[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't there been a major Hollywood film about the Israeli-Palestinian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 62

It Seems strange that there hasn't been a Hollywood film about the current Israel-Palestinian conflict, yet there's been countless of films based on other less relevant conflicts like the Rwandan genocide and the Iraq war. I'd imagine that there would be a lot of material for a hypothetical film about this conflict, and I'm sure it'd also give Hollywood Libs a hard on for trying to solve or atleast get the perspectives of both Israelis and Palestinians. Why is Hollywood reluctant to make a film about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict?
>>
You Don't Mess With The Zohan
>>
It would be a massive shitstorm either way and I'm sure many people don't want to stick their foot in the quicksand on that one.
>>
>>81157577
Emanuelle Chriqui is a Jewess irl
>>
>>81157563
It would be impossible to pull of without accussations of being biased, especially if they really are biased
>>
spielberg's Munich
>>
File: ishoahdiggy.jpg (145KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
ishoahdiggy.jpg
145KB, 890x890px
there are countless Israeli movies about it and the Lebanon war, because that is the crowd that watches it

also Munich to some extent
>>
see these:
> http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1491062619405.jpg
> http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1491062554555.jpg
>>
>>81157706
Why are Jews so pretty, bros?
>>
>>81157655
>>81157632
I don't really consider Munich since it doesn't really delve into the heart of conflict, and ask the hard questions about why there's so much hostility between the two sides. I mean a film that explores what the average Palestinian and Israeli experiences, during these conflicts and what's happens to a community when war and terrorism becomes the norm. Munich was primarily about showing off the capabilities of Mossad. Its also pretty biased toward the Israeli.
>>
>>81157563
There's the obvious answer...
But also, the Rwandan genocide is very relevant to global politics since it lead directly into the Congo civil war which lead into the 2nd congo war which is the bloodiest war since ww2
The media doesn't talk about it because there are no clear good guys or a simple way to present the war, and the war is about poor black people
To go further, it's generally agreed that the Rwandan genocide was a complete failure of the UN. This is relevant because it explains why intervention was settled on in regards to Iraq and the middle-east afterwards

Similarly, the Iraq war dominated western foreign policy for a decade and had huge ramifications on the state of the middle-east, being one of the major influences of Arab Spring, a stronghold for Al-Qaeda and, by association, related to the current threat of ISIS

None of this is to lesson the importance of the Israel-Palestine conflict though.
On that front you have to recognise that most young people are ever-more supporting Palestine and calling out Israel for the double standards. There was the UN guy who made the bold claim of calling Israel a state of apartheid (which America was livid at so surprisingly). But a lot of the major players in Hollywood are Jewish and Zionist. They're also liberal. Hence the problem.
Rather than risk alienating their core demographic (young liberals with too much money) and putting more attention on a war that they want to ignore, it's easier to make films about terrorists where there's a clear bad guy
>>
>>81157577
op ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
Find " fauda" on netflix
>>
to be completely realistic israel would be the bagduy, and holywood wouldn't allow that.
>>
Because the shitstorm that would follow is not worth the money it would raise. Furthermore, Israeli Jews have learned a lesson opposite of those who stayed in Europe and US. For them, nationalism is necessary while for those outside, it's an abomination that led to the shoah.
>>
>>81157563
I think you know why deep down.

Also there would be claims of anti semitism the adl ACLU all the big groups would take you to the poorhouse in court
>>
>>81157880
>arabs
>not bad guys by default
>>
>>81157924
>jews
>good guys

good one chaim, the money's en-route ;)
>>
Jews own hollywood
Israel is the bad guy in the conflict
Jews won't portray themselves as the bad guy
Simple as that
>>
Didn't the (((Academy))) nominate a Palestinian film about suicide bombers recently?
>>
>>81157855
>Liberal
>Zionist
They can't be Liberals if they support a hard right ethnonationalistic movement that supports the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian Arabs. It's kinda like calling yourself a liberal with white nationalist tendencies.
>>
>>81157972
I'm actually Czech. Israeli Jews are the better side in the conflict.
>>
Watch a show called Arab Labor.
>>
File: jewphoric.png (269KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
jewphoric.png
269KB, 450x488px
>>81157999
good goy.
>>
File: jewish_hypocrisy.png (771KB, 1546x1118px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_hypocrisy.png
771KB, 1546x1118px
>>81157997

Jews are liberal as fuck everywhere except Israel. Far right nationalism and border walls for God's chosen, liberal policies and open borders for the goyim.
>>
>>81158030
>defending Arabs

*tips purple dildo
>>
Is this kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi5vfipPVeI
>>
>>81157997
American Jews and Israeli Jews have huge differences, lefty American Jews would never support secret birth control on coons for instance
>>
File: moonlight kiss.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moonlight kiss.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>81157563
What about a love story?

A qt Jewish girl falls in love with an Arab boy?

