[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people are going to go watch this thinking it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 41

>tfw people are going to go watch this thinking it's a horror movie about clowns
>tfw the trailers and promotions all enforce this

>tfw the look on their faces when they realize it's actually about a group of kids enlisted by a gigantic benevolent turtle god to defeat a transdimensional evil eldritch demon taking the form of a spider on earth while hiding from the turtle god but also trying to build up the power to defeat the turtle god and is sealed away by an initial ritual aided by the turtle god but later comes back when the turtle god dies due to other reasons so the main kids now grownup must unite and in the name of the turtle god fight the evil transdimensional spider demon one last time and slay him to finally put an end to the evil he seeks to enact on the macroverse and mainstream universe

also what the fuck was stephen king smoking when he wrote this
>>
File: it turtle.png (411KB, 862x365px) Image search: [Google]
it turtle.png
411KB, 862x365px
Is this a reference to the turtle? Doesn't the turtle guide the boat to the storm drain in the book?
>>
It's a frog named kek not a turtle
>>
>>81215141
No, the turtle and It are rivals, one good the other evil, and the turtle tries to fuck with It and It keeps running away, so the turtle decides to step back and help the kids take him on. The book is less about evil clowns and more about two vague god-like entities, a turtle and a spider, fighting each other in a million-years-old war.
>>
>>81215487
I remember the turtle saying he got georgie killed since he needed bill to be motivated in killing IT.
>>
>>81214809
>spider
>>81215487
>spider

It's a drider.
>>
>>81215509

It is a really, really weird novel with some of the most inconsistent writing I've ever seen in a Lovecraftesque horror book.

The way I remember it is the turtle god is a good guy who created the entire universe, but It was an evil spirit living there beforehand and was initially subservient to the turtle, then became rebellious, then the turtle chased him away because he was a few fuckatons more powerful than It, so It has been fleeing from him and fucking him with then fleeing again repeatedly.

When It came to Earth he started feeding off of fear and mortals to gain strength, hoping one day to be able to usurp the turtle. Knowing It would just run away again if he confronted him, assuming he could even find the slippery fuck, the turtle baited It with George in order to get the kids motivated to fight It, then gave them the strength indirectly to do so, thinking It would be too proud to run away from mortal kids, and he was absolutely right.

The turtle explained it more or less as a sacrifice of one for the good of all, because through his death It didn't run away and instead got put away, then later killed.
>>
>>81214809
Pills and cocaine. One of them. That man never stops writing in whatever state hes in
>>
WHEN DO ALL THE KIDS FUCK?
>>
I wonder if they're going to have some Dark Tower shit in it to build up the Stephen King cinematic universe.

The Losers Club is essentially a ka-tet.
>>
File: ralphie.png (290KB, 595x371px) Image search: [Google]
ralphie.png
290KB, 595x371px
>>
>>81214809

It has a lot of evil clown shenannagins though.
>>
File: floating dragon uk straub.jpg (22KB, 264x445px) Image search: [Google]
floating dragon uk straub.jpg
22KB, 264x445px
I just want to see Floating Dragon.

A book that came out at the same time with almost the exact same plot, except the bad guy is a fucking dragon.
>>
>>81214809
I'm only watching for pic related. I had no idea there were clowns in this movie.
>>
I haven't read the book in about 10 years, but I don't remember the turtle being too involved in the conflict. It was just sorta there.
>>
>>81214809
I'm just gonna watch this for the Bev gangrape
>>
>>81217042
Bill and fatboy build a sweat lodge that makes them hallucinate themselves into the macro verse where they meet Maturin. There they learn of the origins of IT and the ritual of Chüd.
>>
The turtle will be featured and have a larger role in the film

The turtle will be Gamera
>>
>>81215532
Shut the fuck up tabletop faggot, it's literally known as "the Spider", kill yourself
>>
>>81215532
It's not a spider and it's not a gay fantasy non-spider. The spider form is automatically given by the kids minds because they can't comprehend its real form and so their minds chose a spider as a placeholder form.
>>
>>81214809
Is Stephen King /ourguy/?
>>
>>81217802
Wrong, it's a drider but was shown as a spider because the children didn't know what a drider was
>>
File: h-HODGETWINS-NEW-960x540.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
h-HODGETWINS-NEW-960x540.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>>81218089
Reading The Stand at the moment and I have noticed that King frequently uses the word Nigger. I'm currently on chapter 35 and every time King mentions black people he uses the word, with the exception of the scene where black soldiers clad in loincloths execute white soldiers live on tv (chapter 27, I think).

I understand that King has racist characters in his books, and that he uses nigger when he is writing from their perspectives, but I find him using it in his "narrator's voice" in The Stand. He throws the word in every time he refers to black background characters and it's becoming jarring.
>>
>>81215599

It's been years since i read IT.

Wasn't the turtle dead during the last part? Or was it just IT's ego who made it think that?
>>
>>81214809
He was smoking literally everything. Dude was on drugs for the better part oft his carrer.
>>
>>81214809
I wonder if this version will include the graphic sex scene of a bunch of eleven year olds having an orgy
>>
>>81218133

The only part i remember where the narrator calls anyone a nigger is in the prison part.
>>
>>81217351
I read Bev as Xev and got excited
>>
>>81218203

Oh yead, forgot the part where Trashcan mans dad buys a gun from "A nigger in a bar".
>>
>>81218133
It's pretty accurate tho, in a post-apocalyptic world there would be no political correctness and any surviving black people would get called niggers constantly

Also Stephen King's white guilt is probably due to him being a closeted racist, lots of SJW are secretly extremely prejudiced
>>
Am i the only one who hates the fact that King stole A'tuin from discworld and nobody realises this/gives a shit?
King is a fucking hack. I never read a King book that didn't have a shit ending, and him trying to connect all his stories to try make him look a decent writer is cringeworthy.
>>
>>81218133
so...yes?
>>
>>81218181
uh, wut?
>>
>>81218133

Who cares?
>>
>>81218275
I'm not joking anon, there's literally a scene in the original book where an eleven year old girl gets (consensually) gang banged by a bunch of eleven year old boys, Stephen King is a sick fuck tbqh
>>
Where are you guys getting this turtle stuff from?
>>
>>81218275
Seriously, this happened. I remember that angered me actually that he would fuck up a decent quality novel like that. It derailed the whole fucking thing imho.

