[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MGTO autists unable to identify a fucking MDE skit as pa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: slwut.png (277KB, 792x678px) Image search: [Google]
slwut.png
277KB, 792x678px
>MGTO autists unable to identify a fucking MDE skit as parody
That description, those comments... holy shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6IGIwYOwQ
>>
>>81215864
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>81215864
Can I get a quick rundown on what MGTOW is? It looks like it's a touchy subject and people either hate or love it.
>>
jesus christ they are stupid
>>
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>81215929
No hymen no diamond.
>>
>>81215908
>MGTOW
It's a muslim tool to further diminished the already low white birth rates
>>
>>81215908
Schizoid Men who are neither faggots nor dealing with debilitating cunt addictions.
>>
just like with many movements it starts with good intentions then slowly gets more and more autistic until it's retarded
>>
>>81215908
Redpilled closet fags
>>
MGTOW is pure autism, bunch of cringy faggots
>>
>MGTOW butthurt thread in 1 ..2 ..3
I like the general idea of mgtow, but the retards that come along with this movement are something else. Kinda like atheists
>>
>That comment section of people not knowing about MDE

You'd think that there would be a lot more MDE/Hyde fans in the MGTOW community.
>>
>>81215954
Let's be fair here, the people identifying with MGTOW would have never gotten laid anyway.
>>
>>81215908
it started off as men deciding not to marry because of child custody, false rape accusations, and divorce laws

however things got autistic and now there's a bunch of people who just hate women calling themselves MGTOW
>>
File: CGaxm7jWgAA9AbE.jpg (22KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
CGaxm7jWgAA9AbE.jpg
22KB, 322x279px
>tfw involutary mgtow'd
Who /Pale,Balding,5'7Manlet/ here ?
>>
>someone speaks common sense on women
>LOL WOMEN BTFO MGTOW FOLKS JOIN US!

this shit cringe personified
>>
>>81215908

A movement with good ideas and intentions but autistic followers and practices.
>>
>>81215864
>watching MDE at all
Were you born retarded? Also this is not television or film.
>>
>>81215908
It's what happens when choose to actively stop pursuing sex in favor of hobbies or more personal interests, effectively opting out of the gene pool.

Of course, most men who choose to live the MGTOW lifestyle weren't getting laid much in the first place.
>>
>>81216002
Yes they would, but only annually in missionary, after submitting as a beta provider for some cock bent, tired old roastie
>>
>>81215908
It's basically the "I'm taking my ball and going home" strategy applied to your sex life.
>>
>>81216033
MDE are quintessentially /tv/
gtfo
>>
>>81216075
Oh please. Not even roasties would stoop that low.
Plus, you usually need some money to provide for a roastie. Autismbucks just aren't enough.
>>
>>81216100
>MDE are quintessentially /tv/
Nope, it's not a TV show or a movie, or funny. Go promote your broke-ass homosexuals elsewhere.
>>
>>81215864
How could anybody even for a second not realize that The Wall Show is a sketch? It's deliberately hideous. Even third world countries have nicer production values.
>>
>>81215908
I still can't believe it's a real thing
>>
File: Chris Morris.jpg (33KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Morris.jpg
33KB, 220x302px
>>81216033
>Adult Swim
>"not television or film"

Never EVER go full-retard.
>>
>>81216141
Why do i have a feeling you still watching cable tv?
>>
>>81215864
I think they do this all the time tho.
They just look for scenes in movies and shit where a man blows off a woman and then just circlejerk to it.
>>
>>81216219
What happened to Chris Morris's face?
>>
>>81215864
Spotted the newfaggot beta
https://youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
>>
>>81216100
go home sam, your show got canceled. so did China, IL which was actually funny and had way more production value and better ratings
>>
>>81216219
This is not on adult swim.
>>
>>81216224
>i have a feeling you still watching
Why do I get this feeling that you go to school in a short bus?
>>
>>81216018
>a bunch of people who just hate women
Other women can't be MGTOW, by definition, and they are the ones who JUST hate women the most.
>>
File: jew.jpg (229KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
229KB, 958x775px
>>81215954
>muslim
you were close
>>
File: 1488911280457.png (179KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488911280457.png
179KB, 640x400px
>>
>>81215864
what makes you say that considering everything they have done says otherwise... maybe you are just mindwashed
>>
>>81216244
A real artist never gives up. You, however, never even tried.
>>
>>81216095
I read that as "i'm taking my balls and going home"
>>
>>81215973
well that explains /pol/ kek
>>
>mgtow for lyfe bros
>pls donate to my patreon

wew
>>
File: BRO.jpg (36KB, 801x210px) Image search: [Google]
BRO.jpg
36KB, 801x210px
>p-please subscribe and donate to my patreon BROOO
>>
>Sorry guys I found out after posting the video that this is a skit and not real. I still think it is a vry real demenstration and representation of what goes on in real life when it comes to woman's self entitlement and a man's success. Enjoy!

It's fake but it's real in my mind
>>
>Published on 2 Apr 2017
Maybe it's the timezone?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.