[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never again experience the feeling of going to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6937.jpg (48KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6937.jpg
48KB, 448x328px
>you will never again experience the feeling of going to a video store with your mum and sister during the school holidays, picking out some DVDs, ordering a pizza from the pizzahut next door, going home and arguing over which movie to watch first then watching it while eating pizza

I miss being a kid :(
>>
that's why you have children
>>
There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.
>>
>>81280682
>>81280682
>implying modern day kids wouldn't just lock their door and stream Netflix on their iPhone/iPad alone in their bedroom
>>
File: il_570xN.448357796_pahw.jpg (51KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.448357796_pahw.jpg
51KB, 570x427px
>You will never again be rewarded with free Pizza Hut pizza for being a bookworm.
>>
>>81280668
maybe some rich hipsters will open up an ironic chain of video rental stores with the latest movies on VHS
>>
Just go to Uganda. It's still popular there, I hear
>>
>>81280682

this. grow the fuck up OP
>>
>>81280694
whoops wrong thread sorry
>>
>>81280668
Yeah but now I order pizza online without speaking to anyone and track its way to my place while streaming or downloading damn near whatever I want for less than the cost of a rental per day. And instead of arguing what to watch with my brother, I get to cuddle with my bf and pick something we both like. :3

>>81280736
We're fucking old, aren't we?
>>
>go to Hollywood Video
>browse Horror section
>Hm, this cover looks interesting
>turns out it's shit

Fuckin' VHS covers.
>>
File: 1386199868849.jpg (29KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1386199868849.jpg
29KB, 400x449px
>>81280668
>Summer day
>Riding bikes with your friends
>Stop by Blockbuster
>Good PS2 game that is always rented out is available
>Rent it
>Go next door to pizza place
>Order a slice
>Ride home and play vidya all night
>>
>>81280826
>We're fucking old, aren't we?

Yep.
>>
>>81280826
>bf

Are you a faggot or a femshit? Either way it triggers me
>>
>>81280682
>children

yeah sure dude, lets have a 100k responsibility on the hope they like what you do
>>
>>81280668
>>
>>81280668
>picking out some DVDs
ruined it here. VHS was comfier
>>
>>81280736
>>81280668
>>81280875
I didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>81280668
There is actually a thriving DVD rental business in my small town, they're opening up a 3rd store in a prominent location too.

Ironically, the pizza hut in town closed down after 23 years of business.
>>
>>81280730
They won't if you don't let them. You people who were overindulged and now assume that overindulgence is a given are probably better off not having kids, they would wreak havoc over your bank accounts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.