[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Flush toilet in America >Somehow changes the temperature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: homer shower.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homer shower.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>Flush toilet in America
>Somehow changes the temperature in the shower

Can somebody explain what's wrong with American plumbing? I even tried doing it to myself by using a stick to turn on the toilet while I was in the shower and it didn't do it.
>>
>>81267129
Yours is just backwards. Stick your head in the toilet and turn the shower on
>>
in the US water is rationed, only so much cold water is available to a house. so when cold water is used in a toilet or sink, the cold water flow to the shower decreases, so the person in the shower is scalded
>>
dead meme
>>
the poo water gets redirected to the shower head so it has to get super hot to kill the bacteria
>>
>>81267129
I still don't get it and im American
Even tested it twice and I don't think anything even happened.
>>
>>81267129
That would only happen if they had a water heater, because if Bart opens the faucet, the water heater shouldn't have enough water pressure to keep the water heater working. But in every Simpsons episode when they go downstairs, I see they have a cauldron.

So shit writting.
>>
If your toilet and shower are on the same lines, flushing the toilet will cause the cold water pressure to drop, and the shower water will get hotter.
>>
>>81267129
>all the little kids itt
>>
>>81267129
Have you tried wearing shoes in the house or not saying bye at the end of a phone call?
>>
This only applies in old houses even in Europe.

Modern houses don't have this problem.
>>
>>81267171
Rationed isn't exactly the best word for it since the majority of the US has effectively infinite municipal water for like 30$ a month. The issue is the total flow coming into the house might not be that high so if two high-draw systems want cold water whichever is first in the series gets the bulk of it. I've seen houses where the shower is fine during a flush, then the toilet has a 3 minute recharge time if the shower is running.
>>
Threads like this make me feel old. Kids just don't understand so many scenes in the simpsons because they are 15 now.
>>
>>81267129
American plumbing is retarded. Literally half of their toilet bowls is filled with water.

I never understood the dogs drinking out of the toilet meme until I went there for my birthday. And the houses built out of wood, fuck don't get me started on American infrastructure it's a goddamn shit show.
>>
>>81267950
t. communist

Tell us about your beautiful concrete houses, comrade.
>>
>>81267403
Why is American plumbing so primitive?
>>
>>81268238
They are built with breeze blocks and can withstand more than a heavy wind or a little bit of water during a flood. Your move burger
>>
Have electrical showers not reached fattystan?
>>
>>81268238
This is a good post, illustrates America perfectly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.