[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Let's put it on." >"Put what on?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: will.png (436KB, 854x430px) Image search: [Google]
will.png
436KB, 854x430px
>"Let's put it on."
>"Put what on?"
>"The last suit you'll ever wear."
>Wears a different suit at the end of the movie

Also, would Will Smith have made a good Neo? He actually looks pretty cool here, so a part of me thinks he might have done a decent job.
>>
watched the 3rd movie today
dont know why
>>
>>81231365
>Also, would Will Smith have made a good Neo? He actually looks pretty cool here, so a part of me thinks he might have done a decent job.

Nope, wouldn't have been a good Superman either. He's a selfish asshole that always hogs the spotlight, there's no way he would have offered up any of his paycheck towards finishing the matrix or buying the stunt crew Harleys like Keanu did.
>>
>>81231535
I hated MIB2 so fucking much that I don't even want to acknowledge the third movie's existence.
>>
>>81231635
lets put it in
whats that
the last suit youll ever wear... again
>>
>>81231535
>>81231635

Third movie is saved by Brolin and Jemaine, everything else is dogshit, including that weakass retcon where it turns out J's absentee dad was actually an Army general in the 60s who helped K stop an alien but died in the process and made K promise to look after J as he grew up
>>
>mfw I would have actually loved to have seen the 23 Jump Street/Men in Black movie

I thought that was idea was so out there it could have been done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJC9Ztd6Ts

Also how is the first so great when compared to 3, and especially 2?
>>
>>81231365
Christ, fuck 90's fashion.
>>
>>81232711
>Also how is the first so great when compared to 3, and especially 2?

Think about J's role in the 1st movie compared to 2 and 3, he's the audiences gateway into the whole world of the MIB, he's a NY cop who has to relearn everything he ever knew, then in 2 and 3 he's a fucking expert on everything, the cartoon by extension did a better job of building up his character over time as a proper MIB agent.
>>
HEY WHATS THIS THING DO

DONT TOUCH THAT!!!
>>
File: MIB superball.webm (3MB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
MIB superball.webm
3MB, 600x325px
>>81233080

Was there ever a BTS video on how this was filmed? It's pretty intricate
>>
You are now aware that Will Smith and Sean Connery were originally supposed to play Neo and Morpheus
>>
>>81232879
In 2 K shouldn't have gotten his memory back so easily. They could've done a role reversal where J has to teach K the ropes
>>
>>81233408
>Sean Connery
>Gandalf
>Morpheus
For fuck's sake.
>>
>>81234791
Also Dumbledoor
>>
>>81234831
>>81234791
Casting directors and producers seem to be more senile than him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.