[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jeannie will never constantly lust for your cock What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Jeannie will never constantly lust for your cock
What's the point
>>
that shit can be tiring, dude.

also
>a lapdog woman who wants your cock 24/7
>a woman who you have to coerce to receive your cock
the later is always hotter. dunno why, nature made us that way.
>>
>>81188947
Why are you posting outside of your Star Trek containment thread?
>>
>>81188947

Evil Jeannie = Evil Samantha >>> Jeannie >>> Samantha.
>>
>>81188996
I don't prefer the latter at all. But you probably enjoy the game/challenge.

Jeannie was fucking hot though.
>>
>Having a literal god lusting after your cock
>Not using her to get everything that you want
>>
File: JuFkSM2.jpg (142KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
JuFkSM2.jpg
142KB, 1000x800px
>>81189109
They don't make em like they used to.
>>
>>81189762
This isn't a waifu thread, moron.

This thread is about philosophy.
>>
>>81189604
>not working for nasa.
>believing in inferior cultures myths.
>>
>>81188996

I'm sure there's some kind of moral angle here where White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Nelson has integrity and grit that makes him not only able to a based astronaut but also resist the temptation of having an omnipotent cockslut.

(((Modern Scholars))) like to look at Nelson and Darren's rejection of the use of magic as suppressing female sexuality. But at least in Jeannie (I never watched much Bewitched) the use of magic has a tendency to go wrong, like in the movie Bedazzled or story The Monkey Paw. There is a real possibility that Nelson's insistence on doing things the right way is what keeps him from being destroyed. It would be interesting to know what happened to the previous masters of Jeannie. I suspect they destroyed themselves by trying to exploit powers that were beyond them.
>>
>>81189109
Serena >>> Samantha >> Evil Jeannie = Evil Samantha >>> Jeannie
>>
>>81188947

I Dream of Jeannie was one of the best shows on TV.

They need to do a modern remake, but Mad Men-style, a period piece with all the old-fashioned misogynism still intact.
>>
>>81189109
>>81190426
>>81191327
Not sure why you're putting a space between the quotes and your post, but I agree with these posts.
>>
>>81190426

Go away, Phil.
>>
>>81190426
>>81191392
I'm expected to believe that there are two unique posters ITT who put spaces between quotes and text?
>>
>>81191477 You newline-triggered-fags can go fuck off. You're worse than SJWs. Wouldn't the world be so much better without newlines or punctuation and everything was just written in a long, meandering stream-of-consciousness because you get triggered at the sight of whitespace?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 774x547px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 774x547px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au3FImIJvmY
>>
>>81189604
That sounds like an anime
>>
>>81189090
this

I can tell unfunny "trek thread" op's style a mile away
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.