[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post zombie setting >MC wakes up in an empty disheveled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: AHAHHEHWEHWHHOWHEWHO.png (203KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHHEHWEHWHHOWHEWHO.png
203KB, 366x380px
>post zombie setting
>MC wakes up in an empty disheveled hospital
>>
File: oh no hes cute.png (47KB, 210x214px) Image search: [Google]
oh no hes cute.png
47KB, 210x214px
>>81278906
>MC gets saved by a ragtag group
>they follow a radio broadcast to join up with others
>no one there
>>
>>81278906
>zombie movie
>character gets bitten/infected and knows it, but says absolutely nothing
>>
>>81279008
>implying you wouldn't want to live on as a zombie eating your allies
>>
File: pepe wojassic park.jpg (68KB, 680x619px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojassic park.jpg
68KB, 680x619px
>zombie movie
>they run fast
>>
>can't relate to zombie movie characters because I'd be the first one to give up and shoot myself in the face
>>
>it's the
>nutshack
>>
File: nutman catface.png (103KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
nutman catface.png
103KB, 400x404px
>>81279615
Quality post
>>
>person from another country says something
>didn't catch what they said
>context doesn't give any clues
>rewind
>still don't understand
>give up
>keep watching
>>
File: 0000000 gun at laptop.jpg (135KB, 1106x888px) Image search: [Google]
0000000 gun at laptop.jpg
135KB, 1106x888px
>jumpscare incoming
>cover your eyes
>still jump
>>
>>81279662
Phil is kawaii.
>>
File: phagget.gif (92KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
phagget.gif
92KB, 550x400px
>>81280685
This tbqh fampai
>>
File: raz rlly2.png (198KB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
raz rlly2.png
198KB, 400x427px
>zombie movie
>>
>>81278906

Overplayed trope and all, but you still see why it's done that way. There isn't a more efficient way to immediately get across that society is fucked than to show that the hospital, the place you go to be saved and rescued, is out of commission.
>>
TITO GET
>>
>>81278906
>zombie setting
>Military is fucking incompetent
>>
>>81282290
>real life
>same as in the US
?
>>
>>81281596
OP here, you've got a point.
It's just frustrating to see the same scenario in the opening scene. Maybe writers could find a way to work that in without the opening scene being the character waking up in a bed with IVs and stumbling around for 15 mins.
>>
>>81282802
>Maybe writers could find a way to work that in without the opening scene being the character waking up in a bed with IVs and stumbling around for 15 mins.

It is overused. I hope that I won't live to regret mentioning Zack Snyder here, but his Dawn of the Dead got that point across pretty well by having the ambulance run that guy over. Nothing says "don't bother calling 911" like an ambulance hit-and-run. It's absolutely not a coincidence that it was an ambulance; that's what they were trying to get across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeTSaLEc6os
>>
IT'S
>>
>>81282959
Why would you regret it?
It makes a powerful point.
Also lulz.
>>
>Zombie movie.
>The military bombs entire cities.
>>
File: 1468539441230.png (197KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1468539441230.png
197KB, 500x359px
>>81282993
>WATCH THE NUTSHACK BECAUSE MEMES
>IT'S HORRIBLE BUT THERE'S SOME LEGITIMATELY FUNNY BITS
>>
>>81283117

His Dawn of the Dead's kino, but he's a figure of controversy these days, and it doesn't take much for threads to derail. That being said, it does serve the exact same purpose as waking up in a hospital. She goes from wondering why she can't get through on 911, and confused about why the neighbor girl is murderous straight to "oh shit, the world is over". If it were just a regular car mowing him down, she'd be thinking that her neighborhood was fucked or still believing in civil society. An ambulance hit-and-run tells her and us that shit has hit the fan and society has broken down completely.
>>
>>81282959
>>81283317
Literally the best horror movie into sequence since 28 Days Later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdRFMp8Xwo
>>
>>81279008
FUCK
>>
>>81283317
Truly, I just watched this and it was fantastic.
That end though
>28 days later again
>she saves MC
>hell written on the landscape
>MC wakes up
>his unibrown and beard have grown in
>they wrote hello in cloth and layed it out to call the passing jets
THESE FEELS
>>
>>81281757
why is his dick so big when he doesnt use it
>>
>lovable character being eaten by zombies
>turns to the camera and winks
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.