[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE WAY YOU MADE THEM SUFFER YOUR EXQUISITE WIFE AND MOTHER FILLS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
THE WAY YOU MADE THEM SUFFER
YOUR EXQUISITE WIFE AND MOTHER
FILLS ME WITH THE URGE TO DEFECATE
>>
I've never watched any other "band" movie, but I fucking love The Wall. It's one of my favourite movies of all time, and it's not even in my top 3 Floyd albums.
>>
This is actually more of a /mu/ thread
>>
BBBrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppp
>>
I've been meaning to get around to making a quality webm of the animation sequence during What Shall We Do Now, one of my favorite things.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a86QgZVgbyQ

I really don't like the changes to the music they made for the film. Plus Roger Waters intentionally covered up the great Gilmour solos with dialogue and noise because he's a dick. Still an interesting watch.
>>
Animals>The Wall for listening to
The Wall>Animals for an emotional experience.
>>
>>81251842
I'd be with you if Dogs wasn't fucking rough to listen to for like half of its ridiculous 17 minute duration.
>>
>>81251875
I'd agree with you like a year ago. Dogs really grew on me recently. It also helps that Pink Floyd's really long songs are my favorites.
>>
>>81251896
I love their long songs myself. Echoes and Shine on You Crazy Diamond are a couple of my favorites. I just thing Dogs drags a bit. Three Different Ones is 10/10 though and Animals is great in general even if my personal favorite is Wish You Were Here.
>>
>>81251726
THE EVIDENCE
BEFORE THE COURT ISSSS
INCONTROVERTIBLE, THERE'S NO NEED FOR THE JURY TO RETIIIRE
>>
GO ON JUDGE
SHIT ON HIM
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.