[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest zombie film of all time? https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 28-DAYS-LATER.jpg (716KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
28-DAYS-LATER.jpg
716KB, 1024x768px
Is this the greatest zombie film of all time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA
>>
>>81247907
I watched Weeks in theaters, and the sniper scene where that song plays emotionally blew me away.

It was fucking crazy
>>
>>81247907
No

It's also not a zombie movie. Those people have a plague
>>
>>81247907
It's my favorite zombie film of all time.
>1. 28 Days later
>2. Shawn of the Dead
>3. Dawn of the Dead
>4. Return of the Living Dead
>5. Dawn of the Dead Remake
>>
Started ok, but the part with the rape soldiers and twink rambo was shit, so basically half the movie was garbage.
>>
>>81248074
That was weeks later the sequel, which is still good but has a stupid plot. Also posting best scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbMqG0EObM
>>
>>81248017
This.
>>
File: 28.jpg (731KB, 1330x748px)
28.jpg
731KB, 1330x748px
>>81248074
from the commentary Boyle didn't know where the story should go. There was a storyboarded alternative where they go to a hospital and hold up there.
I agree the soldier shit was pretty weak, e made the wrong choice.
>>
>>81248262
The other idea was even worse.
>>
>>81248315
How so?
>>
>>81248262
The whole "zombie apocalypse as a social experiment to show man's flaws" thing seems to be way too tempting for writers this century.
>>
>>81248374
Instead of Frank getting gunned down by the military, they are able to capture him alive and take him to the hospital. While they are holding up in the abandon hospital they find a machine that can "cure" a infected via blood transfusion, but doing some makes the donor an infected. Jim is the only person with the same blood type, so they do the procedure and once its done, they leave the hospital with him still tide up to the operation table.
>>
>>81247907
The opening sequences of Days and Weeks are both fantastic. Shame that the other 90% is so lame both times. First movie starts strong but declines steadily until the soldiers show up at which point it becomes unwatchable. Second one isn't really even worth seeing beyond the opening attack scene.
>>
>>81247907
Is this even a question?
>>
File: 1489387158392.jpg (106KB, 975x630px)
1489387158392.jpg
106KB, 975x630px
What is this photograph from /tv/ claiming a teaser at SXSW for "28 Years Later" after WW3 in the U.S. where the virus is weaponized?
>>
>>81249373
>28 Years Later
Can't be the worst zombie movie ever made. Can't be good either.
>>
No, that distinction belongs to the original Dawn of the Dead. I saw 28 Days Later exactly one time when it was first released in theatres, and while I enjoyed it, I never had any desire to watch it again.
>>
File: 1489701373784.jpg (35KB, 500x471px)
1489701373784.jpg
35KB, 500x471px
>>81248572

p...pottery..........
>>
>>81249373
was at sxsw, didn't happen
>>
top 5?
definitely

#1?
goes to pic related
>>
I'd agree with that. It was at least one of the best modern zombie movies post 2000.

None of this slow, lumbering zombie BS. The zombies in 28DL were fast as fuck.

Also, I thought the shit with the soldiers getting all rapey was pretty accurate to how young men would act in that situation.
>>
>>81247907
fast zombies>slow zombies. This movie got it right.

Too bad the characters were utter shit, especially during the second half of the movie during the military intervention. Kinda gave me an independent movie vibe.
>>
>>81247907
Yes. Though why are you posting soundtrack from the sequel which was pretty shit except for the opening scene?
>>
>tfw there will never be a third one
>>
File: poots2.jpg (32KB, 620x374px)
poots2.jpg
32KB, 620x374px
>>81248017
there's a reddit forum waiting for your trenchant wisdom and analysis, anon. go there now! they need you!

did anyone else search for a torrent for "28 Years Later", and find half a dozen fakes?

also, Imogen Poots. silly name, but hot.
>>
>>81247907
First half of the movie is great. The scene where they're in the supermarket while Grandaddy plays is probably my favorite scene in any zombie movie.
>>
>>81248208
>That fucking scene

I agree with the thread general. It's pretty much pure horror kino until the Rape Doctor and crew show up, then it's just decent.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.