I'm imagining him coked out of his mind trying to stem the mania with downers and booze cooking this shit up and I don't even
>>
>>81215532

Driders are part humanoid

It isn't
>>
That part in the original movie where the clown turns into a huge spider was the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen. I watched it as a little kid and it completely destroyed the horror that had built up to that point. I don't care if that's what is like in the book, they should completely scrap that shit.

Also fuck Stephen King.
>>
>>81218327
Shock value. If you want the reader to hate somebody and to feel bad about somebody else add a rapescene.
What an amazing writer, up there with george rr martin
>>
>>81217502

God you people don't remember shit about this book.

The sweat lodge showed the coming of It to Earth. Mike and Richie were the ones who saw It.

The Turtle is largely inconsequential. He's the embodiment of the White/ka. He's nor at war with It. They just coexist and hate each other
>>
>>81218368
This
>>
>>81218368
Protip: King inserts unnecessary yet disturbing sexual subplots into a lot of his stories, it's pretty jarring if you're only familiar with the movie/tv adaptions of his works
>>
>>81218431
The gangbang in It isn't a rape scene tho
>>
>>81218241

Assigned reading

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Turtle
>>
>>81218368

>I don't even

Get the fuck off my board and return to wherever the fuck you came from
>>
>>81215703
>Stephen King cinematic universe
this 'cinematic universe' meme has gone too far already
>>
>>81218241
>Yfw they will show the turtle in this movie and the final scene will reveal elephants on its back and then they will start a full discworld cinematic universe and disregard king's stories forever because he's a hack
>>
>>81215509
That's not in the book
>>
Didn't the turtle die because it puked inside its own shell and suffocated? How could It be scared of such a giant failure of a faggot animal?
>>
>>81218509
>He doesn't know it's a 4chan meme
>Newfag detected
>>
>>81214809
Is this shit in the book? It's been a while since I saw the original film.
>>
>>81218847

>It was used ironically
>N-newfag!

Not an argument
>>
>>81218208
this guy gets it
>>
>>81218976
y u so mad?
>>
>>81218356
There's this book, and it's written by Stephen King, and it's called...

IT!
>>
>>81218644
Digits confirm

The creatures from the dungeon dimension are scarier than IT anyway.
>>
>>81218399
Agreed.
It would have been better to keep Pennywise's true form a secret from the audience.

A mystery is always more intriguing than an answer in fiction. Especially so in horror.
>>
>>81218089
Absolutely not. Limp wristed liberal faggot who can't handle his booze or his vans.
>>
>>81218815
He choked on some galaxies if I remember correctly.
>>
>>81214809
King is such a fucking hack.
>>
>>81219085
>Vans

Ouch!
>>
>>81214809
Steven King said he was a massive cocaine addict in the 80's. Apparently he doesn't even remember directing Maximum Overdrive.
>>
The Turtle isn't a god, it's just one of the guardians of the beams. Like that giant cyborg bear.
>>
>>81219098
I distinctly recall the line, "he choked to death coughing up some galaxy years ago" or something very similar.
>>
>>81219163
this book sounds wild af.
>>
File: tmp_21077-Shardik674955609.jpg (171KB, 602x1044px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21077-Shardik674955609.jpg
171KB, 602x1044px
>>81219163
>Giant cyborg bear

You mean Shardik
>>
>>81219149
That's... because he didn't direct it. He got director credits, but that wa smostly a publicity thing. He was, in practice, second chair director and didn't do much at all. It was (still is) something Hollywood likes to pull sometimes to get people in the theatre seats.
>>
>>81219214
>Shardik

That's the one!
>>
>>81218431
The gangbang is suggested by Bev as some B.S. metaphor for the loss of childhood innocence and was 100% consensual.

Or she's just some girl who got raped by daddy and now has issues with sex and relationships.
>>
>>81219172
How would he choke come to think of it? He's a space turtle, how does he get oxygen in the first place and why does he need it?
>>
>>81219214
Yup. Waste Lands was the peak of the DT series. It went downhill from there. It's the only book of the series that I re-read sometimes.
>>
>>81219252
This is the best fanart ever!
>>
I've can never tell if King is actually bad, or just one of those guys who get hated because it's a really cheap way to signal you're refined.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 240x160px
So why is EVERYONE talking about this?

I refuse to believe IT was that popular, even miniseries got "eh" reactions aside Tim Cook.

I mean were the other series that requested on the past?

The fuck is going on?
>>
>>81219272
>Waste Lands was the peak of the DT series

Agreed
>>
The miniseries is really weird because they act as adults like the gangbang actually happened.
>>
>>81219284
The later. He's good for what he is and he doesn't pretend to be some classy fuck. People have too much expectations of him because of his popularity and the number of things he's written. He's just a really good pulp writer. Close to being real literature, but not quite.
>>
>>81219223
He for sure did. There's a while HDTGM episode about the film and also Blake Harris did an article about the film where king was continued to be credited as director. So either I can believe every single person involved with making and researching the film, or some guy online who is pretty sure Hollywood lies about that sometimes.
>>
>>81219324
The miniseries is pretty popular. People love to talk about Tim Curry as It. Idk about this new one though, 4chan and targeted ads on Facebook are the only things over seen about it.
>>81219271
Maybe he didn't choke so much as over exert himself, like dying during childbirth? maybe it just lost its power and it was just saying that as a quick way to get across to the losers club that their sides' force was no longer around?
>>
>Space eldritch alien that turns into a fucking clown

R
E
T
A
R
D
E
D
>>
>>81219252
>>81219276
Shardik thread?
>>
>>81218233

Are you unironically suggesting that the only thing keeping people from using highly offensive and derogatory terms is "PC-ness"?
>>
>>81219387
Stephen King has even described his writing as being "The Big-Mac of literature."
>>
If /tv/ was writing the script it would've been 2 hours of underage train in the sewers without any mention of It, just lots pf feet shots.
>>
>>81219419
He "died" because of what happened in the Gunslinger universe (the world changed).

