[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He offers you $150 million to make your dream project. The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

He offers you $150 million to make your dream project.

The only condition: Once a week, for the duration of the project, you have to suck his crusty, unwashed, circumcised penis.

Do you accept his terms?
>>
I'd do it everyday desu
>>
>>81234131
>getting a jew to pay for a film glorifying the SS

sure why not
>>
What if my dream project to spend the full $150 million on a production where I do nothing but fuck hot actresses all day?
>>
File: mummy 2.gif (1MB, 216x167px) Image search: [Google]
mummy 2.gif
1MB, 216x167px
being gay for pay is still gay
>>
So wait all I have to do to become rich and famous is fuck a middle ago man? Where do I sign up?
>>
>>81234131
No. I'm not skilled enough to make my dream project anyway.
>>
Film is about me having sex with Eva Green for two days straight.

There, no sucking of Jew dick required.
>>
>>81234299

You'd have to suck it on the first day of the shoot.
>>
>>81234131
>circumcised
>crusty
>>
File: 1489267733478.png (2MB, 997x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1489267733478.png
2MB, 997x1127px
>>81234131
she did for a shit movie
>>
Also does it have to be to climax? And will he tell anyone?
>>
>>81234495

Yes, he has to climax. He won't tell anyone, but he will film and hold on to the footage it as leverage.
>>
>>81234326
That's not what OP said.
>>
>>81234549
He'll film it every time or just the one?
>>
>>81234795

Every time. No camera crew. Just a camera on a tripod. No one else knows. But he will have footage of every session.
>>
>>81234131
>crusty, unwashed, circumcised penis.

thats not too bad t b h. After the first initial slightly salty taste its literally nothing. After that its just the smell of pubes and some precum. Even for 1 million its a steal
>>
>>81234131
>you have to suck his crusty, unwashed, circumcised penis
No thanks, I'm not a right winger.
>>
>>81234131
ummm....YES
any bonuses for swallowing?
>>
>>81234131
I'd do that shit for free, my nigga
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.