And they have meet in secret otherwise their parents will get mad, so in the beginning they just hide notes to each other around town but later one they meet face to face. The climax is that their parents find out and they try and hide on the roof on an appartment building, they look the door and their dads try and smash it open, once the families get through the door they find their daughter/son making out in the moonlight. The families clap and everybody becomes friends, fast forward 10 years they get married and live happily ever after.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>81157997

b-but theres only 20 million jews we have to preserve the jews because of the countless shoahs and they are oppressed they are allowed to have nationalism
nationalism for me but not for thee
oy vey
>>
>>81158135

The state of Israel outright forbid interracial marriages.
>>
>>81158132

I bet you would find American Jews aren't nearly as favorable of diversity and immigration for Israel as they are for America.
>>
File: confused man.jpg (32KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
confused man.jpg
32KB, 660x371px
>>81157563
>go on bissuiness trip to Israel
>tech related
>the work related stuff goes smoothly, no hiccups and we get extra time to just fuck around
>walk around Tel Aviv
>find Ethiopian jew
>talk to him for a moment about being a black jew in Israel
>he tells me the white jews hate the black jews
>get confused, ask why
>my Jewish guide (white) drags me away from him, tells me to not talk to black jews because they're not welcome in Israel and the white jews shun them so they go back to africa and if I talk to them I'd get shunned too
>he tells me it's more ok to have an arab muslim friend than a black jewish friend in Israel

Israel is weird
>>
>>81157997
It's been mentioned, but a lot of Zionists support liberalism everywhere except Israel.
American-Israeli politics is kind of a joke though.
It's weird how you let such a small country literally cuck your entire nation constantly.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (248KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
248KB, 750x500px
>>81158284
>blacks rot society everywhere they go
>suprised that even jews dont tolerate that shit
>>
>>81157972
>>81157924
Why does every film need a good guy/bad guy? They could literally just make a film that highlights the shittiness of both the Arabs and the Jews, what drove them to do such thing, and let the audience decide. The Reality is, even as an Arab, I could see that both Arabs and Israeli Jews arent innocent. Arabs shot themselves in the foot when they pledged to wipe out Israel in the seven day war and when the partition happen, reject the notion of a Jewish state despite the fact that Jews were the natives of that region and deserve a state of their own after a Millenia of migration and oppression. Jews are in the wrong for systematically oppressing Palestinians and driving them out of their homes. People need to stop treating this issue like it's another good vs evil saga.
>>
>>81158284
Ironic that jews are one of the most racist people amirite
>>
>>81157563
because the kikes dont want to film about it and want to quietly expand their settlements
>>
>>81158284
>Get the shit kicked out of you by racist Germans
>Turn into a racist state
Seems to add up
>>
>>81158361

>They could literally just make a film that highlights the shittiness of both the Arabs and the Jews

Again, jews own Hollywood. Jews will not portray themselves in a bad light.
>>
>>81158361
The best you're going to get is that Israeli film about when the Maronites BTFO of Palestinians
>>
>>81158399
Israel literally practices apartheid at the moment and gets really triggered whenever anyone brings it up
>>
>all these people talking about israel oppressing the poor palestinians without having visited Israel once
There's a shitload of arabs and muslims in the Israeli police and armed forces, when I went to Tel Aviv I saw a lot of muslims even working at the airport.
People will go out clubbing on friday night DESPITE shabbat and muslims that want to work are welcome.

The problem being muslims that want to work being a minority compared to muslims that want gibmedats without doing shit, but please continue to present a false narrative fueled by antisemitism.
>>
Is there a major Hollywood movie where jews are the bad guys?
>>
>>81158135
The Israeli head of education banned fictional books about Arab Jewish unions.
>>
>>81158062
>Far right nationalism

bro, its FARTHER right then far right nationalism. Most nationalism is largely secular, or only barely touches on a sort of mythic past. Israel's literally believe that exterminating anyone who stands in their way is part of 5000 year old plan written by God.
>>
>>81158504
And you know what, they're right to do so. Every Euro country is just too fucking gay to do the same thing because they're scared of muh nazism, lefty Israelis cry every fucking day and no one gives a shit
>>
File: the_goyim_know.gif (2MB, 178x260px) Image search: [Google]
the_goyim_know.gif
2MB, 178x260px
>>81158523

Fuck off Schlomo, you call the rest of the world racist when we criticize immigrants for any reason
>>
>>81157706
holy shit, half of my favorite actors are kikes. jdimsa
>>
>>81158361
>Why does every film need a good guy/bad guy?
>They could literally just make a film that highlights the shittiness of both the Arabs and the Jews, what drove them to do such thing, and let the audience decide.

Because this is Hollywood and Hollywood doesn't do subtle anymore, let alone letting the audience decide.

On the Israel/Palestine situation, both sides scream bloody murder but they both profit from the status quo and don't really have anything to gain by relenting which is why this war is going to go on forever.
>>
File: jew_news.jpg (1MB, 2508x1504px) Image search: [Google]
jew_news.jpg
1MB, 2508x1504px
>>81158572
It's pretty goddamn hypocritical when Jews are the ones pushing liberal bullshit in the rest of the world while behaving like Nazis in their own little country. I wouldn't hate them and I would fully support their kebab-oppression efforts if they stopped trying to turn America and Europe into Brazil 2.0.
>>
>>81158482
I'm a Leb Christian and my father was actually a soldier in the war. Alotta interesting stories from that war.
>>
There was. It was called Sausage Party.
>>
>>81158629
>two different people believe two different things
>hypocritical

>israel
>75% Jewish
>not 100% Jewish
>hypocritical

sperglord
>>
>>81158504
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/117343-160620-the-muslim-soldiers-of-the-israeli-army

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3362369/Are-Israel-s-bravest-soldiers-Meet-Sunni-Muslim-Arabs-fight-line-unbreakable-blood-pact.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/world/middleeast/israeli-police-recruiting-arabs-to-join-the-force-not-resist-it.html?_r=0

They accept muslims as long as they're willing to be useful to the country, they won't accept rapefugees that only want to make 10 children and live off welfare.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>81158631

Are you that autist from /sg/?
>>
File: anya.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
anya.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>81158523
>when JIDF is actually a real thing

>>81158572
>appalling human rights violations
>constantly shelling innocent civilians
>discriminate against muslims and black people and treat them as second class citizens
>barely acknowledge women's rights
>use the holocaust to deflect any criticism
>say that anti-zionism is the same as anti-semitism
>constantly call on their little bitch, the USA, to fight their battles in the UN and the global political sphere

>"they're right to do so"
wew lad
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (243KB, 869x721px) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
243KB, 869x721px
>>81158399
It's funny to what extreme lenghts they go for it.