Even back then King had some ideas about his DT series that went into his other works. He also wrote The Shining as a contrast to the death of Jake in The Gunslinger. Or the other way around, I forget. It's been some time since I read On Writing. Good book, btw.
>>
>>81219447
For some people, yes.
>>
I never got why a dumb slingshot can harm literal god.
>>
File: feels good.png (56KB, 457x723px) Image search: [Google]
feels good.png
56KB, 457x723px
>just started listening to the IT audiobok
>45 hours of wonderful horror entertainment

Feels good friends.
>>
>>81219485
>on writing
I have that one, never finished it. I also have a shit ton of Stephen king books. It's what I grew up reading. I never read any of the dark tower series though. >>81219447
Hate to burst your bubble, but even now yes. Especially for people who were adults around the time The Stand was published.
>>
>>81219525
Because they BELIEVED it would.

IT feeds on the fear of people through a psychic link. This link also makes IT vulnerable to people when they show courage.

It wasn't the slingshot that hurt IT, it was the kid's courage.
>>
>>81219525
It wasn't the slingshot, it wasn't the silver, it was the losers club faith in the weapons and each other.
Remember when Richie used his asthma inhaler by saying, "this is battery acid"
he thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost
>>
>>81219475
I'd pay billions of dollars for this
>>
>>81219466
Big Macs are comfort food if taken in moderation.

King>Barker>Rice>Koontz and Company(Z. Brite, Steakley, Harris, etc,)>Rowling>>>>>YA
>>
File: 12345.jpg (39KB, 634x340px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
39KB, 634x340px
NO TIM CURRY

NO BUY

>mfw when IT will never sing Sweet Transvestite
>>
>>81219553
Who reads it?
>>
>>81219568
But wouldn't ancient eldritch god know that slingshot is harmless to him/her?
>>
>>81219608
How to kill It: trick it into playing with you at "floor is now lava"
>>
>>81219644

are you serious or just pretending to be obtuse?
>>
File: 1470418197033.jpg (72KB, 615x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1470418197033.jpg
72KB, 615x1012px
How many people are gonna walk out of the theater when they're suddenly witnesses to an orgy with underage kids?
>>
>>81215141
wow das tru mane
>>
>>81219656
I don't think IT can die. I haven't read the DT seires in full (there's another IT making an appearance in it), so I may be wrong. All I know is that IT (or one of his children that ben didn't squish) is still around in Derry after the novel. We glimpse it (IT?) in Insomia and in The Tommyknockers.
>>
Aside gangbang in It did King include any other pedo crap in his books?

Because people are acting like so and I do not recall it.
>>
Doesn't King decribe each one of the dudes dongs?
>>
>>81219685
They are skipping it.
>>
>>81219738
The black one especially.
>>
>>81219735
No, and it's not preado if you write and identify with the kid characters like in your own childhood. If I write about my teenage self getting it on with a girl I liked back then, does that make me a preado?

That just makes me a sad virgin fuck.
>>
>>81219735
Someone posted an excerpt from one where a boy gets molested and he describes feeling the mans big hot pipe on his butt. Not a direct quote but all those words are used.
>>
>>81219782
No but if you are 50 years old guy describing 12 years old hirl getting gangbanged.
>>
nobody is actually hyped for this right? Cary fukunaga said that he left because they wouldn't let him make this an "unconventional horror film"

It's pretty much confirmed that this will Be generic as fuck
>>
>>81219837
fukunaga's idea of unconventional horror film is just Insidious but half the shots are upside down. He wanted everything to be zombies-very untrue to the book

dude sucks brah and that was 2 years ago
>>
>>81219818
He wasn't 50.
>>
I like how people that read the book look at the gangbang as some deep symbolic gesture about the kids entering the threshold of adulthood or some shit when in reality Stephen King just railed another 5 lines of coke and hadn't slept in a week when he wrote that.
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (126KB, 670x575px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
126KB, 670x575px
>>81218275
Stephen King encapsulated the voyeuristic cuck mentality before it was cool.
>>
>>81219888
actually, like most of King's stuff, it's taken from another source

this time it wasn't another earlier writer, but some historical native american ritual
>>
>>81219656
Yea, but you really have to actually believe the floor is lava.
>>81219723
I always took it as they knew they wouldn't kill it, but maybe they could convince it to go back to sleep for another few decades.
>>81219735
King often has a lot of weird sexual things in his writing. Sometimes he'll write about young girls feeling pangs of arousal for the first time, sometimes he writes about a guy shoving the barrel of a gun up another guys ass.
>>
>>81219888
Just like me!
>>
>>81214809
What this movie only shows me is that people are now going to buy the IT book, and that is a consequence of King writing shit for the past decade so he needed this movie more than fans.
>>
>>81219962
Most of these things wer written in the late 70s/early80s. It was a weird time in literature. Writers were able to get away with more stuff than in the decades before and sometimes went overboard. It's nothing compared to the edgy writers who made it big in the 90s though. It wasn't just underaged sex and slightly sadistic scenes but full on corpse fucking with intestines hanging out (Poppy Z. Brite being the worst offender of the lot). Fuck, even the Dirty Harry books (yep, they made books) had intestines falling out after Harry shot a guy in the stomach. At least Harry didnt fuck them.
>>
>>81216860
Me too
>>
IT as a monster is kind of dumb.
It's a being humans can't comprehend and its born before time existed.

But its not after power or anything.
Its only a threat to Derry.
More specifically the kids in Derry.
And it doesn't really need to kill kids either, it just wants their fear. But since kids thinks monsters kills kids it does.
But most of the time it let ITs victims run away.

