[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about this movie. I finally just saw it, Best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Moonlight-(2015)-1-News.jpg (24KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight-(2015)-1-News.jpg
24KB, 720x300px
Let's talk about this movie. I finally just saw it, Best Picture well deserved. Fuck La La Land.

top notch
>score
>lighting
>acting
>characters
>>
the jukebox scene was beautiful tbqh
>>
File: la-la-moonjpg-25fb7d131a6b2fb7.jpg (61KB, 854x616px) Image search: [Google]
la-la-moonjpg-25fb7d131a6b2fb7.jpg
61KB, 854x616px
>>81203885
They were both pretty equal in quality desu but Hurwitz's score for La La Land was better. I love both movies but I liked La La Land just a little bit better.
>>
dude gay niggers lmao
>>
>>81203885

people need to stop bitching about the gayness and realize this film was pure kino. chazelle fags pls go.
>>
why dont fags know that pussy feels better than butt holes
>>
File: 1490995045836.jpg (9KB, 298x212px) Image search: [Google]
1490995045836.jpg
9KB, 298x212px
>>81203885
It's shit and you're a nigger and/or cuckold
>>
>>81203885
*smacks lips*
we wuz faggots n shiieeet
>>
>>81203885
I thought it was alright. Didn't bother watching La La Land because I can't stand musicals or Hollywood circle jerking.
>>
>>81203885
I just saw it too, it was the type of movie that is so intuitive that you don't notice how it was crafted. You become fully absorbed.
Sound and visual desing were wonderful, you can't call it a quiet movie, but its also not loud, hitting the sweet spot between both. The way Barry Jenkins handles motion within a scene is to me the best aspect of the movie hands down.
The only thing that turned me off a little bit was the ending, it could've been more powerful.
>>
>>81203885

It was honestly garbage. It has a similar pace to Manchester by the sea, but fails to reach any of the emotional impact, acting, or general sense of story. It's just a flimsy, boring movie
>>
when a movie wins an award and does shit at the box office you know its shit
>>
>>81205124
>Choosing to engage with the vaginal Jew

For shame.
>>
>>81203885
Yeah but

>genuinely awful and manipulative narrative whose climax is cheap and unearned
>>
>>81204963
Faggot.

Was gonna watch this with friends but nobody wants to watch "gay shit".
>>
>have a weak story
>well lets make everyone gay, or a minority, or add nudity
>>
File: 1491040524819.png (11KB, 363x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491040524819.png
11KB, 363x400px
>>81203885
>EXPECTING PEOPLE TO UNIRONICALLY WATCH NIGGER MOVIES

WHATS NEXT FOR BEST PICTURE SOULPLANE
>>
>>81203885
WE
>>
>>81203885
>characters
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.