Also
>palishit attacks bus station
>etritean among victims
>still gets shot by israeli security guard
>white """jews""" in the crowd start beating and spitting on him as he bleeds to death
>even soldiers kick him in the head
>israeli police spokesperson comes out and says he was "misidentified" and no further actions are needed to be taken
>>
>>81157563
Because China does not give a shit and China giving a shit is the key to a successful movie now
>>
File: 1489753237590.png (155KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
1489753237590.png
155KB, 500x291px
>>81158629
Israeli Jews hate American Jews, hell they fucking hate everyone who isn't an Israeli Jew. There's not this grand conspiracy where Ariel Sharon calls up Haim Saban and tells him America needs more race mixing. Now American Jews encouraging the government to send more money to Israel is another story entirely
>>81158707
>Implying that isn't exactly what you want in your own country
>>
>>81158667

>75% jewish
>25% of the population are second class citizen serfs
>>
File: israeli_PR.jpg (193KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
israeli_PR.jpg
193KB, 592x800px
>>81158726
>>
>>81158623
I'd say on the Palestinian side, only the corrupt leadership benefits from the status quo. Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel stopped oppressing Palestine, which is why they keep antagonising Israel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t824W0xNuXU
>>
>>81158745
that's something you made up though, not reality. Learn the difference, you shilling sperg.
>>
>this entire thread

weird how it's only when Israel is mentioned that the usual /pol/shitposters aren't around
It's "almost" like those shitposters are some kind of false-flagging controlled opposition

I guess I love Israel now?
>>
>>81158759
>Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel stopped oppressing Palestine, which is why they keep antagonising Israel.

Imagine being this ignorant and unintelligent.

>throwing aid at Palestine to the point where they're one of the most obese fake states on the planet
>muh opreshun
>>
>>81158737
>There's not this grand conspiracy where Ariel Sharon calls up Haim Saban and tells him America needs more race mixing.

Name one notable American jew who isn't in favor of "diversity" for non-jews.
>>
Black bro here, fuck Muslims.

Jews don't blow people up at least
>>
>>81158815
25% of American Jews voted for Trump, which is about a million people. Kill yourself.
>>
>>81158759
>Hamas wouldn't exist if Israel stopped oppressing Palestine

Considering Palestinians take Israel even existing as oppression, I doubt it. Nevermind the fact Hamas can just reinforce its position simply by antagonizing Israel.

>>81158815
Name one notable Israeli Jew who is.
>>
>>81158707
>I've been braniwashed by /pol/ and let me explain why you're wrong from the comfort of my basement
The biggest supermarket chain in Israel is owned by a Muslim conglomerate.
>>
>>81158832
That's worse than beaners. kys faggot
>>
File: guilty until proven non-black.jpg (21KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
guilty until proven non-black.jpg
21KB, 800x450px
>>81158820
no, they just sterilize you or lynch you
>>
>>81158815
How does that relate to Israel? It's the same shit as Japan, they both hate foreigners, both have strict entry conditions, both are a mostly ethnolo-homogenous state and yet you'll never hear a Japanese American talk about how all non-Japanese are scum. Israel act like cunts in their own backyard and whip up American Jews to gibmedats from the US government for sure though
>>
>>81158777

t. jew
>>
>>81158284
Most jews think Ethiopians are fanfictioning really real hard and it angers them.

There are also a shitload of Cherokee in South and North Carolina that also convinced themselves that they are a lost tribe of Israelites.

for some reason random groups assuming they are jews is a thing that happens fairly often
>>
>>81158867
>birth control
>sterilization

/pol/ SJW education
>>
>>81158832

That means 75% of American Jews didn't vote for Trump, retard
>>
>>81158667
Even if the Jews in Israel are a minority, the fact is, Israel will always be a Jewish country with a constitution that insures that the Jewish character of Israel will maintained. Laws will continue to be made thatll gives Jews advantages over others. Arabs and minorities will continue to be considered second class citizens at best, vermins at worst. Minorities in Israel all live in segregated communities. I'm sure if Germans parliament told the world that Germany will always be a be a country that puts ethnic Germans first whilst every other minority lives as secondass citizens, you'd have the (((international media))) screaming Nazi. Yet when Israel does it, its their right. Stop pretending these double standards don't exist Jew
>>
>>81157850
>Its also pretty biased toward the Israeli.
it is but it also does humanize the palestinians and demonizes the extremes the mossad went to
>>
>>81158631
Are you a Maronite? You should move to Latin America, You'll become a millionaire in no time. You guys seem to do very well in that part of the world for some reason.
>>
>>81158832
You mean greedy jews (40% of the top 1%) voted for lower taxes? Big surprise.
>>
>>81158845
>implying i'm not staunchly anti-/pol/