It crashed on earth millions of years ago but its only in 1984 it starts laying eggs.
If the eggs are there to get stronger in Derry or to take over the world, we don't know.

But IT really has no interest in power, only in marinating the meat and sleeping for 27 years at a time.
>>
>>81220175
Why doesn't It ever leave the town?
>>
>>81220088
I do recall picking up a few books like that when I was running out of Stephen king to read. Though for the most part, and this may just be nostalgia goggles here, I thought King incorporated it well in his books. It wasn't often for a sexual thrill, it was to show the state of mind if a character, or to show an unwanted physical reaction to someone or something. It never seemed too far out of place, and the gun in the ass was from an extended cut of the stand. Then again I was a horny teenager and a sexually warped adult, so maybe they messed with me or maybe I always saw it as normal.
>>
King tends to come up with good maybe even great setups for his stories. He tends to also run them into the ground pushing against what makes sense which CAN BE scary because you are losing a grounding on reality. It can also be really dumb. Basically all of his books go off in tangents.
>>
>>81220269
In The Stand there is a part that describes the hobo pyromaniac getting fucked in the ass with the barrel of a Colt Peacemaker.
>>
>>81219723
There is an offspring of IT in the final Dark Tower book.

However, it disguises itself as a kindly old man who lives in a cabin in the woods.
It keeps people imprisoned in its basement and feeds on their laughter by telling bad jokes, which it's victims cant help but laugh at.
>>
>>81220350
This is King of Comedy-tier.
>>
I was IT for the first time last week and it was the gayest corny shit in the world
>>
>>81218147

Read what?
>>
>>81220342
That's what I was referring to. Though it apparently only appears in the extended cut. In high school way back in 19 dickity whatever, I was talking to a friend who just finished reading the original print. I brought up that scene and he thought I was being a weirdo and making stuff up. It wasn't until years later that one day he goes, "oh, man! So I'm reading the extended cut of The Stand, and there is that gunbutt scene. I though you were just being weird, but that's absolutely in there."
>>
>>81220422
Shut up, clownface.
>>
>>81220196
>>
>>81219642
Steven Weber. So far he's doing a great job.
>>
>>81219206
yeah im going to the library today
>>
File: bearborg.jpg (131KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
bearborg.jpg
131KB, 400x618px
>>81219214
DESIGN 4 GUARDIAN
SERIAL # AA 24123 CX 755431297 L 14
TYPE/SPECIES: BEAR
SHARDIK
NR SUBNUCLEAR CELLS MUST NOT
BE REPLACED NR
>>
>>81219447
Most people don't think about it past that. They either don't say "nigger" unless there are no black people around and they feel justified saying it about a specific person, or they don't say it because they have a strong social media presence and don't want it to come back and bite them in the ass.

People are not inherently good. >>81218233 is right, SJWs are all virtue signaling idiots who just copy each other, they don't like to think about shit like this too deeply, it's just "no no no be nice it's 2017! literally shaking and crying qq"
>>
File: 1491200133284.jpg (28KB, 552x596px) Image search: [Google]
1491200133284.jpg
28KB, 552x596px
reminder Georgie is gonna get his arm brutally ripped off after Pennywise sweet talks him into reaching has hand down the drain to give him back his boat
>>
>>81220724
Holy shit, they're gonna show it!
>>
>>81218089
Isn't he a massive SJW?
>>
>>81220724
Nice, finally
>>
>>81220860
Yes and no. He is irl, but not at all by the internet definition of it.
>>
Post your King collections.
My friend still has my copy of The Stand.
The one with no cover is Skeleon Crew, and the one that's all black you should be able to figure out.
>>
>>81220724
>right arm instead of left arm
dropped
>>
File: IMG_0822.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>81220981
I was so excited that I forgot my pic
>>
>>81219723

The Loosers statue is also spray painted in Dreamcatcher with

>Pennywise lives.
>>
>>81220196
Because it's an established figure there and there's a lot of lore and suspicion surrounding it. If it moved to another town it would have to invest another few years building a reputation there.
>>
>>81221056
It's not like it has something better to do. Time is on its side.
>>
File: 1473543358974.jpg (136KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1473543358974.jpg
136KB, 500x681px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
>>
>>81221086
Yes it is.
>>
>>81220999

No Salem's lot?

Probably the best one of the bunch.
>>
>>81221090
where are her pants
>>
>>81219475
and it would still be better than what we'll get.
>>
I remember watching IT a long time ago. I fell asleep at the beginning and when i woke up there was a huge spider. It was boring back then and it will still be
>>
>>81214809
so what? We invoke ancient Egyptian frog deity of chaos for lulz and keks. Stop being deityphobic
>>
>>81220999
Nice trips. I count 11 movies in there. Didn't count the one that was just about movies. Why are some King movies so good and some so shit?
>>
YourMovieSucksDOTorg4 days ago
0:22 lol
1018 likes
>>
>>81219685
Why would someone shop Gordon Ramsay's head onto Chloe Moretz' body?
>>
>>81221183
Look closlier
>>
>>81221194
dirty
>>
File: 1484763509342.gif (3MB, 485x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484763509342.gif
3MB, 485x300px
>>81218275
>mfw I remember it

>mfw I then saw it on tv and was expecting it (oldfag here)
>>
File: 627887871.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
627887871.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>"I'm an ideas guy"
>>
>>81221183
Pleb
>>
>>81218147

It claimed the turtle was dead, because it had withdrawn to its shell and remained there. Bill also sees it appearing lifeless on his way through the astral dimension to confront It.

This could be a ruse to embolden It into thinking the Losers were merely acting alone and could be easilly defeated. If It knew the Turtle was still alive then it wouldn't have gone all-or-nothing to face them.

