[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you didn't realize Jack could shine, you might as well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>>
So can he get me Mulan McNugget Szechuan sauce?
>>
>>81261155
He couldn't really.

That was the Hotel shining to him.
>>
>>81261191
>a nigger?
>>
>>81261201
Wrong. It was the Hotel taking advantage of the fact that he wasn't aware of the fact that he could shine to make him think he was going insane, thus making him go insane.
>>
>>81261155
jack is danny and danny is jack
>>
>>81261232
Wrong. The whole film is about burnt toast, as Haloran clearly points out.
>>
>>81261275
Wrong. Haloran has extremely limited Shining abilities.
>>
>>81261155
I bet cthulhu did this
>>
>>81261155
He doesnt tho.

In the book the hotel just want the kid alone. And use Jack because they cant possess the kid. They know he is weak and violent so they use him to kill Danny.

Danny even says to Jack the hotel has no interest on him and they will discard him once they got Danny. He will never be the caretaker.

Now regarding, the Kubrick adaptation (which is superior in every way to the book) is soambiguous that its hard to take something for granted there.
>>
>>81261682
>In the book the hotel just want the kid alone. And use Jack because they cant possess the kid. They know he is weak and violent so they use him to kill Danny.
>Danny even says to Jack the hotel has no interest on him and they will discard him once they got Danny. He will never be the caretaker.

Ugh, it's funny how everything sounds like anime when explained.

based Kubrick
>>
>>81261682
>using the book as an argument
Not an argument.

If anything, it proves that Jack does shine. Kubrick disregarded the novel and AT BEST just did the opposite of it.
>>
>A nigger
>A nigger?
>the nigger chef

Reads like a Sam Raimi / Bendis collaboration
>>
>>81261771
>the nigger chef
the line was 'a nigger cook' you gremlin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.