You know it's liberals who criticise Israel, not conservatives right?
I mean, you couldn't possibly be that out of touch or a shill, RIGHT?
>>
>>81158933
>40% of the top 1%

lmao what, you're fucking retarded. you alt right SJWs just believe anything you're told
>>
File: ainsleyconstanza.png (172KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
ainsleyconstanza.png
172KB, 300x384px
>>81158820
>Jews don't blow people up at least

oh you sweet summer melanin.
>>
>>81158882
>It's the same shit as Japan
We don't have Japanese in positions of power calling for the destruction of white America.
>>
>>81158976
You also don't have Israelis, your shit is self inflicted
>>
File: smugbe.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
smugbe.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
>Israel is 23% muslim (not even counting WB/Gaza)
>holiest site within judaism has a mosq built ontop of it
stay cucked jews
>>
>>81157775
Stealing goyim seed.
>>
>>81158963
http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
>>
really should've never given palestine to the jews desu.

should've forced them all to america.
>>
>>81158996
>self inflicted

Jews don't count as self-inflicted. They had nothing to do with creating the United States.
>>
Can anyone defending Israel please explain what you're doing here?
Seriously, this site is made up of alt-right idiots who still get triggered knowing that Trump promised to be pro Israel and who spend their time posting infographics explaining how the Jews are controlling the media
And the other group on this site are those who aren't stupid enough to be easily brainwashed and are against racism/nationalism such that they're critical of a state like Israel

So exactly who is here that is that is zionist?
>>
>>81158997
Not diverse enough. They need more multiculturalism. What are they, racist xenophobic antisemitic islamophobic bigots??
>>
>>81159035
HAHAHA what the fuck? There's over 500 billionaires in the US. Not like 40, whatever that list is implying.

>those non-Jews on the list too

Seriously, what's your IQ that you read that article and believe anything it says?
>>
File: DoD___Trolletyg_by_perkan.jpg (81KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
DoD___Trolletyg_by_perkan.jpg
81KB, 600x604px
>>81157563
I'm actually surprised they have not made some super over the top action popcorn flick about this but in the same vein as 300 or Great Wall where you have the perfect stalwart action bros the Israelis and the Palestinians are weird deformed animal people or orcs with fang teeth in some pseudo-fantasy setting.

Or take away the names but keep it damn obvious.

You have the knights of Schleem who wear blue and have a star as their national symbol who are defending their realm from the horrible demonic creatures that live out in the wastes and worship their evil moon god and invade every so often.
>>
>>81159065
>So exactly who is here that is that is zionist?
People who are paid to be here.
>>
>>81157986

No but they did give an Oscar to Al-Qaeda.
>>
File: Nazuna.gif (543KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Nazuna.gif
543KB, 500x280px
>>81159065
i thought /pol/ loved israel now that daddy trump is pro-zion?
>>
>>81159064
>They had nothing to do with creating the United States
>Haym Salomon (also Solomon; April 7, 1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish-born American Jewish businessman and political financial broker who immigrated to New York City from Poland during the period of the American Revolution. He helped convert the French loans into ready cash by selling bills of exchange for Robert Morris, the Superintendent of Finance. In this way he aided the Continental Army and was possibly, along with Morris, the prime financier of the American side during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain.
lol
>>
>Why hasn't there been a major Hollywood film about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Umm...

>Jews run Hollywood
>Film would be Pro-Israel
>Not just that, but would be Anti-Islam
>Muslims get pissed (as per usual)
>Bomb every fucking movie theater and shoot up movie studios
>Thousands die

That's why.
>>
File: biji kurdistan.jpg (95KB, 1072x337px) Image search: [Google]
biji kurdistan.jpg
95KB, 1072x337px
Why hasn't there been a major Hollywood film about the real culprits of the Armenian/Assyrian genocide?
>>
>>81159067
http://www.jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish
>>
File: 1491040671300.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491040671300.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>81159117
Delete this
>>
File: jew_slave_haulers.png (105KB, 667x515px) Image search: [Google]
jew_slave_haulers.png
105KB, 667x515px
>>81159064

Jews are the reason we have Basketball Americans
>>
>>81159102
>Another opportunistic jewish warlord

What else is new.
>>
>>81159144
Correct. They profited off of human trafficking and the destruction of the US.
>>
>>81157655
This

The gentiles already get buttmad about holowood, you think they'd pay to watch Israel praising?
>>
>>81158361
>reject the notion of a Jewish state despite the fact that Jews were the natives of that region and deserve a state of their own after a Millenia of migration and oppression

The 'natives' were forcibly converted to Islam and are now called Palestinians. Ashkenazi Jews have never had ancestors from the land of Israel.
>>
>>81159147
>Live in a country built on Jewish money
>With a pseudo-Jewish religion (American protestants) that even includes Jewish cock cutting
>Wonder why Jews are so powerful in it
Like I said, self inflicted
>>
>>81159065
I like to shitpost about movies
>>
File: christcucks of pol ignore this.jpg (382KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
christcucks of pol ignore this.jpg
382KB, 1280x720px
>>81159140
BIJI SEROK APO
>>
The one issue I actually support Israel on.
Israel should wipe P*lestine from the face of the Earth, then everyone else should wipe Israel from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>81159065
Israel is how every nation state should be, even the biggest /pol/tard would see no fault in that logic
>>
>>81159144
how retarded are alt right babbies that they eat shit like this up
>>
You know why
>>
File: it's time to d-d-d-d-duel.jpg (42KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
it's time to d-d-d-d-duel.jpg
42KB, 480x600px
>>81159144
>>81159167
>Push all the blame on some kikes and forget the "white" americans who profited from it
>Those darn dirty Jews
This is why no one takes the alt-right seriously
>>
>>81158888
I don't see the Israeli government deceptively administering birth control to Hasidic and ultrorygodix communities despite them having high birth rates. Only black Jews. I wonder why?
>>
>>81159319
Most people seem to be legitimately dumb as shit and reason that way, it's pretty disturbing. People with the requisite tiny amount of intelligence to understand that, when reasoning, they can't just ignore all of the contradicting information, seem to be a small minority.