Can't remember if the Turtle ever comes back or if the Losers really do beat it alone, its been years since I read the book.
>>
>>81218241

lmao, i bet you read discworld books and fail to understand like 90% of the references
>>
>>81221236
Some were made for theaters while others were made for TV.
Curiously, IT and Salem's Lot are quite know despite being TV movies.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>81214809
WTF that's low tier god in clown face!
>>
>>81221488
they're more well-known as books than they are as TV movies
>>
>>81221363

>Makes tens of millions writing out his ideas
>/tv/ mocks him for it
>'Hey guys, check out comic/reboot/sequel movie #7 new trailer!'

I'm sure King envies the life of a penniless overweight virgin on a Ukranian MLP blog.
>>
>>81221551
I don't deny it, but there's yet many people who remembers this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC5HZzjjI9Y
>>
>>81219015
Makes your noggin joggin
>>
>>81221488

Iconic villains. Curry's Pennywise is an education in unhinged evil, and Harlow from Salem's Lot looked absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>81221562
>HIS ideas

I like King a lot, but most of his stuff is taken from earlier authors and old horror comics from the 50s. The original thing that is all King is the Maine setting and people.
>>
>>81219085
>can't handle his booze
As opposed to the 20 year old /tv/ poster who drinks pineapple vodka mixed with soda
Stephen King has done some drinking in his day
>>
>>81221840
Or you know, the 30 year old who drinks straight bourbon
But I was just taking a piss. I have to respect Stephen King for exploring all the ideas that came to mind. Some were great, some where not so great, but I read all of them anyways.
t. drunk in the morning on my day off
>>
>>81221522
>low tier god
>not BlackSydePhil
>>
>>81221840
This. Little fags drink lite beer or fruity barely vodka shit and don't become alcoholics so they delude themselves into thinking they could never become one if they drank heavier stuff.
>>
>>81221918
You can't handle your booze if you,re already drunk because it's your off day.
>>
>>81221975
I started yesterday.
>>81221944
But seriously, is it because it's /tv/ or is it because Stephen King fans tend to drink more?
>>
>>81219447
>Are you unironically suggesting that the only thing keeping people from using highly offensive and derogatory terms is "PC-ness"?
Literally just compare what you see on an anonymous imageboard to what people say in public faggot. I'm not even homophobic (won't deny mild racism) but I greatly enjoy using non-PC terms on 4chan.
>>
>>81222034
I'm a SK fan and I never drink. I'm a coffee fag though and I drink about 12 double-size cups of black coffee a day (not even exagerating).
>>
>>81214809
Oldfag here. I've seen the TV movie(s) that came out in 1990.

No turtle. No problem.
>>
>>81222098
Did you used to drink? Several of the people I know who are now sober are coffee junkies now.
I had written out a whole post in response to >>81222064
about how there's pcfags, consolefag, arfags, akfags, oldfags, newfags, gaysfags and how that's just how the culture is. And that's one of the things I love about this crazy place. Then I deleted it. Then you posted and I had myself a chuckle.
>>
>>81218179

He was so high when he wrote Cujo that he actually doesn't remember writing it at all.
>>
>>81220999
No Insomnia or Dreamcatcher?

Thats the Derry Trilogy
>>
>>81219098

It's hinted that he's not actually dead though, at least not entirely.
>>
>>81220560

I wanna get that version, I've only heard the one read by some old dude. Where do you find it? For Free, of course.

I like Steven Weber, he was the best part of the Shining Mini-series.
>>
>>81222305
No insomnia, I don't know where dream catcher is. Probably lent it to someone. I've read it and I think I own it. This isn't even all of them I'm sure. We kind of have books all over this house.
>>
>>81218241
11/22/63 had a great ending. So did The Dark Tower, IT, and Thinner.
>>
>>81218241

Salems lot had a good ending.

Worst ending is probably Dream catcher or Night flyer.
>>
>>81222497
I take that back, dream catcher was a library book for me now that I think about it. The most prominent thing I remember is him saying that the mp5 took 5.56 and being disappointed in him. I know he anti-fun but do a little research for the sake of professionalism.
>>
>>81218275
Read the book.

>>81218327
>consensually
I know what board we're on, but an 11-year-old can't consent no matter what a coked-out 1980's pop culture icon says.
>>
>>81220999

This is mine, I think I have most of his fiction book, aside from a couple of the short story collections.
>>
>>81219723
Dandelo is not "another IT," and Stephen King himself has debunked this fan theory.
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>81220999
>>81222578
>tfw pretentious fuck from /lit/
why do people enjoy things
>>
>>81220350
See
>>81222674
>>
>>81222346
Isn't it confirmed dead in one of the Dark Tower novels?
>>
>>81222701

Nah, Im not from /lit/, they dont like SK over there.
>>
>>81222701
That's why I don't go on /lit/. I can't discuss books I actually enjoy because I can't get a real discussion out of people and /lit/ has its head so fucking far up its own ass.
>>
>>81222730

I'm not sure, It's been ages since I read them.
>>
I read the book years ago, I don't remember a fucking turtle. I only remember the deaths and little dialogue that stuck with me afterwards. Oh and It's many forms and ways of killing people.
>>
>>81214809
>>81222563
to be correct pretty sure they where 12 not that change it
in the 70 80 he was on all kinda drugs hanging out with hippies he even say he literally dont remember writing Cujo...... at the same time he start writing some pedo shit... knowing hippies at this time you just know he was fucking some prime pussy at that time some of the famous groupies where 15-16y old when they fucked famous people also its not something unheard at the time for a hippie slut to pimp her daughter in orgies and shit

my point you dont randomly start to write shit like that you have seen and experience some shit prior
>>
>tfw /tv/ is going to meme this flick all the way to September
>>
>>81214809
>>81215487
Wrong. The turtle is just there, he doesn't do anything like that. There is no war, IT just hates the turtle. The turtle puked up the universe, don't blame him. The children are guided by something beyond the turtle. The Other.
>>
>>81222802
I'm always surprised how many people forget about the giant space turtle.

Probably because the gangbang scene happens around the same point of the novel so that's the part that stands out.

