[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. I don't recall Aragorn falling off a cliff with a warg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

1. I don't recall Aragorn falling off a cliff with a warg in the books, was it added in the movie?

2. How did he survived besides convenient plot armor?

3. Assuming 1. and 2, why would anyone levitate from the source with needless plotholes?
>>
>>81262136
>why would anyone levitate from the source with needless plotholes
what does that mean
>>
>>81262136
Also, I don't remember Arwen being fat in the books.
>>
>>81262923
it does not make sense, everyone thinks he is dead, not even checking *poof* deus ex machina he is riding back. Why add this stupid scene, if it was not even in the books?
>>
>>81263214
Probably an excuse to get Arwen into the story, for Aragorn to see the incoming threat to set up the battle at helm's deep, and also to have the warg fight to feel meaningful and have some consequences rather than just a fight where no one we care about gets hurt.
>>
>>81263275
still feels a bit lazy writing, but makes sense
>>
>>81263102
She needed the hips to bear the Dunedain
>>
>>81263214
Because on his way to Helm's Deep he sees the Uruk Hai army marching. They would have been caught by surprise otherwise.
>>
>>81262136
At first glance it looks like the thumbnail is Rick grimes from TWD and that garbage autistic leader staring each other down.
>>
Fellowship of the ring movie is perfect until arwena shows up. Like fuck off bitch where's Glorfindel?
>>
the scene where aragorn falls off the cliff then floats down the river to his horse was kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDahhSsOXsg

the moment at 1:17 is the only time in the trilogy where we see what legolas sees with his super vision, here he is looking many miles into the distance but it looks only a few hundred metres away. Later on in this clip after legolas has seen them coming over the 'horizon', they come over the real horizon and he is able to shoot them. This is what similar to when he seen theyre taking the hobbits to isengard.
>>
>>81263703
i thought so too lol
>>
>>81262136
There are like three scenes in the whole damn trilogy that actually happen like in the books.

People forget just how much material was thrown out and rewritten, mostly pointlessly. Apart from the basic surface level a-to-b-to-c of the journey, the story is completely different.
>>
>>81262136
Hackson thought the audience would have fallen a sleep by then so he added the scene (which wasn't in the books) to be there at that time.
>>
>>81263703
That's why I came here. But it turned out to be about some grandpa movie.
>>
>why isn't my lotr a documentary reeeeeee

Imagine news outlets reporting like that about miraculous survivors

"First of all, how did the collapsed building didn't impale him in two? And then he didn't suffocate or wasn't blown up by gas? Tell me ONE reason aside from plot armor that he survived".
>>
>>81263102
she was preggo and for some reason they thought they had to reitterate the plot for the audience so there's that 2 minute telepathic conference call between all the elves telling each other what they already know.

it's kind of the worst part of the movie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.