desu I blame religious upbringings, teaching people that their feelings are facts essentially.
>>
>>81159065

Israel is America's greatest ally and has only ever fought in self-defense. Criticism of them if only possible if you believe Jews have a duty to die.
>>
>>81159343
have you met a black Israelite? They're fucking insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
>>
>>81158746
Nice taqiyya
>>
>>81158184
In all fairness, isn't America supposed to be just that tho? A conglomeration of different ethnicities?

It's a new nation, with no history and literally consisted of almost every major culture that exists globally. Americans don't have a national identity. So to me, as a europefag, it seems like diversity is your strong point, and thus it always seemed strange seeing how so many of you are so xenophobic.
>>
File: daisy.png (947KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
daisy.png
947KB, 474x503px
>>81159382
>killing thousands of unarmed innocent civilians and bombing hospitals in self-defense
>>
>>81159253
The problem isn't that we hate Israel for being an ethnonationalist state that puts Jews in top, it's that many Jews here, including Zionists believe the west shouldn't have that same right.
>>
The irony of Israel being worse nation state than Nazi Germany w/r/t human rights would be amazing to see in a Hollywood film
>>
>>81159445
And I'm telling you it has nothing to do with Israel, do you also get upset about Japan being racist as fuck but Japanese Americans not being so?
>>
>>81159319
? so you if another commits the act your share of the blame is nullified? Even if your involvement in the act is disproportionate to your own population? Jews still consistently give the united states shit for the MS St. Louis, despite millions of our fucking citizens dying in WWII. If they can overplay a small amount of antisemitism, we can overplay a proportionately significant involvement in the slave trade
>>
>>81159383

Black Israelites have nothing to do with Ethiopian Jews. Ethiopian Jews have been around for thousands of years while Black Israelites are some black power LARPing from the 60s.
>>
>>81159228
Christian just means white, but they dont want to sound like kkk or include jews

It's not like /pol/ goes to church, believes in fidelity or even believes in god beyond Deus Vult
>>
>>81159398

Until about 50 years ago, America was 90% white and had strictly-enforced caps on nonwhite immigration. Most of our immigrants were white Europeans until Ted Kennedy passed legislation opening the floodgates for Mexicans. The melting pot meme was invented at a time when white Europeans were the vast majority of immigrants coming to America, not Hispanics and Asians and sand nigger refugees.

Besides, Jews still push the diversity meme in European countries that aren't relatively young countries founded by immigrants.
>>
>>81159483
A business can't exist without a market, besides it was Muslim coons who sold them out in the first place so surely they're the ones to blame
>>
>>81159319
No one said whites weren't involved you dolt. The difference is that some people refuse to acknowledge large the jewish role.
>>
>>81159445
>comparing Israel with "the west"
>conveniently ignoring the fact that israel is far more multicultural than most "white countries"

do you alt righties ever stop lying
>>
>>81159398

This is a Jewish lie. Diversity has not ever been a strength for anybody and the 'nation of immigrants' meme was only invented in the 60s.
>>
>>81159398
It's not about ethnicities, it's about American values, which are inherently anti-"the rest of the world" due to nowhere else valuing individual freedom the same way we do. xenophobia is natural because foreigners may not integrate and therefore poison our glorious nation.
diversity of what, by the way? something superficial as it always is?
>>
>>81159534
Well considering the Jews mixed with European populations for several centuries by the time the Atlantic Slave Trade was a thing they were pretty white, didn't help that Anglicans would give Christian children names like Moses so you can easily see how it gets muddled
>>
>>81159582
it depends on what kind of diversity, but ye
diversity of values is bad. diversity of race is meaningless and inherently racist to strive for. diversity of viewpoints and ideas can be productive, but I guess even that's no guarantee
>>
>>81159572
its multicultural because its a fucking imaginary nation cobbled together from British colonies less then a hundred years ago for a meandering, cosmopolitan group of nomads. No shit
>>
File: 1415202562548.gif (1MB, 291x273px) Image search: [Google]
1415202562548.gif
1MB, 291x273px
>>81159383
top fucking kek.

this is very cringy, and these people actually believe this.

>those fucking finger nails

jesus christ. for what purpose?
>>
>>81159572
>conveniently ignoring the fact that israel is far more multicultural

>Counts invasion of the West Bank as "multicultural".
>>
>>81159582
I'm apt to agree with this.

If nationalities and races and people groups stopped mixing on the large part, each individual group would progress exponentially and the weaker ones would disappear, thus propelling the human race into the future faster than ever.

UNICEF and other faggots giving money to AIDS Africa and keeping that civilization alive (a) using resources that could be used elsewhere much more wisely and efficiently, and (b) would allow weaker groups and civilizations to die off, thus heightening the margin of humanity's quality by a ton.

Universities teach that Social Darwinism is false, but saying it is literally just political agenda pushing at a university level.
>>
>>81159515
American xenophobia and racism is unique. It's the only country on the planet where whiteness is offered to a new class of immigrants every generation.

