[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mgs """stealth""" game >rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6881.jpg (35KB, 345x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6881.jpg
35KB, 345x426px
>mgs """stealth""" game
>rather than having to infiltrate corridors in military bases like in traditional metal gear solid games, you have to infiltrate tiny villages in the middle of the desert so you can just fucking circle around it through the desert easily avoiding enemies entirely
>>
Nice television and film retard
>>
Wasn't the dumb template thread enough or are you really this addicted to (You)votes??
>>
>>81280360
>uaaaaaaah i just want the same game over and over

fuck off, mgsv is the best in the series.
>>
I get what you're saying but a lot of the main areas were in corners of in valleys where there were minimal points of entry and access.
>>
>le I """""accidentally""""" posted a vidya thread on the wrong board meme
>>
>>81280360
This thread is an example of why we need /film/. We need a board where the kind of """person""" who plays video games doesn't feel welcome.
>>
>>81280360
>/v/tards too brain damaged to recognize tactical ludo

figures, go back to your anime garbage
>>
>>81280465
kys tryhard shit, your hobby is irrelevant and will be dead soon, all hail vidya
>>
>>81280465
It was pretty clear when we got merged with /mu/ a few days ago and all the /v/eddit crossies threw a fit it wasn't with their home board
>>
>>81280360
Go play the latest anime game /v/fag, MGSV was the best in the series.
>>
>>81280418
>uaaaaaaah i just want the same level over and over

You MGS fags wouldn't know a good stealth game if it fucked you bloody and spat in your mouth.
>>
>>81280418
i bet you liked Iron Man 3
>>
Was it Kino though?
>>
>>81281087
All of the cutscenes in Ground Zeroes were Kino. There was some great scenes in TPP, like the hospital, rescuing Miller, or the final Paz moments.
>>
File: 1471136422151.png (523KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471136422151.png
523KB, 854x480px
Reminder that this is the canon choice.
>>
>>81281384
I think you mean the only choice
>>
>>81281384
Why shoot her in the chest and not the head?
>>
>>81281418
jiggle physics
>>
>>81281418
Because you can survive a shot to the head, but a broken heart always kills.
>>
File: 1475373248790.gif (2MB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475373248790.gif
2MB, 160x200px
>>81281483
Big Boss approved.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.