[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel and DC should just give up. The perfect capeshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Incredibles.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Incredibles.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
Marvel and DC should just give up. The perfect capeshit has already been made
>>
>>81205620
Syndrome was a pretty good villain.
>>
>>81205620
How has this not been milked to death with a million sequels and prequels and downgraded series like they do with every other succesful animated movie is short of shocking.
>>
>>81205620
honestly one of the funniest "kid" movies I've ever seen.
>>
>>81205713
Aren't they making a sequel?
>>
>>81205713
its too good for that
its literally the only superhero movie that is good
-entertaining story arc
-character development through story plot
-diverse character traits
-both realistic/mature at times and goofy enough for it not to be edgy shit
-edna mode
prove me wrong
>>
>>81205713
Yea this was strange. Like expected the sequel announcement the next year and nothing.

Like apparently they are making a sequel now but way up late.
>>
>>81206050
Yeah but way after the first one.
>>
>>81205620
>>
>>81206105
15 YEARS TOO LATE
>>
>>81206514
I'm saddened that Bird chose to delete that scene, although, admittedly, it doesn't quite fit the tone of the show.
>>
>>81206514
>rewatched this movie a year ago
>ended up finding r34 of just about everyone and fapping
I've gained a new appreciation for this movie
>>
>>81206080
The toby McGuire spiderman movies were GOAT too
>>
>>81206514
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
Literally Watchmen: The Comic: The Game: The Movie
>>
>>81206080You for got the super suit scene.
>>
>>81205713
Because The Incredibles is Brad Bird's baby. Not one of those corporate fucks at Pixar who will make whatever the company tells them to. He wrote and directed it and said he wouldn't do a sequel until he thought of a good story for it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.