>>81222768
I think they mention the turtle dying in the Wastelands when Roland is talking about the beams.
>>
>>81219685

Wait what?
>>
>>81222883

Ah yeah. I need to re-read those books again, I loved the setting of Mid-World. Anachronistic Post-apocalypse is a genre that sadly doesn't get much love.
>>
It should've just been a demon or something. What the fuck was King thinking about good vs evil in the form of a turtle and pair of lights.
>>
>>81222578
Noice. Yours are in much better condition. Mine were mostly hand me downs.
>>
>>81215599
>>81217042
>>81217502
>>81218147
Jesus christ Dummies

>>81218446
Thank you, though I think in the book IT calls it The Other
>>
>>81222992

I have a couple of hand me downs, I used to have my mum's copy of the Stand which was in tatters.

I liked the newer covers, shame they no longer publish that style.
>>
So they confirmed that all the weird shit in the book with the turtle will be in the movie then?
>>
File: 4wuOTTcl.jpg (55KB, 414x594px) Image search: [Google]
4wuOTTcl.jpg
55KB, 414x594px
>>81219685
did someone say
>orgy with underage kids?
pedo pornstar is here to learn more about it
>>
>>81222948
Every time I reread them I stop after Wastelands.

4th book is boring and the 5th through the 7th are way too meta. Also the ending is shit.

But I agree, the setting of the first three is great.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>Are you ready to be diversified faggots
>>
>>81223054

I liked the meta parts, to be honest. And the ending was a bit of a let-down, but I liked the idea of everything being cyclical, and that one day Roland would do everything right and break the cycle.

Fourth one was the flashback book wasnt it?
>>
>>81220422
>I was IT for the first time last week
>I was IT
>was

Shit, what are you doing?
>>
>>81216860
Why?I'll explain for you.
THIS WAS THIS THIS THING I KNOW HE HE MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO I'M A FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>81219685
>>81214809
Movies gonna be dogshit.The trailer was dogshit.>clown runs at screen like your friend irl trying to scare you as just a prank bro
>>
>>81219723
IT wasn't in Insomnia, that was the Crimson King, he did comment that shapeshifting had a long history in Derry.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-05-28-13h54m48s171.jpg (22KB, 600x251px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-13h54m48s171.jpg
22KB, 600x251px
>>81223121

Such poor casting, simply for the same of niggerloving. Pic related was BORN to play the Gunslinger, I love Idris Elba but yeah, NO.
>>
>>81219015
Movies are based on books??
>>
>>81222480
Free Audible subscription. First month is free and you get to download one audiobook for free. So I did that and after I was done downloading IT I canceled the subscription.

Though if you do it that way you must remember to cancel it afterwards. If you don't it will automatically turn into a real subscription after one month.
>>
>>81220175
Except that it's physical body eats them, and it's spiritual body consumes peoples souls.
>>
>>81222917
>Stephen King's IT orgy
>Google
>>
>>81223462

Good Pro-tip. Of course, now I need to find 45 hours to listen to an audio book.
>>
>>81220860
>>81220945
He's a die hard liberal, was in protests in the 60s, and had a single mom.
>>
File: 1491153194215.jpg (116KB, 426x313px) Image search: [Google]
1491153194215.jpg
116KB, 426x313px
>>81214809
Nothing, he stole the story from somewhere and used drugs as a cover for why it and all his other early works don't have any semblance of relation in writing styles between each other.
The only thing he made for each story was introducing some paranormal savant child into each work and having retarded versions of Junji Ito endings.

His books are only worth having good directors adapt them and take out all the stupid bullshit he added to make an actual good story. The frog-faced fuck is a hack and whoever he stole stories from is dead which is why all his works suddenly became shit even though it took him a while to use "I'm off drugs" as an excuse. The egotistical fuck hated Kubrick's The Shining and went on to make his own crappy fucking series about it that was Langoliers-tier retarded.
>>
>>81220981
>>81220999
I am currently building a collection of hardcover kings. The power of this comes from the fact whenever it's christmas or my birthday, I give people lists of the books I'm missing, and tell them to go to thrift stores. Since kings books are so popular, generally you can find decent condition hardcovers at a low price
>>
File: download (46).jpg (7KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (46).jpg
7KB, 301x168px
>>81223145
Yeah 4th book was the flashback.

The meta thing was interesting, but I think by that point King had lost his spark. Getting hit by that van took a lot out of him.

>mfw he made the driver of the van out to be some retarded hick, shitting all over the guy's memory
>>
>>81223578
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for special guest poster Dean Koontz!
>>
>>81223695
Koontz is shit too, but he never stole any of his shit. All his books are just exactly the same.
>>
>>81223121
>when they took the name literally
>>
>>81223377
Actually, 90% of the movies you think are originals are based on a little known novel and/or short story.
Example:

Die Hard=Nothing Lasts Forever (great little book btw and the movie was a great adaptation that changed what needed to be changed and left the rest mostly intact)

2nd Die Hard was also based on a book (by another author).

Jackie Brown. Mrs Doubtfire. Pitch Perfect (not the shit sequel though. That was pure Hollywood). Jaws. Shrek. John Carpenter's Vampires.

Well, Vampire has 2 characters with the same name as in the great novel... that counts, right? Movie was good (James Woods rocks and is insane), but nothing compare to the original story.
>>
>>81223351
Honestly, when they announced Matthew, I thought he was playing the gunslinger.
>>
>>81223574
That's what I said. Yes irl, but not like the SJW of today.
>>
File: SK200-2T.jpg (141KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
SK200-2T.jpg
141KB, 300x400px
>>81223617
It's been a dream of mine to get one of his Coffin editions (pic related).

They cost like 3 grand but they're gorgeous.

Link just in case any of you are wealthyfags: http://www.veryfinebooks.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=42
>>
>>81223741
Jaws was a fairly well known book when the movie came out, but the movie now vastly overshadows the book. I also have a beat up softcover of that someplace. And jaws 2 I think.
>>
>>81223718
Yeah they generally are. Golden Retrievers, something dark happens, have some black humour, things turn out okay.

