[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go with friends movies to see this >think it's average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: life.jpg (152KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
152KB, 509x755px
>go with friends movies to see this
>think it's average
>get bombarded with hate

I dunno it just didn't grab me, then when I cite the countless reviews supporting my argument they claim I'm judging it on the reviews instead of the movie, one of them even said it did things better than Alien?

Why do people get so mad at movies

yes I understand the irony of asking this here
>>
>>81202988
It was the definition of average.
>>
>>81202988
Calvin going into Goslings mouth was pretty neat. It's an average movie, but it's ok to watch alongside films like Alien or The Thing.
>>
They needed to replace all the floating through the station shots with actual dialog between the characters to get to know them, and not the ahaha here's some quips in this pointless we're all getting along scene.
>>
All this fucking board does is say everything sucks now I don't see the point of it anymore.
>>
>>81202988
Same thing happened to me with Magnificent Seven. I didn't enjoy it that much, I'm not not a huge cowboy movie fan. So when me and my friends got out of the theater and I said I didn't like it that much after they asked for my opinion on it, they all started freaking out at me and couldn't understand how I didn't like it.
>>
>>81202988
I love Rebecca Ferguson more than I love Felicity Jones!
>>
The rape scene was a little over the top. Most of the people walked out of the theater by that point. All in all I wouldn't say it's worth the effort.
>>
>>81202988
Same here. I found it very average. I got more enjoyable out of watching Scarjo's Ghost in the Shell
>>
>"Calvin gave us life"
Fucking hell this was actual dialogue in the movie
>>
>>81204221
Watching the RLM review they actually stated what could have made the movie better: a scene where the scientists try to communicate with the Alien considering the Alien is very intelligent so why not try to communicate instead of just trying to kill it which just makes it angrier and angrier?

Also, the black guy is the reason the Alien started attacking in the first place because he electro shocked it 3 FUCKING TIMES.

>"HURR LEMME ELECTRIC SHOCK TO WAKE IT UP.. OHH NOT HAPPENING SO LEMME TRY IT AGAIN... OH ONE MORE TIME THEN"
Fucking dickhead it was all his fault!!!!!!
>>
It was very average. I felt that Reynolds and Gyllenhaal were really wasted and none of the other actors could stand alone without crutches. The plot was particularly predictable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.