Yeah no shit you used to not count italians and Irish as white. Then after WW1 all the germans has to change their names and stop speaking their language.

Eventually the mexicans will be counted as white and they'll be just as protectionist as the rest of you.
>>
>>81159703
>Eventually the mexicans will be counted as white
>Eventually
They do that all the time and have for almost a decade, most famous example is Zimmerman
>>
>>81159663

Culture is the product of race so it isn't meaningless, and there is nothing wrong with racism.
>>
>>81159383
Holy FUCK, what IS this??
>>
>>81159398
>In all fairness, isn't America supposed to be just that tho? A conglomeration of different ethnicities?

Literally only whites. Look up the Naturalization Act of 1790.

>It's a new nation, with no history and literally consisted of almost every major culture that exists globally. Americans don't have a national identity.

Jesus fucking christ are you brainwashed.

Yes we have a history, culture, and identity and America was comprised of basically only Europeans.
>>
>>81159696
25% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish, so no, that's not what I'm counting at all. When a white country is 25% non-white, don't you start sperging out and saying it's been genocided? Sounds like doublethink to me.
>>
>>81159744
>Culture is the product of race
maybe partly, i think history and location have a lot more to do with it
>>
>>81159764

It should be 90%. Israel is a colonial state and non-Mizrahi Jews have no right to be there.
>>
File: yo vey.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
yo vey.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
>>81159745
>not knowing about Black Hebrew Israelites
they are the original red pills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
>>
>>81159745
Just some standard WE WUZ shit
>>
>>81158135
It's funny because the Palestinian guys go to Israeli cities to get pussy constantly. They can't fuck the Arab girls because "much virgin" but the Jewish girls are fair game
>>
>>81159764
>At the same time, a demographic transition has occurred among Arab Israelis. As Arab women came to enjoy more equal status and independence over the past decade, fertility plummeted from an average of six children per family to about four today. This fall seems likely to continue. Since 2002, the Arab birthrate has stabilized at about 40,000 per year. The number of Jewish babies, however, steadily rises.

>The demographic “war” is over: The number of Arab Israelis will not overtake the number of Jews. It is time, instead, to talk about living together sustainably.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/opinion/israels-looming-demographic-crisis.html
>>
>>81157577
DISCO DISCO
>>
>>81159383
Fucking hell man blacks treat religion like it's an episode of samurai jack.
>>
>>81159825
>when the jewish tricks work on jewesses

Oy vey!
>>
File: poltards.jpg (26KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
poltards.jpg
26KB, 500x361px
>>81159834
>>81159811
>get proven wrong
>backpedal to some barely relevant tangent

kek, this is the main reason i've always considered /pol/ posters to be less than human. they always do this shit, straight up the most dishonest pathological liars that have ever lived. if only this behavior caused some horrible form of cancer, you'd really deserve it.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: pepe alien niqqer.jpg (11KB, 395x377px) Image search: [Google]
pepe alien niqqer.jpg
11KB, 395x377px
>>81159744
>there is nothing wrong with racism

Racism can be a very broad term, so care to elaborate?
>>
>>81159479
You ignore the fact that the Jewish diaspora has always had a close relationship with Israel. Most Jews here have Israeli citizenship, and must complete compulsory military training for 2 years for example. Most Jews in congress have an Israeli passport. You have the biggest Zionist lobby group, AIPAC, influencing US politics, and the lobby group is headed by American Jewish Zionists. Jews here, seem to always have something to say about "growing white fascism" in the US yet hardly ever criticise Israel for being much worse. You have Hollywood constantly shilling for Israel. Jews own a lot of the media in the US and rarely ever criticise Israel, yet are more than happy to demonise whites for voting for their interest. Whilst the Japanese diaspora never try to influence US politics in favour of Japan, and prefer to adopt an apolitical stance. Their was even a famous Japanese American contingent in the US army who fought against the Japanese imperialists. You can't compare the Japanese diaspora to the Jewish diaspora. A Jew will always be more pro Israel than Pro America.
>>
>>81159821
>Beethoven?
>Black.
>Mozart?
>Black.
>Cleopatra
>She LOOKED black. But she was white. YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION. It's not the color of your skin that you're being judged by, but the seed of your father.
>William Shakespeare?
>UNDOUBTABLY BLACK WITHOUT QUESTION
>Abraham Lincoln
>That's still in debate.
>Christopher Columbus
>White
>Henry VIII
>Black. Trace your lineage on your father's side. If you're one of us, welcome in. If not, we'll see you in captivity.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Do they actually believe this?
>>
>>81159886

Only one of those posts are mine.
>>
>>81159834
The only jews that breed are inbred orthodox welfare queens that israelis hate

Imagine if you had to give half your salary to a bunch of gypsies just because they are more christian than you are
>>
>>81159572
See here
>>81158911
>>
>>81159906
>brainwashed british cunt spouting 50 lies per minute
>>
>>81159906
I can and I will, just because your country sucks more Jewish cock than a Palestinian hooker doesn't make the Jewish diaspora pro race mixing, hell any Jew with self respect moved to Israel all you have left are greedy cunts
>>
>>81159814
Between the delusions they make some pretty good points about this gay retard crying over people he never met
>>
>>81159921
probably some misguided effort to appeal to black racists and merge cultures.
>>
>>81159983
Yet the greatest promoter of race mixing for the last 50 years, Hollywood, is owned by Jews. And continues to promote race mixing and racial egalitarianism despite the reality of race. They continue to warp reality at the detriment of white people and normalise degenerate behaviour. Youre either a stupid Jew, or you're too blinded by that Yiddish indoctrination to see the writing on the wall.
>>
>>81160241
>Stanley (((Kramer)))
>>
File: 1490506788129.jpg (34KB, 480x428px) Image search: [Google]
1490506788129.jpg
34KB, 480x428px
>>81160241
Did you ever stop and think maybe its not about ethnicity or religion, but political ideals? Should we gas all white people because they're the head of the snake there?
>>
File: 2mbpx2F.jpg (44KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
2mbpx2F.jpg
44KB, 960x955px
Because it's going to be extremely biased towards the Jewish side.

