[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I already told you...bike messenger.... the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2256.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>"I already told you...bike messenger.... the fucking retard knocked me down."

Christ Raimi, a couple race jokes are fine, but mocking the mentally handicapped?
>>
He looks cute in that pic
>>
File: hqdefault (9).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (9).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>81236115
>Norman Osborn: What do you want?
>Green Goblin: To say what you won't, to do what you can't - to remove those in your way...
>[He holds up a newspaper which Norman examines. The main headlines state the burning down of a synagogue at the hands of the Green Goblin]

Subtle, Raimi.
>>
>>81236115
YOU WANT DOOR FIX, MAN OF SPIDERS?
>>
File: 1490740540410.png (159KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490740540410.png
159KB, 540x572px
>>
>>81237988
>may God have me shot dead in a car jacking this very night if I'm wrong
>>
File: CwuVqYQUUAA9CJz.jpg (72KB, 900x492px) Image search: [Google]
CwuVqYQUUAA9CJz.jpg
72KB, 900x492px
>Did your butt-buddy make that for you?
Whoa how did he get away with it?
>>
File: 1490765460900.jpg (139KB, 915x570px) Image search: [Google]
1490765460900.jpg
139KB, 915x570px
>BIG GUY FORYOULA!?
>>
File: 1487897127705.jpg (25KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487897127705.jpg
25KB, 319x240px
>Bernard: [to Harry, upon his refusal to aid Peter] If I may, sir. I've seen things in this house I've never spoke of.
>Harry Osborn: What are you trying to tell me?
>Bernard: The night your father died, I... I cleaned his anus. The vibrator that pierced his intestine came from his accoutrement of sex toys. I-I know you're trying to defend your father's honor, but there is no question that he died by his own degeneracy.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
>Mr. Ditkovich: Having trouble with the phone?
>Peter Parker: No, no I was just trying to figure out what to say.
>Mr. Ditkovich: If it is woman you are calling then you say "You are a good woman. I am good man. I need money for rent. If you no Give money, landlord visit. He will make you cry. He will pull your nails out one by one, licking the salty tears as they fall from your face. You will beg for him to merely be raping you, and he will stop. And then the dogs will come in. They will defile you. You will drink of their seed and as you swallow the bitter curdled milk of the hound's putrid cock, you will know that once again Peter has been late with rent." Hm?
>>
>>81238332
Fucking KEK
>>
>>81238192
nobody tells the macho man what he cant do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.