I remember reading the Odd novels when they were first coming out, after the third one I couldn't stand the damn gary stu. Recently I found out there is like 6 in total now, with a possible movie.
>>
>>81223800
That's because the book is shit.

I'm not even being contrarian, the author admitted the same and Spielberg said the characters were so unlikeable he wanted them all to get eaten by the shark.
>>
>>81223786
Oh god, that's awesome, I'd just be happy with a normal hardcover. Still kinda beating myself up for not getting the Cemetary Dance re-publishing of IT with the new jacket art.
>>
>>81223800
I didn't know that. Benchley is pretty much forgotten these day. Time to rumage some book slaes to find me some of his old books.

Fuck. He wrote The Deep? I loved that movie. I NEED to get that book now!
>>
>>81223631

I didn't mind that book, though I do think it was a bit long for what it was, would have been better if it was like a third of it was flashback and the rest was actually continuing the story of Roland and the Ka-Tet.
>>
>>81223520
Just listen to it during your commute.
>>
>>81223832
>that part in the book when Brody's wife talks about how wet she gets while talking to Quinn
Yea, can't say I disagree
>>
>>81223803
The movie is good. Only bad thing is the overused slomo. It's with that guy who got killed by his parked car and with Willem Dafoe. There is also a great cameltoe shot in the movie.
>>
>>81223520
>>81223904
Back when I worked on newspapers, I'd just listen to audibooks while working. It was the evening shift so no one cares.
>>
File: sk940-8.jpg (267KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sk940-8.jpg
267KB, 600x800px
>>81223864
I've just always wanted a limited edition of a novel. Publishers just don't put shit like this out anymore, it's sad.
>>
>>81223910
>that part where hooper fucks body's wife

She was just all around terrible and Hooper was a piece of shit too
>>
>>81223832
>Spielberg says he wishes all the characters would die

Then why was Hooper alive at the end of the movie but not the end of the book, huh? HUH?

Cuz you're a fucking liar, that's why.
>>
>>81218327
>>81218368
>>81218459
>>81218475
Has anyone ever interviewed Stephen King about It and asked about why the fuck he wrote the gangbang scene? I mean not just thought about it and maybe wrote some rough scenes and eventually decide it was too weird. But actually wrote it, submitted it to his editor, put it into the final print version, and said, "Yes, this is what I want to include in my story about children growing up to face an evil entity and the power of memory. I want all the pre-teen boys to gangbang the same girl even though most kids their age would have barely-functioning sexual organs, and this would most certainly end any normal group friendship in the real world because it's fucking weird."
>>
>>81214809

How did you get this so wrong? Maturin doesn't give a shit one way or the other what happens. Ka is as Ka does.
>>
>>81224073
Whatever, faggot.

Every thread about It there's always these desperate reddit shits with le gangbang lol as an easy way to getting upvotes=yous. Literally a shit meme, now getting more moralfagged by the day too
>>
>>81224073
>implying interviewers read the books of the authors they have in front of them

tv is all smoke and mirrors, nothing else
>>
>>81223990
I got an early release of the Charlie the Choo Choo book from Dark Tower, signed by King even. It's not very good.
>>
>>81224073

>Has anyone ever interviewed Stephen King about It and asked about why the fuck he wrote the gangbang scene?

He said it symbolizes the way he felt when he got hit by that car and nearly died. It was just like getting gangbanged in the sewers.
>>
>>81224264

That's incredible that he could write about something that happened 20 years after he wrote about it.
>>
>>81224073
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_ritual

Freud also noted that in 'numerous examples of marriage ceremonies there can be no doubt that people other than the bridegroom, for example his assistants and companions (our traditional "groomsmen"), granted full sexual access to the bride'.[7] To his followers, 'the wedding as orgy, with the bride taking on all the men present, is the clear historical reality behind the modern jokes...and the climactic line-up or "gang"-kissing of the bride, by all the men present'.[8]

In such a view, 'other examples of sacred or permitted public coitus of all women with all men do survive, in similarly modified "kissing" form', as under the mistletoe 'to revive the dying sun at the winter solstice, when the strongest human "life-magic", namely ritual intercourse, is to be deployed'.
>>
>>81224293

I couldn't believe it myself.
>>
>>81224293
He steals his ideas from the future
>>
>>81219015
Lol nice try. It was a made for TV miniseries, not a book. Lmao
>>
>>81224359
Nah, he stole the present from the future and put it in the past.

Doctor King

*van going in a vortex in space opens the episode*
>>
File: 1482720448244.jpg (43KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482720448244.jpg
43KB, 480x451px
>>81224344
>Gang-kissing
>>
>>81224045
It's clear I was referring to the novel.
>>
>>81224073
I never finished IT because I was a kid and got too spooked after the scene with the little girl getting abducted by pennywise through the drying cloths. Was this gangbang scene in the movie?
>>
>>81224522
Yes, it was common for networks to show graphic rape scenes on basic cable.
>>
>>81224344
Cool, so why did he have a bunch of children do it in a sewer?
>>
Would you?
>>
>>81224574
It's a metaphor anal sex.

Speaking of, I metaphor anal sex but she turned me down. WAKKA WAKKA
>>
>>81224551
Also, in 1990
>>
>>81224792
>>81224551
It was a different time
>>
>>81224359
I thought he stole his ideas from other authors.
fair enough then.

>>81224624
I dunno, i'm i trapped in a sewer being chased by a eldrich god that also looks like a clown?
Also do i have a bunch of ethnically diverse friends with me?

>>81224264
>He said it symbolizes the way he felt when he got hit by that car and nearly died. It was just like getting gangbanged in the sewers.

I'm sure that is what it is, it isn't like a lot of authors of his generation had a unnatural interest in kid fucking.
>>
>>81223904

My commute is only ten minutes, that's a lot of days.

I'll probably just play some mind numbing game and listen to it.

