[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this kino atm with my parents. It's bretty good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: barrescue__140321175026.jpg (77KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
barrescue__140321175026.jpg
77KB, 460x345px
Watching this kino atm with my parents. It's bretty good, but is it staged?

I know Mystery Diners is 100% fake, but this I'm not sure about.
>>
Maybe not 100% fake, but clearly exaggerated.
>>
>>81197520
Hmm, but how do they manage it. Is it the general phenomenon of people exagerrating how they act in front of camera, or do the producers feed people lines and hire actors to do shit?
>>
>>81197713
i know some people that were on an episode and they made it seem like the guy was blowing them off but he was at a charity event
>>
>>81197463
STOP OVER POURING
>>
>>81197463
>>81197713
Taffer buys a controlling interest in the restaurant/bar in question and invest in it on the condition that they do what he says and do a good tv show.
>>
File: IMG_3397.jpg (109KB, 1440x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
109KB, 1440x1081px
>>81197463
Jon Taffer >>>>> Gordon Ramsay
Prove me wrong
Protip: You LITERALLY cannot
>>
>>81197463
I loved that episode where the owner acted like a dick and then Taffer gets real angry and yells at him, then the owner apologizes the next day and the bar actually becomes a success.
>>
Charles Stiles Mystery Diners?
>>
>>81197463

Why is former Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond hosting a reality show?
>>
>>81198097
that was a good one
>>
Post his hot wife
>>
>>81198004
The difference is Gordon's an actual chef and artiste and restaurant owner, and Jon is just a consultant.

He knows business, but Gordon knows food.
>>
>>81197463
i like how they dubb over some of his speeches to crescendo on end to make it seem like he is yelling
>>
>>81198097
Which one was that?
>>
Bar Rescue is legit in that they go to failing businesses, Taffer gets the place in somewhat functional shape and redesigns the bar.

Any big fights are probably encouraged for the sake of television. Also I would take a critical eye at any outrageous character types that get fired at some point, they'll add actors for the sake of fun.
>>
>>81197463
I enjoy this guy.

An otherwise shit show, but he's got a certain something.
>>
>>81197463
It's faked to some degree, all reality TV is
>>
>>81197463
the shitty bar and rebuild is real

the story line stuff is fake
>>
>>81197463
>It's bretty good, but is it staged?

It's 50/50. All the business stuff is real, but the drama and "personality clash" stuff is staged, exaggerated, or both.

The stuff like changing the bar's "brand", general cleaning, updating fixtures, pruning & updating menus, pruning & updating drink selections, and staff changes are straight out of Small Business 101.

I've worked in the business full time and part time for years now. It's a cutthroat biz with thin margins. You have to keep moving & changing or you'll sink.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.