[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of horror movies? My gf is obsessed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

When did you grow out of horror movies?

My gf is obsessed with them and I just find them all boring.
>>
>>81240710
Silence of the Lambs is great. I wouldn't even call it horror though.
>>
>>81240710
They're mostly all secret comedies. Once you understand that you'll be able to watch them and chuckle.
>>
>>81240710

>Cabin in the Woods

What do people honestly see in that piece of shit? The Witch is a Godsend to modern horror though.
>>
I never really got into them. As a kid I feigned enjoyment because I thought it made me look cool.

Then I got older and just started empathizing with the characters too much, which makes the whole experience depressing rather than joyful.

I can't seem to find a happy medium.
>>
>>81242309
This
I watch comedies to laugh.
>>
>>81242402
I meant horror flicks, I don't watch comedies anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Rate these two shelves that make up like 1/20th of my collection.
>>
>>81242576
Blood Diner and TerrorVision. Did they ever get a dvd release?
>>
>>81242644
Both have bluray releases
>>
>>81242402
that's odd, comedies are the only movies to consistently fill me with horror.
>>
>>81242779
What about the Video dead?
>>
>>81240710
I've never been a huge "horror" guy, but honestly I ignore the genre 11 months out of the year. Once october rolls around though I go all out and pretty much do a month long spooktober marathon. Makes it a lot more fun to watch them because you can get into the halloween spirit.
Most of them are shit, but they can be fun shit.
>>
>>81240710
I was fanatical about horror films from about 10-12, mainly because I found gore a thrilling taboo to indulge in as a kid, but once I became a teenager I had seen all the classics and grew bored with the genre. Haven't been interested in them since (now 23).
>>
>>81242205
psychological horror perhaps, thriller definitely
>>
>>81242864
Also got a blu release, packaged with TerrorVision
>>
>>81242779
>>81243436
Are they any good?
>>
>>81242576
Why do you have 200 copies of the same 2 shelves of movies?
>>
>>81243534
TVD > T > BD

All three are good tho.

>>81243591
Obviously I have plenty of other films.
>>
>>81244223
oh so it's just .5% of your collection? You should have said so, saying 1/200 makes it seem like you have 200 duplicates of the same small collection
>>
>>81240710
When I realized thrillers aren' horrors.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.