[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was such a great film but there were a few things that i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

this was such a great film but there were a few things that i felt were kind of "off" about it. seemed to be building up to a confrontational third act and then just kind of fizzled.

also i didn't like the twist of him being an undercover, i felt like it added nothing to the story and actually removed the moral ambiguity of his character which was what made him so interesting.

also was it just me or was kirill's turn at the end kind of out of character? or was it supposed to reveal that he was just a scared pussy all along? am i too used to conventional dramas and tropes?

help me /tv/
>>
>>81235585

Better question, why didn't anyone try to stab his dick in the sauna?
>>
>>81235695

i imagine it would be somewhat akin to trying to stab a pool noodle in the water
>>
File: race.jpg (531KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
531KB, 1920x3240px
>>
>>81236464

lol forgot that part. kronenberg must be a huge raimi fan
>>
>>81235585
I personally believe the "twist" actually made the character make sense. There was reason at all someone as cold as him and living his life would act like that(I can't remember exact stuff but he was becoming too soft for someone who was that loyal).
>>
>>81236648

my interpretation was that he was a moral person who was forced into immoral lifestyle by circumstance, so he's tainted but still virtuous at heart. there was a duality there that was cool. the twist makes him just another good guy
>>
>>81235585
Kirill was just a fuck up who happened to be the boss'es son
all brag with no metal to back it up
>>
>>81236948
Yeah ok maybe, that was sort of what I was thinking too while watching it, but I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact he was in such a violent environment yet he was still a good guy at heart, regardless whether this idea was cool or not.
>>
>>81236464
Based Slavs.
>>
>>81236948
>circumstance
He's an undercover FSB agent. It's literally what he signed up to do.
>>
>>81235585
>tfw I just realized Viggo's handler in this movie is played by Maester Luwin
>>
>>81237275

read the rest of the thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.