer. Only those weird none drinking Islamamans are to be worried about.

Hell there's a good chance you like Cricket as a Muslim, and that gets you English points

That's how the Muslims will integrate; we'll cough politely at their god and ask then pass them over a copy of "The Sun", because "the sports reporting is really good"
>>
>>81289861
>implying I'm from there

Whew. The game makes you sweat when you don't know who's playing it, hey?
>>
>>81289099
help ((())) get Israel and win 2 world wars

>still get the treatment

interesting
>>
>>81289099
Was that really funded with tax dollars though? Also it's just a movie.
>>
File: are nige.jpg (28KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
are nige.jpg
28KB, 615x409px
>>81289890
Canada then?
Trudeau recently increased your net migration to over 400k.
That's net, you're haemorrhaging your white majority.
>>
>>81289918
BBC funded it, so not tax no as its the licence payer. Plenty of Anons dont pay the licence fee (RIP)
>>
File: Noot, noot.gif (139KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
Noot, noot.gif
139KB, 476x360px
>>81289922
Nope. Not there, either.

Want to go for double jeopardy, where the scores can REALLY change?
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (8KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
8KB, 325x325px
>>81289954
FUCKING GIVE US A CLUE THEN FGS
>>
>>81289099

Because they're subjects of her majesty, not citizens.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.