[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last show you dropped >how far you made it >why Dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1467395425380.jpg (98KB, 550x578px)
1467395425380.jpg
98KB, 550x578px
>last show you dropped
>how far you made it
>why
Dropped GoT after some fire bitch killed a cute little girl.
>>
>>81243941
The Walking Dead, made it to the end of Season 3. I realized that it was garbage. I kind of knew that towards the end of Season 1, but I figured I'd keep watching it since I don't have any hobbies. But it became too much to take with the retarded non-climax of the Governor's arc. The "everyone has plot armor until the finale" formula also got old quick.
>>
>>81243941
Pussy nigga
>>
>>81243941
Dropped Game of Thrones in S4
>>
>Hannibal
>A little into season 2

I had a lot of problems with it:
>all show, little substance
>needed more variety in plot, character, etc.
>obviously pandering
>consistently making me cringe

The cons outweighed the pros of the show for me.
>>
>>81243941
>TWD
>2 episodes into the new season
>I felt like it was losing traction and just lost interest

The zombie hype died out years ago
>>
I'm about to drop Twin Peaks. James is sleeping in a bed of some whore he met, he fixed her car, and now her husband? is knowingly letting this happen. what the fuck.
>>
>>81243941

The Americans. First season episode 6 or 7 i think. Did the same with Banshee. I do this with so many shows though. The only shows i've watched fully this past year have been The Young Pope, Quarry and Hannibal. And It's not that I don't like the other shows but I usually end up finding something new to start watching and it's just an endless cycle...I'm probably just autistic...
>>
>>81244448

I just realized I also just dropped Hannibal after season 2 because the finale was too good for me to continue another season.
>>
>>81243941
I droppped stranger things, don't even remember the episode, maybe 5. Was planning on watching it again, but it's kind of a chore.

I've also dropped GoT, didn't watch season 5. And I'm thinking about dropping Parks & Rec. Probably won't.
>>
>>81244528
>accidentally dropped parks and rec
>they went to england or something and the next episode wasn't out
>just forgot about it
It's not even good
>>
>>81243941
Rick and Morty. It think it was that theme park in a guy's body episode when Rick berates everyone for not thinking about god and jesus at christmas. Never felt so betrayed.
>>
>>81244290
You dropped at a bad time dude, season 2 finale is fucking great. Haven't watched season 3 though.
>>
>>81243991
This. Anyone still watching it unironically shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>>81243991
A lot of shows are bullshit. Trying to keep you interested by putting something dramatic at the end of the episode so you can't wait for the next. They can keep you all bored the entire episode, but you just know the story is going to pick up in the last 5 minutes.
>>
>>81243991
Same. Should have dropped it after season 2 to be honest family.
>>
>>81244592
I realized it was a show for women pretty quickly. I swear the blonde and the tan one are fucking irl.
>>
>>81243941
dropping iron fist soon..I'm halfway through and I'm getting bored now...but it def wasn't as bad as everyone says, just cliched at times..
>>
my nice side dropped GoT when Ned Stark died my twisted fucking psychopath side is still watching it
>>
>>81243991
Same here. Dropped it when they retarded up the Governor and made him flip out on his own people with a bullpup, even forgiving all the retarded tangential shit that happened before that.
also
>Hannibal Season 3
Got bored of the superfluous dialogue between Scully & Mads, seemed like it wasn't going anywhere
>>
File: 1490295281404.jpg (234KB, 641x346px) Image search: [Google]
1490295281404.jpg
234KB, 641x346px
>>81245647
>>
>>81245630

I dropped it because the dialogue was just too clunky. I could handle the cliche plot, but I felt like the show was spoon-feeding it to me.
>>
The Flash
Season 2
Too many fucking Niggers on there now, enoughs enough.
>>
Ash vs Evil Dead a few episodes into season 2. The comedy was just lazy and Ash is the only likable character.
>>
I dropped Gotham around episode 8. The only reason I watched it was for Penguin and Cat Girl but I hated everything else except Harvey Dent.

