[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trini is a lesbo >Billy is autistic >Zords are bayformer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Trini is a lesbo
>Billy is autistic
>Zords are bayformer knockoffs

Why is this garbage allowed?
>>
>>81193603
Because it's EPIC! DUDE ITS LIKE MY CHILDHOOD BUT WITH MORE EPIC CGI AND THE SUITS LOOK LIKE IRON MAN!!! ITS LIKE A MARVEL MOVIE WHOOOAAAAA
>>
>REEEEEE! THOSE GODDAMN HOLLYWOOD KIKES! HOW DARE THEY REFUSE TO RESPECT THE SANCTITY OF THE JAP STOCK FOOTAGE KID SHOW! REEEEEE!
>>
>bitching about diversity in a Power Rangers movie...
You nazi wannabe faggots are literally just reverse-SJWs.
>>
>>81193603
Because they are the power rangers for the Gen Z
>>
>>81194536
I want Jamal Tyrone and trayvone to pay you a visit and violate you horribly. That's how much I despise you.
>>
>>81193603
The last 30 or so minutes was the best part when they stopped being cheapo breakfast club.
>>
>>81195657
Whos to say i'm not Tyrone?

Got you hard whiteboi?
>>
>>81193603
Autistic Billy was unironically the best character.

Movie was great.
>>
Transformers and Power Rangers both have robot T-Rexs, so there is a direct comparison. Power Rangers is unbelievably less detailed and complicated, its overall smoother, every inch doesn't have its own engine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDn2f9drHV4&t=54s
>>
>>81195707
I thought the first half was the best. Up to about the campfire scene. After that it's too much generic action movie.
>>
>>81193603
because Saban wanted to produce their own power rangers without relying on Toei super sentai but they removed what actually made sentai watchable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKW8mkKxgdw&t=1s
>>
>>81193603

>getting this upset about a commercial to sell toys to children
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.