[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh shit http://www.slashfilm.com/shrek-5-bi g-reinvention/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: shrek.png (521KB, 646x489px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
521KB, 646x489px
oh shit

http://www.slashfilm.com/shrek-5-big-reinvention/
>>
>>81259895
BIG
>>
SOME
>>
Mike Myers will left and he'll be voiced by Idris Elba, calling it
>>
>>81259919
BODY
>>
>>81259942
shrek has finally found out he's trans and wants to be called xirek from now on
>>
Make way for sexy slim Shrek with androgynous anime features!
>>
SHREKBOOT
>>
>>81260120
>cameo by yesterday's most popular teen pop singer that we don't evn care about 5 minutes after his/her big break
>plot is a parody of a popular recent movie
>memes taken from the internet and put in the movie by someone who has no idea about what memes are
>BRRRRM and overview shots up the wazoo
>overused slomo at weird times in the movie
>*wink wink nugde nudge* social commentary
>>
It's never ogre
>>
Get ready for references to those ebin Reddit Shrek maymays
>>
Only 2 ways i see this going

>really cartoony and for little kids like the new smurfs movie

Or

>seth rogan style humor for "adult" audiences
>>
>>81260246
>>memes taken from the internet and put in the movie by someone who has no idea about what memes are

The problem with your post, anon, is the implication that memes are worth understanding.
>>
>>81259895
Predictions:
>won't be called Shrek 5, it'll just be Shrek _____
>Mike Meyers and Eddie Murphy will be back, but there'll be some new shoehorned celebrities in big roles
>lots of references to the first movie, probably too many
>the kids will be kidnapped or somehow written out of the plot, it's too much work to give them an important role
>obligatory Star Wars parodies
>obligatory capeshit parodies
>obligatory nu-Disney (specifically Frozen) parodies
>obligatory dated internet references
>won't be as good as the first two but not as awful as 3 or 4
>it'll be a financial success
>they'll make two more of them
>>
2D version with the animated style of the original book please!
>>
>>81259959
ONCE
>>
File: boq4moqcmaasubi1.jpg (79KB, 598x438px) Image search: [Google]
boq4moqcmaasubi1.jpg
79KB, 598x438px
Never fear we've got reboots/sequels/remakes for years
>>
>>81260588
shrekino
>>
>Big Reinvention

or "Media Hype For Actually Minor Change".
>>
>>81260616
>it's a reboot of a reimagining of a sequel of a spin-off of a television series version of a remake episode
>>
>>81260648
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHREK IS LIKE NOW

BUY TICKETS TODAY
>>
>>81260669
The Goddam Ogre Shrek

Written by Frank Miller

OPENING SHOT: A swamp at night. It's raining like there is no tommorow. We see the dark silhouette of Shrek crouched on a rock, near the water.

VOICEOVER (SHREK): This is my swamp. It's dark, GRITTY, humid. Just like my soul. I still have a soul, I know because IT hurts. A lot. IT hurts for the inhabitants of this horrid place that can't defend themselves against the "beautiful people" who want to take adventage of them. I won't let THEM. I'm the Goddam Ogre Shrek.
>>
>>81259895
I want a super dark Shrek movie. The Logan of animated films
>>
>>81260833
>>81260834
PSYCHICTWINS ANONS
>>
>>81260833
It unironically sounds ogrekino
>>
>>81260834
>The movie opens on the outhouse we know and love, but it rests motionless.
>The camera pans over to several dirt mounds, some fitted with crosses. The camera continues to pan, we see a large figure digging out another hole, it's Shrek. He's burying his last child.
>A virus developed by the son of Farquaad has led to fairytale creatures losing their magical powers and dying out. For reasons he does not know, Shrek is immune.
>>
File: 1425346808895.jpg (67KB, 475x408px) Image search: [Google]
1425346808895.jpg
67KB, 475x408px
>>
>>81259895
just let it die
>>
File: 1468907734038.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468907734038.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>81260833
>>
Wasn't Mike Meyers suppose to be doing a Austin Powers 4 film? I always wanted one with Seth Green as the new Doctor Evil and Austin and old Dr Evil helping each other take him down. They could even mock the soft reboots of the current Bond films.
>>
>>81260833
What are you retarded or something? He's the GOD DAMN SHREK MAN
>>
>>81261269
Even better:

>Dark armies invade Far Far Away
>the king calls for anyone who can help the defence
>Far Far Away getting rekt, Fiona's mother is assassinated, bodies everywhere when Shrek arrives
>The invaders are much stronger than humans
>Shrek is the only one who can face them 1 on 1, but he isn't enough and starts to die by a thousand cuts
>Donkey is cut by a poisoned spear, blood is poisoned
>suicide bombs the enemy camp
>shrek goes after him, tries to stop him, then duels the enemy leader
>shrek is defeated, about to be killed when Puss in Boots triggers Donkey's bomb, killing everyone
>disease spreads and kills everyone anyway
>>
Idris Elba now voicing Shrek?
>>
Shrek is originally a sorcerer's apprentice that got expose to the harmful ogre ray. One day while terrorizing villagers in ogre form to blow off some steams, he bumped his head on a rock and forgot that he was ever a human and gain scottish accent
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>81259895
Looks like shrek posting is back on the menu boys!
>>
>>81259895
I didn't even know there was a 4th one.
>>
>Sherk is now part of the marvel cinematic universe
>>
>>81263561
Shrek is Dreamworks, not Disney.
>>
The babies were really the point of no return.

Puss was an ok addition.
>>
>>81260596
TOLME
>>
>Shrek and Donkey get sucked into a magical tome/story which is actually our world
>>
desu if they borrow from the musical canon, there's potential for an interesting plot of whether Shrek is going to follow the ogre tradition of sending their kids to live on their own.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.