[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after the recent disney hype I decided to watch these films and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Tangled_poster.jpg (74KB, 300x445px)
Tangled_poster.jpg
74KB, 300x445px
after the recent disney hype I decided to watch these films and holy shit

Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frozen >>>>> Moana

there's not even a question
>>
>>81199772
was moana that bad? i've been sorta kinda meaning to watch it but i generally distrust reviews on disney movies because people seem to love them all regardless of whether or not they're actually good
>>
>>81199772
You're right about Tangled being the best, thats obvious, but Moana was LEAGUES better than Frozen. Moana had a cohesive, fun story, excellent cast of characters, beautiful animation, and some of the best songs disney's put out in a while

but its ok if you feel otherwise
>>
>>81200048
Op is a retard. Moana is by far the best of the modern Disney musicals
>>
lll
>>
Moana was alright. I would have liked it better if it was a White princess, though. If that makes me racist, then I'm racist. It's what I genuinely like and I won't apologize for that.
>>
Frozen is one of the worst Disney has produced. It was pretty ridiculous they forgot they had to have a villain an hour in.
>>
>>81202025
what's the problem with not having a villain, retard?

moana doesn't have one too
>>
>>81202154
The problem is making one out of thin air an hour and sixteen minutes into the movie.
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 600x465px
>>81199772
>bondage
>feet
Dope movie
>>
>>81202154
Elsa was originally going to be the villain but they chickened out at the last minute and changed it to "literally did nothing wrong" Hans. Worst twist and worst villain ever put into a Disney movie.
>>
>>81202359
>>81202268
didn't even remember him kek, watched that shit in 2014

but it's still better than moana
>>
File: 1490298121470.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490298121470.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>81199772
Tangled is currently being retroactively ruined by a shitty tv series with ocdonutsteel characters though
>>
>>81202495
Is it as badly animated as it looks?
>>
>>81202495
It's animated like a flash cartoon where the assets are just moved around, I forgot the term for it. Looks really bad.
>>
>>81202567
meant for
>>81202540
>>
>>81202397
>Actually thinking frozen is better than Moana

Fucking hell please be bait
>>
>>81202636
frozen is much more original and deep than moana

moana is a short, vapid story with literally one character with decent visuals, that's it

watchable only, frozen is superior story-wise, song-wise, theme-wise
>>
>>81202540
I only saw the "movie" and it looked terrible.

I'm really hoping the Big Hero 6 show is better, the setting/premise is way more suitable for TV too.
>>
>>81202721
Moana has
>Better visuals
>Better music
>Two actually flawed main characters
>No shitty 'good guy is evil' twist
>No shitty forced romance
>No trolls

Frozen is, with Big Hero 6, the worst modern Disney film
>>
>>81203133
>Better visuals
Because it is set in the fucking pacific, Frozen does a pretty good job to give life to a cold wasteland if you ask me
>Better music
Kek'd, let it go is the most relevant disney music since like 1998
>Two actually flawed main characters
Moana isn't, wtf? Elsa is much more
>No shitty 'good guy is evil' twist
>No shitty forced romance
That I agree, but it's pretty irrelevant in comparison to the general scope

don't get me wrong, frozen isn't THAT much better than moana, anyway both are inferior to tangled
>>
>>81203251
>Kek'd, let it go is the most relevant disney music since like 1998
this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.