[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anyone else watch the entire series believing he was actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: junior soprano.jpg (98KB, 350x342px) Image search: [Google]
junior soprano.jpg
98KB, 350x342px
did anyone else watch the entire series believing he was actually tony's uncle?
>>
>>81241364
There were a few strong hints that that was the case
>>
>>81241364
>>81241407
Honestly I thought they were in the mob the entire show. Who knew waste management was so dangerous and lucrative...
>>
he never had the makings of a varsity athlete
>>
>>81241364
Did anyone else watch the entire series believing Tony was in the mafia?
>>
>>81242047
Of course not. He stresses multiple times that there is no such thing as the mafia.
>>
Who was he then?
>>
>>81243301
tony's real father. it was pretty firmly implied
>>
>>81243301
His father?
>>
Who names their son June? He probably got bullied so much in school.
>>
>>81241364
>>81243336
>>81243364
Please stop posting.
>>
>>81243398
did you even watch the show?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>81241364
>tfw you can really empathize with great uncle jules because of how confusing these threads have been lately y
>>
Did anyone else think that Tony actually did have the makings of a varsity athlete?
>>
>>81243619
He had a case of small hands. His father always said that.
>>
was anyone else tricked into thinking Pussy was the rat? I felt like such a fool
>>
>>81243398
Who here watched the whole show thinking his name was actually Corrado Soprano, Jr.?
>>
Who here watched the show thinking it was good?
>>
File: some_pulp.png (1MB, 700x931px) Image search: [Google]
some_pulp.png
1MB, 700x931px
>>
>>81241364

Am I being memed?? I thought he was? He talks about being his dads brother all the time.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>81241364

>pic related is the real Tony Soprano

the entire show is just him dreaming about a life that isnt wage slavery cause he wants to be a cool gangster
>>
>>81245652
dude WHAT
>>
>>81245665

>tfw you have to go to work every day
>>
am I autistic?
I ripped the audio from each episode and put them on my phone so I can listen to them on the go. watched the series maybe 8 times but listened to it innumerable times
>>
>>81246309

are you that anon who sometimes appears on /pol/ and tells people how he watches that show once a year
>>
>>81246379
nope, only went to /pol/ once when it came out, and a couple days ago when it was /mlpol/ to see the merge
>>
>>81246309
Jason?
>>
>>81246421

what about the scenes without dialogue

how does that feel just listening to it? do you exactly know whats happening and picture it in your head cause u have seen it so many times?
>>
>>81246504
can't imagine so much the later episodes quiet sections, i've seen the first three seasons more so that's easy enough. there's parts like Christopher shooting up in the car and petting the dog that are so memorable even when it's just audio. or the dancers in Janice's new house
>>
>>81244557
He's a hothouse flower. That's his problem.
>>
>>81243336
>>81243364
so Uncle June was Tony's pop secret
>>
File: Gabagool.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gabagool.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I was convinced they all loved Capicola, but it turns out it was Serrano Ham all along.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.