[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>elite team of security and bodyguards. >most of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (178KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
178KB, 424x318px
>elite team of security and bodyguards.
>most of them wear sunglasses indoors, at night.
>>
>elite unit of spec ops soldiers
>some of them are women
>>
>>81178124
>the woman is wearing solid white for no reason.
>>
>>81177978
>elite team of wrestlers compete in a cage match
>turns out its all choreographed beforehand
>>
>>81177978

CP here. Sunglasses allow you to observe without detection and are indispensable in my experience.
>>
>>81178273
Good for college classrooms and parks.
>>
>>81178255
*tips fedora*
>>
>>81178124
>The woman is carrying a massive, heavy weapon like it's nothing

Immersion dropped.
>>
>>81178255
I don't believe you.
>>
>>81178255
wtf theater isn't real??
>>
>>81178273
>Child pedophile here
I didn't know that sunglasses would help with that but, more power to you.
>>
>>81179779
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT
>>
>member goes undercover
>goes to attack the enemy but turns around and hits his friend
>turns out he's part of the nwo
>>
>>81179812
Can children be pedophiles?
>>
>>81179781
>insulting actual theater
>comparing it to mandrama
>>>/asp/
>>
File: 1486242352584.jpg (38KB, 657x527px)
1486242352584.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>Hoe did you know
>you are a creature of habit
>>
File: 8161057.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
8161057.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>81179912
>I know you better than you know yourself.
>>
>>81177978
>elite squad/bodyguards are waiting for enemy to show
>they say stuff like "they're here" or "they're on their way"
>the target or package is unsecured and not hidden
>remain huddled together in the same spot under the most light with the least amount of barrier or cover
>need to see the enemy before firing and will stop entirely what they are doing saying stuff like "they disappeared, what's going on?" if enemy target turns a corner which freaks them out
>guards let the good/bad guy come to them and they never change tactics if attacked so they do half the work for the enemy
>if someone is in a restricted area make sure to tell them that before suspecting them as a hostile
>if it's obviously a trap, ambush or diversion squad will check it out anyways
>the MC or Big Boss will look like a badass in movie logic even though the guards were retarded and thus harmless
>character doesn't have to be Batman, Spiderman, Catwoman, Rambo, Punisher, The Undertaker, James Bond, Dracula or a highly trained ninja or Green Beret to do this, a simple housewife from Hoboken with movie magic can surprise attack the guards
>some rich guy paid those elite force a lot to fail to a plot contrivance

Happens everytime, regardless of genre. Total immersion dropped.
>>
>>81179955
>You and I, are not much different, no? Even though we are on opposite sides we are very much alike. You might say, we are closer now than even any of your friends or family ever were. I know you, because I AM YOU. Don't pretend otherwise. You kill me, you kill yourself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.