And when it releases, Muslims are going to be very mad and start threatening to bomb theaters like the retards in Iran did for the release of The Message. Except this time their reasoning will be slightly less retarded, but still very retarded.
>>
File: stephen fry the pedo guy.jpg (386KB, 2048x1706px) Image search: [Google]
stephen fry the pedo guy.jpg
386KB, 2048x1706px
>this entire tread

mental gymnastics playing out in real time
>>
File: 1445311708327.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445311708327.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>81159906
I have no problem with da jews but this is is pretty true.

I mean faith has to come before country for anyone who actually believes it right? so it only makes sense that they would value their own followers over anyone else

my person favorite radio program host always says something to the effect of

faith
family
fairways
frequency

as his list of priorities. (he's a christian btw).
>>
>>81157924
Okay sure, usually Arabs are the bad guys. But not in this situation.

I mean come the fuck on anon, the Arabs "owned" Palestine, and then because the Jews had no where to go, Britain fucking takes land from millions of people and gives it to the Jews.

That's just flat out unfair.
>>
File: IMG_8994.jpg (42KB, 510x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8994.jpg
42KB, 510x306px
>>81160307
Theyre not though.
>>
>>81157563
OR you could further educate people about how 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust

But yeah let's pretend that's not important anymore
>>
File: 1490000898526.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1490000898526.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>81159383
>he'll come back to kill the white man by the year 2000
>why you so uptight? relax
>>
File: muh dresden.png (1MB, 1240x869px) Image search: [Google]
muh dresden.png
1MB, 1240x869px
>>81160432
No it is, if Israeli Jews controlled Hollywood it would an entirely different medium full of massive wankery about smashing the shit out of muslims and nazis instead of interracial romance and gay comedies, it's just proof that America is poison to civilization
>>
>>81160491

6 million? Oy vey, you Nazi!

http://www.businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
>>
File: 1451418120783.jpg (447KB, 1700x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1451418120783.jpg
447KB, 1700x1900px
>>81159383
>Tom Jones is a black man
>>
File: ahn.jpg (50KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ahn.jpg
50KB, 350x350px
>>81159814
this is hilarious.
>>
>>81160987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
>>
>>81160546
>it would an entirely different medium full of massive wankery about smashing the shit out of muslims
this would alienate the liberals in california and new york that make up most of their viewerbase though

that's why behind the scenes you have sony literally trying to get actors and actresses to donate money to israel to fight muslims, they just won't do it out in the open
>>
>>81160415
Those who lived in the land that is today known as Palestine werent just Arab speakers. Mizrahi Jews, and Christians all lived in Palestine for thousands of years. I'm an Arab, and I think Jews do have a right to land, considering they are just one of the natives of that region. Muslims are retarded when they're think that Arab Muslims should only control that region despite the fact that there was a Jewish and Christian presence in those lands for thousands of years. It's that same arrogance and overentitlement that destroyed any chance of a Palestinian state when Palestinians rejected a two state solution decades ago, and proceeded to get BTFO by the Israelis.
>>
>>81161069
And that's exactly why Israeli Jews hate American Jews
>>
File: on-topic post.jpg (9KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
on-topic post.jpg
9KB, 125x125px
Remember when this thread was actually about movies?

Here's a short film about the conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQfCUNf0no
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (13KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
13KB, 289x292px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc

>mfw hitler was a jew
>>
>>81161041
this is fucking hilarious
holy fuck is that woman an idiot
>constantly stuttering
>can't elaborate when asked to define the terms she's using
>resorts to crying misogyny as soon as she gets BTFO on camera
>can't handle the bants
>tries to get aggressive and gets her ass kicked
>starts crying and gets arrested
America is a magical place
>>
>>81161087

>take land illegally and immorally
>offer to give part of it back
>your victims refuse
>OY VEY WHERE IS THE COMPROMISE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
>>
>>81161041
I literally have no fucking clue what this video is about.

I mean these black jews are insane, but this woman is certifiable. I'm guessing this is NYC, so i thinks it's safe to say everyone pictured in this video should just be gassed.
>>
File: LaughingDisneyCGAnimals.png (159KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingDisneyCGAnimals.png
159KB, 600x400px
>>81161041
>the crazy nigs start cheering and egging the cops on when she goes into meltdown
>>
>>81161299
>illegally
how was it illegal? wasn't that land owned by Britain at the time?
>>
>>81161479

No, it was owned a League of Nations mandate administered by the British.
>>
Maybe it would be too risky a move, it is such a polarized topic, it seems like people aren't ready to really discuss it. As someone on the outside, I have zero connection to either side, but I see liberals and conservative saying you have to either, 100% support everything the Isreali gov does, or if your liberal, support the Palestinian side 100%, and I'm just like fuck it lol
>>
File: 1433289031544.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1433289031544.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>81161593
Since I don't think anyone takes the UN or the league of nations seriously I'll just disregard this post.

