[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got Netflix. What the fuck do I watch out of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: germoney.jpg (34KB, 700x407px) Image search: [Google]
germoney.jpg
34KB, 700x407px
So I just got Netflix. What the fuck do I watch out of this?
https://www.werstreamt.es/filme-serien/anbieter-netflix/
ßbh, the library seems pretty shit, have I wasted 10 Eurobux for nothing?
>>
If you're remotely into movies never nominated for an oscar, yes you did. Welcome to the land with the worst copyright management in the world.

Ask some friends if they want to share the account and pay you 3€ a month.
>>
>paying for netflix anywhere but the states

ya dun goofd
>>
>>81160145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95XUnuT96GE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI&t=1s

I got the free trial just for Chappelle and Iron fist. Chapelle specials were just okay, and Iron fist was a waste of time. Paying for any streaming service is the mark of idiocy
>>
>>81160145
>Wer streamt es
Kinox
>>
>>81160145
>not Amazon Prime

Hornochse
>>
File: maeusejagd.jpg (3MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
maeusejagd.jpg
3MB, 2160x3840px
>>
>>81160145
you dumb kraut, hurry up and cancel the subscription
Netflix outside the USA is incredibly shitty with an inexistent library
And they made sure you can't use a VPN to access the good stuff.

Just torrent their shows.
>>
>>81162227
I thought that our netflix in the US was worse than in foreign countries. OP can watch the Hobbit. I don't think we have that.
>>
>>81162823
This, Verbinski is cool, has anyone seen A cure for Wellness?
>>
>>81163832
not yet. gonna wait for DVD
>>
>>81163138
I thought so too, anon. Went to Dominica for winter vacation and when I connected to wifi there, I was pleasantly surprised by the wider variety.
>>
until you cancel
>interstellar
>htgawm (unless you take the >muh racism seriously)
>ahs (asylum best season)
>stranger things
>black mirror
not a good enough library desu
usa has the netflix worth getting
>>
>>81163977
>htgawm
What is this?

Black Mirror is definitely their best original programing, here in the states they don't have enough movies it seems like. Although I think they've got twin peaks, which I need to watch.
>>
>>81164053
how to get away with murder
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.