[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE EVERY APE I SEE, FROM CHIMPAN-A TO CHIMPAN-Z NO YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: uz5y7U4.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
uz5y7U4.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
I HATE EVERY APE I SEE, FROM CHIMPAN-A TO CHIMPAN-Z

NO YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A MONKEY OUT OF ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA
>>
Oops, I was wrong
It was Earth, all along
>>
>>81194951
nu-simpsons animation hurts to look at and i cant ifnd the reason why. it physically hurts, i dont think its because of the outline drawings, maybe the annoying color palette?
>>
>>81195057
thats the difference between hand made animation and cheap ass computer animation.
>>
>>81194951

In a three minute skit, the Simpsons absolutely and irrevocably destroyed the modern musical theatre industry. Utter genius
>>
>>81194951
>>>/pol/
>>
Baby On Board
Something Something
Burt Ward
>>
>>81195210
then why was Wicked so good?
checkmate
>>
>>81194951

If i ever become rich this is what im going to fund

I want a full theatre version of this more than anything
>>
>>81195339
You don't need to be rich anon
Step 1 (and this is the hardest step):
>write the musical yourself
Step 2
>join some acting troupes or a theater group
Step 3
>convince them to star in the musical for a charity show
Voila

But good luck writing an entire musical
>>
>>81195456

>But good luck writing an entire musical

Exactly why i need to be rich, i'd hire the original Simpsons writers who wrote this episode to write a full musical
>>
>>81195490
you need to be more than rich to do that
you'd need to be Koch brothers rich for that

be much cheaper to convince a group like flight of the conchords or noel fielding to do it
>>
>>81195541

Nah i dont think so, i think they'd do it for a solid pay check and the passion

I think i could convince them to do it for the love (and a fat pay check)
>>
>>81195339
>tfw you'll never be able to get Hartman to reprise his role
DAMN YOU ANDY DICK
>>
>>81195541
Could maybe get Tim Minchin to do it. He seems pretty open to adapting movies.

Or maybe Bo Burnham, he seems like he wants to work on something bigger.
>>
>>81194951
Dr Zaius, Dr Zaiuz
>>
I miss good Simpson songs
>>
>>81195121
yeah but other computer animation doesnt hurt to look at. when i watch metalocalypse my eyes feel fine
>>
I'M CHECKIN IN
>>
>>81195575
what amount of money can you offer them that hasn't 'already been earned in royalties?
>>
>>81196922

I doubt they've ever been asked to make a full blown version of it

They might be interesting in doing one last great thing, instead of the shit Simpsons had become
>>
Dr. Zaius, Im McClure
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.