[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did he leave her? Not even a kiss, not even a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Why the fuck did he leave her? Not even a kiss, not even a fucking hug?

either he is an autistic sperg or this movie is unrealistic as shit.
>>
>>81268064
He likes the Lestrange chick
>>
>>81268064
He hates Jews
>>
Because it needs to build up in the next flick.
>>
I think it was because he was a sperg given how he relates more to animals than people
>>
>>81268064
his autism acting was on point
>>
He was a sperg, think even the actor mentions this
>>
they end up married according to canon, so who cares.
>>
>>81268064
Her sister was way hotter
>>
>>81268064

>Terribly sorry, I'm just so frightfully English

>>81268337

Also this
>>
>>81268064
He's an autismo sperg.
The fat guy asked Newt if people like him, but Newt said no one likes him and everyone thinks he's annoying.
Then he spends all his time with animals.
I felt it was more in his character that he came back just to tell her he'll give his book to her in person, and acts all awkward getting on the boat.
>>
>>81268472
>I felt it was more in his character that he came back just to tell her he'll give his book to her in person, and acts all awkward getting on the boat.

Spoilers, he bangs her.
>>
Seriously wtf

She obviously wanted some cock, but dude was like, y-you too.
>>
>>81268516
I'm sure when they meet up again.
He was too focused on his animals at that point in his life.
>>
>>81268566

>She obviously wanted some cock, but dude was like, y-you too

We've all been there, am I right
>>
>>81268064
Gaybaiting for tumblrina fangirls
>>
>>81268064
>either he is an autistic sperg
yeah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.