[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. I didn't think it could possibly be this terrible...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (45KB, 720x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 720x399px
Wow. I didn't think it could possibly be this terrible...

All that waiting, and they shit out the worst episode in the show's history.

It would almost be comical...if it wasn't so aggressively unfunny.
>>
>overly complex and meta
>zero jokes
>ends on a depressing note
>fotm sjw buzzwords throw in for no reason

yup they killed it
>>
>>81173964
Nah, the episode was great. Probably the show's 6th or 7th best by my reckoning, which is incredible considering how everyone expected this season to be so shitty.

>>81174016
>patriarch is a SJW buzzword
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>aggressively unfunny
you could have just said "reddit"
>>
>>81173964
Y-YOU THINK IF YOU SAW SOME GUY LICKING SOME BALLS, YOU'D JUST WALK BY HAPPILY?
>>
3rd season in and they shot their load....
council of ricks is dead
galactic federation is dead

they basically jumped 6 seasons ahead and used the series finale as the season premier. Viewers will get tired of this shit, watch. They need to put it back to a simmer or this show will be the next Lost.
>>
>>81174199
Nobody watches Rick and Morty for serialized storytelling. It's always been an episodic show with a funny high-concept gimmick in each episode.
>>
The longer Dan Harmon is around something the more miserable it gets.
>>
>>81173964
It was not very funny because It needed to tell a story. Still funny at parts though.
>>
>rick and morty being unfunny
imagine that.
>>
>>81174229
Yeah I'm kinda happy they killed that shit early on. I was worried the season would drag on over that shit and it's nice to see it tidied up with them free to go back to other adventure shit. Wanna see them fuck cuthulu or something new.
>>
File: 1490585490259.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490585490259.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>81173964
They need to drop Harmon and just let Justin/his boy do stupid shit with a higher budget. Adult Swim isn't about high entertainment, it's about low quality low budget stupid shit
>>
>everybody says how great this show is
>eventually give in and watch an episode
>watch the pilot
>90% of the "jokes" is rick burping and coughing while talking
>the other 10% is stuff like "i need you to shove this up your butthole, morty"
This show is reddit incarnate
>>
File: 1471172984796.gif (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471172984796.gif
33KB, 500x500px
>>81173964
Anybody else notice all the sjw carls jr commercials?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.