>>81223987

Wish I could listen to shit like that when I work.
>>
>>81214809
The only thing I know is that King used to be a pretty hard alcohol, like drinking Scope all the time and shit. He has said he doesn't remember writing Cujo at all.
>>
>>81225208

He was on a lot more than booze. I'm pretty sure he did everything apart from Heroin.
>>
>>81214809
>we've entered the era of the reboot to Stephen King films

What the fuck is going on?

His books are quantity over quality for idiots who want an easy to digest story that makes them feel "smart" (look, I read this big book!). We shouldn't be remaking this shit.
>>
>>81224574
Truth be told?
He probably though between the pills:
>Shit, wouldn't that be a riot if I had all the kids run a train on her
And just did it.
>>
>>81225415
>We
>>
>>81224834
Some might say, a better time.
>>81225415
We shouldn't be making 500 cookie cutter capeshit movies but in the year of our lord twenty seventeen we are doing just that.

>>81225448
Was his publicist also fucked up on drugs?

>>81225488
>jews.
>>
lads i need a really scary movie
watched the witch and it was okish, not bad, not scary tho
pls halp
>>
>>81225536
>Was his publicist also fucked up on drugs?
I think that by the time It was written, King thought he couldn't be told "no". He would have been right
>>
>>81222511
>Dark Tower had a great ending

No it didn't...
>>
>>81214809
>It is a really, really weird novel with some of the most inconsistent writing I've ever seen in a Lovecraftesque horror book.
Uh, have you read Lovecraft?
>>
>>81225488
Ya, as in the royal we.
>>
>>81222701
/lit/ really is a toxic place. One of the absolute worst boards on 4chan.
>>
>>81225717
Only faggots use the 'royal' we
>>
>>81225591
yeah, i can see that.

>>81223121
Since this is a Stephen King novel adaption i gotta ask; when does the white kid get blacked?
>>
>>81225536
>500 cookie cutter capeshit
Ya, but at least that is logical given the profits generated off recent capeshit. It will die out soon as people are growing tired of that genre. Rebooting Stephen King films is just non-sensical. They never were succesful.
>>
>>81225739
Suck my dick...oh wait.
>>
>>81223121
>Roland not wearing a cowboy hat.

Fucking DROPPED!
>>
>>81225726
/lit/ is pure garbage full of wannabes, but nobody can claim that title away from /tv/. And we're mostly proud of it
>>
>>81219735
One kid gets jerked off by another kid and the girl who gets gangbanged watches while her panties show, king said it was the most attractive shed ever look
>>
>>81223054
>Dark Tower IV
>Wizard in Glass

That book is entirely unnecessary. It could have been editted down to a single chapter in another book.
>>
File: 1468956260519.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1468956260519.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>81222511

>Dark Tower
>Ending
>>
>>81223800
I own the original printing of Jaws. It's beat up as all hell, but I found it at a thrift store for cheap a while back.
>>
>>81218233
I read a lot of his books in junior high. At least 20 of them. Every single one had at least "nigger" in it. Sometimes "spic" and other shit like that. Even ones released in like the 80s and 90s. The dude probably is a fucking racist.
>>
>>81218494
>mobile
fuck u
>>
>>81218133
>it's becoming jarring
Pussy faggot.
>>
>>81225939
So many people hate Wizard and Glass for some reason but I honestly think it's one of the best parts of the entire series. Pretty much nothing is as good as The Gunslinger though, one of the best thing's he's ever done period.
>>
>>81226349
R3ddit is that way, faggot. And don't come back
>>
>>81226478

As mentioned, it's completely pointless. You can remove the entire book from the series and you lose nothing at all.
>>
File: whitehiupsterswithnoskills.jpg (85KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
whitehiupsterswithnoskills.jpg
85KB, 720x405px
>>81214809
ooky spoopky clownz is what millennials respond to, though. any deeper than that and their heads start to hurt. As soon as they realize it isn't just some spoopclown psycho guy, they'll leave the theater, go home and watch Paranormal Activity, which is more their speed.
>>
>>81226527
>"I ain't got time for no lore building, MORE SPLOSIONZ N SHIT"

It's funny because you weren't even born yet when IV came out.
>>
>>81226701
What lore does it add? It brings nothing to Roland as a character or to the greater story.
>>
are his books so comfy on their own, or is it childhood speaking?
>>
>>81226867

Can you ask your question again using adult words?
>>
I always dug the scene in Dreamcatcher where they end up in Derry at the end and see PENNYWISE LIVES graffiti.
>>
Turtles? Man, what the fuck. I actually thought it was a horror story about Clowns and a gang bang.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-03-12-34-23.png (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-03-12-34-23.png
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>81227056
Read the book.
>>
>>81227056
because you have only read comments on a chinese weeb anime board
>>
>>81227136
>reading
dweeb
>>
>>81226987
are his books so comfy on their own, or is it childhood speaking?
>>
>>81227136
I think I'm gonna have to.

>>81227138
>chinese weeb anime board
huh? I thought it was a guatemalan sheep herder picture board?
>>
File: IMG_2789.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2789.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>Take your pick, Buh-buh-buh*adjusts jaw*-Billy boy. Oh, except for the one on the end, that's already taken. Sorry.

How did Pennywise transport Stan's body from Atlanta to Derry? Seems awfully nice of him to go through all the trouble of burying Stan in his home town.
>>
>>81227281

He didn't because the original movie is shit.
>>
>>81220724
Will IT push the boundary when it comes to violence against children in film?
>>
>>81214809
Too many white folk in this flick, we need Idras Elba to play Pennywise.. Fuck this, I'm writing King an angry tweet n sheeet.
>>
>>81220350
my interest in the dark tower books lessens every time someone discusses them.
>>
>>81219738
Yeah the fat kid's the biggest lel
>>
>>81225655
>>81226059
You might not like it, but it ties perfectly into the theme of the the entire story, which is redemption.
>>
>>81227281
It was symbolic to fuck with Bill, retard.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.