[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did you guys think of Bedtime Stories? So randumb...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

So what did you guys think of Bedtime Stories?
So randumb... or deeper than that?
Just started watching them again.
>>
>>81202012
just more content for sam hyde to ripoff
>>
>>81202012
I liked tony cheese, the man with a tiny penis. And bathroom boys was pretty good.
>>
>>81202074
You cant possibly think these try hard cucks are funnier than MDE
>>
>>81202224
I'm actually watching Bathroom Boys right now.
I really like the Perfect Strangers-esque music.
>>
>>81202012
The Sauce Boy was the best
>>
>>81202012
It's garbage.
>>
>>81202012
I wanted dark & they gave me grey.
>>
>>81202012
i liked the testicle one. toes was cool too.
>>
>>81202012
the one where its two dead beat filmmakers in LA is legit kino

zach galafinakass one with the haunted house was pretty alright
>>
I watched the first episode with the neighbour slowly taking over the guy's life. It was okay, but a little flat, and felt either reigned in or unimaginative.

Are the rest more engaging?
>>
>Tim and Eric
Is this 2012? Sam Hyde is the shit right now
>>
>>81202755
The do get more bizarre and some are more straight-u comedic. If you like Tim and Eric you should definitely check them out.
If you are one of those people who uses "reddit" as a negative descriptor you should probably not bother.
>>
File: bathroom boys.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom boys.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Kino
>>
when the fuck are the new episodes airing. tim and eric haven't really done anything together in a long while.
>>
>there will never be a full version of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56fF3sunGc
>>
>>81203681
Zack looks like the Too Many Cooks guy here.
>>
Tom Goes to the Mayor is my favorite project that the duo worked on, I'd suggest it to anyone new to T&E
>>
>>81202429
>try hard cucks

you mean the overwieght unemployable loser who had his show taken off the air, whose fans constantly insist that his sketches lack jokes/punchlines due to a "deeper meaning", is NOT a try hard cuck? I beg to differ.

>uh roll a seven and you can argue with me

I bet you found that hilarious
>>
File: tonycheese.png (371KB, 479x442px) Image search: [Google]
tonycheese.png
371KB, 479x442px
they finally went post-irony

LA hipsters episode is kino
>>
File: Sause Boy.webm (826KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sause Boy.webm
826KB, 1920x1080px
Better than Sopranos
>>
better than tim and eric for sure

it's got a subtle eeriness to it that i like
>>
>>81202672
>>81204205
Roommates.
That one was brilliant.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.