[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So am I the only one who thinks Silver killed Flint and concocted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

So am I the only one who thinks Silver killed Flint and concocted that story up for Madi?

>Silver points pistol at Flint and have a conversation.
>Scene gets cut off and goes to Israel Hands and co looking over at the distance as birds fly.
>>
>Tfw can't even have a discussion about this show on here because /tv/ is too pleb.
>>
>>81267666
I think it is clear in the show that Silver kills Flint. Points a gun at him, reaction by the others to something, different color and lightning in the plantation scene if you compare it to the start which is normal, Silver telling a story and narrative so perfect in the end.
>>
>>81268240
So it's unlikely that we'll get a Treasure Island series?
>>
>>81267666
>666
Read the book, clearly says he died at the savanah
>>
Yes but Billy also wasn't marooned on skull island, the show didn't really give a shit about directly connecting to the book
>>
>directly connecting
they probably intentionaly left it open for one episode/series that connects it directly
>Thomas and Flint get mad at eachother for killing Tom's parents and let Miranda killed, so he drinks himself to death
>Billy exploring the island, finding the treasure, making, the map
>etc
>>
File: BScrew.jpg (170KB, 674x1146px) Image search: [Google]
BScrew.jpg
170KB, 674x1146px
rip
>>
>>
File: 1491004627478.jpg (43KB, 507x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491004627478.jpg
43KB, 507x313px
Officially it's a prequel to Treasure Island so no, he's not dead.

Also I was kind of let down by the finale, but it's not like I was expecting the war to actually happen anyway at this point
>>
Yup. He dead
>>
>>81270898

im so retarded

i thought beauclerk was "bow clerk" and that was some type of 17th century sniper title
>>
>>81269253
the show just cuts off early like we dont see Jacks death because it finishes not because he doesnt die
>>
>>81267666
>>81268240
>>81272563
how the in the fuck could silver have killed him when he is alive in the future, it's pretty obvious silver convinced him to leave it all behind by telling him about thomas
>>
>>81272897
what future
>>
>>81267666
he didn't. besides treasure island novel he died of alcohol abuse and age. silver didn't kill him. he just left him no choice and forcefully brought his friend back into the light of day
>>
It's possible and I think it's likely. I think it is supposed to be opened ended since Silver is a liar from the very start and in the end he puts himself before the crew the same way Flint did.

>>81273017
The show isn't following the books if Flint is on that plantation
>>
>>81272979
see>>81272270
>>81273017
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>81272689
Best side character
>>
I hope flint will escape and fuck silvers shit up next season. Silver ruined the entire war.
>>
The scene with the others reacting to something after silver pulls a gun out is pretty much confirmation that a shot was fired. They knew silver was going to kill him, so it wasn't something they were surprised by thus the slowish kind of reaction towards it.
>>
>>81273664
>next season
yeah that would be great
>>
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.