I dropped Game of Thrones when those at Season 4 episode 5. I just lost interest.
>>
the oa

i didn't make it beyond the first 30 or so minutes. i turned it off when she got attacked by the dog. the acting by everyone was so fucking laughably bad.

that's all i needed to see from the show to know i'd hate the rest of it.
>>
picked up Girls because I was in a legally blonde mood. had to stop it about 4 minutes in because it was trash.
>>
>>81243941
Blacklist after the girl "died". It was never a particularly good show but I felt I was no longer obligated to keep watching it after that.
>>
>>81243941
Iron Fist E06. I was so bad that I just couldn't take anymore. Should have trusted my fight or flight instict after the first ep
>>
I dropped Prison Break after about 1 season it got kinda lame
>>
>>81245877

Lol the only reason I got halfway through season 1 was because of that literal 10/10 doctor character. Sadly found out a couple episodes later she alone can't carry that show lol so I dropped it.
>>
>>81245921
Good thing, l was forced to watch it all with the gf

Its fucking garbage
>>
A television series has so much content, it's okay to drop.
Is it okay to drop a movie? They're 3 hours at the very most, and the majority are 90-120 minutes
>>
>>81247194
>friends keep insisting i should watch Inglorious bastards
>give it a try
>5 minutes in
>it's another holocaust movie
DROPPED

not even /pol/tard, i just don't get why every single wwii movie needs to be about the holocaust
>>
>>81243941
walking dead
cgi deer
btw i was hospitalized from laugh choking on a boneless chicken wing when i saw it
>>
Arrow when Oliver cucked his mate. The actress who plays laurel is terrible, was hoping she'd die off
>>
>>81248655
digits check
>>
>>81247597
it gets worse. The end is literally jewish cinema killing hitler. Pretty on the nose, no pun intended
>>
Just curious does anyone just gradually or subconsciously drop shows. There are hows that "jump the shark" but usually I'll still watch for a little while. But after that more so than "dropping" a show, to say quitting it out right. I just eventually lose interest. Maybe channel surf during a commercial with less and less desire to return or start doing other things as I watch it not actually giving it my full attention. And then out of nowhere I see a commercial for like season 4 or something and realize I haven't watched this show in two years.
>>
>>81244528

In fairness GoT season 6 was my favorite of the show.
>>
File: reek.jpg (500KB, 478x5621px) Image search: [Google]
reek.jpg
500KB, 478x5621px
>>81250080
fucking how
>>
House of Cards when they killed off the best character. Try to guess who I'm referring to.
>>
>>81243941
don't really watch a lot of tv shows
>TWD
>van flip
>>
>>81243941
GoT, last season. Whole thing felt rushed, and they keep killing the motherfucking dire wolves
>>
>>81243941
Rectify, i gave it my customary 3 episodes... Although i already kind of gave up when i saw how the "bad guys" were introduced and written. Not shit show per se, just not worth my time.
>>
>>81245877
>Gotham
shit, I forgot about that. I dropped it when catwomangirl told Will Smith's wife she wanted to see her shoot Gordon out of nowhere, after establishing them as sort of friends the episode prior. My god what a shitshow.
>>
Walking dead. Dropped that shit mid-way through season 3 because it was just too pussified to watch anymore.

Better Call Saul. Gave that fucker a season, and it went absolutely nowhere. Didn't watch it again.

GoT. Went to shit after season 3, and now I pretty much hate watch streams.

Westworld. Stopped watching after the second episode due to the fact they had blatant "diversity" bullshit and faggotry in both episodes. Fuck that bullshit.

Haven't watched anything else, as shitposting on the net is more fun.
>>
>>81243941
>last show you dropped
Westworld
>how far you made it
Up until the black robot with saggy tits gained complete sentience
>why
^
>>
>>81245697
im just retarded enough to have laughed at this
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.