How was it illegal to establish the state of Israel?

It might have been illegal. I'm no lawyer I don't know shit, but one country voluntarily giving it's land over to another group seems pretty safe to me.
>>
>>81162087

>I don't get it so I'll disregard it lmao let me ask the question again even though I just said I have no idea whats going on

>Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
>>
>>81157706
Only Hershlag and Alison Brie wre good waifu material in that list. All the rest are dumb bitchwhore cuntface slutbag hoes who should be exterminated and off to the ovens
>>
>>81157924
>Arabs
>bad guy

Name ten (10) movies where Islam is demonized and shown to be the piss religion that it is.
>>
>>81157999
>continuous expansion into Palestinian territory
>Oy Vey, why do they intifada me!
>>
>>81159764
Again, see here.
>>81158911
Let's not pretend "multiculturalism" in Israel has any similarities to the (((multiculturalism))) of the west. Israel is still considered a Jewish state, and Jews are given preferential status whilst the nigs and Arabs are seen as second class citizens. If any western country was caught doing what Israel is doing to its minorities, they'd be called Nazis.
>>
File: 1434470565490.jpg (27KB, 472x332px) Image search: [Google]
1434470565490.jpg
27KB, 472x332px
>>81162356
I honestly don't give two shit about anything that happens in the middle east. They could all be dead in an instant and I wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>81157563
the land belongs to jews, this is historical and archaeological fact
>>
>>81158082
>the Jew screams in pain as he kvetches about his guns

I really hate those fucking kikes
>>
>>81159398
No America was founded as a White (Germanic) Christian country. You couldn't even become a politician in most states unless you were Protestant. America is not about "muh values" because only Whites have "muh values". You might get a paki and a spic who "love America", but they love America for being a multicultural capitalist economic zone. They don't give a shit about our history, blood and soil.
>>
>>81158680
Not him but the hardcore Hasidic Jews act essentially as you described rapefugees and everyone dances to their whims. Obviously a state that considers itself a home for the Jewish people before anything else will treat others differently and less favorably but hipocrisy (in a plethora of other issues) is the name of the game here

Israel is a fucked up state at its core which is one of the reasons a peaceful solution isn't even remotely foreseeable in the near future
>>
>>81159479
>"it ain't got nuffin to do with Israel Goyim" the posted before donating to AIPAC.
>>
>>81163265
And When the next big war happens, don't expect these new money chinks, IslamoArab and tech Pajeets to fight for America. War will prove who are the true patriots.
>>
>>81159483
Millions of American citizens didn't die in WWII though. We were luckily far enough to avoid any bombing besides Pearl Harbor.

>>81159703
Get the fuck out of here, spics speak Spanish and look like ugly oompaloompas, they aren't remotely like Italians and Irish, this is a fucking meme and you know it. It's cynical to site this, you cunt.
>>
File: Iqs8hw0.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Iqs8hw0.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>81163121
We have an edge lord over here.
>>
>>81163322
And there's nothing wrong with that. People should get preferential treatment over foreigners in their homelands. Germany for the Germans, Mexico for the Mexicans, Israel for the Jews etc. Yet for some reason,whites can't expect the same in their own homelands whilst (((they))) need us to become the worlds trash fill and that's the main problem here.
>>
>>81163353
Yep, and if one of them dies on the battle field their parents will abuse their death to promote the continued colonization of the US. Like that Muslim sharia pig who bitched about the Donald.
>>
>>81163476
how would your life change if everyone in the middle east died? other than an increase in oil prices for a while, I doubt you would even notice.
>>
because you can't portray jews AND israel as the bad guys at the same time
>>
File: 536810_1.jpg (71KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
536810_1.jpg
71KB, 675x800px
>>81163542
I would feel terrible for those people for a minute and then move on with my life.
>>
File: Cain.jpg (58KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Cain.jpg
58KB, 620x413px
>>81163675
>tfw we put all our minorities into designated dying units.
>>
>>81163353

(((Globalists))) are going to be in for a surprise when they orchestrate the next big war. They won't be able to find enough people who want to fight because there is nothing worth fighting over.
>if borders don't exist it's not possible to fight for my country
>if race doesn't exist it's not possible to fight for my race
>next to impossible for young men to have property, a good job and family
>wtf is there worth dying for if you don't have a country, race, property, job or family to protect?
>>
File: freddyclose.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
freddyclose.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>81163530
>Israel for the Jews

but it's not theirs
>>
>>81157563
>Why hasn't there been a major Hollywood film about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Because there is no way you can paint israel as the 'dindu nothing' in this conflict without becoming an obvious propaganda movie. Even the liberal journos would criticize it.

So (((they))) prefer to just keep the topic out of the medium.
>>
>>81159253
>Israel is how every nation state should be,
but they dont accept immagrants, its illegal for jews to get married, they send their jewish kids to private schools so they dont have to get indoctrinated by the medias gay propaganda, they dont permit jews and non jew communions of any kind, and they have racial only settlements where only jews can live and nobody else
>>
Fuck fatasses """"Palestinians""""

They're subhuman cockroaches. Trump Will quash them
>>
Israel is your friend. We're white unlike the disgusting Palestinian menace.
>>
>>81157563
Hollywood is ultra-liberal, yet full of jews. How could they reconcile that?
>>
>>81157563
Transformers saga tells it all through subtle metaphors
>>
because israel is in the right and hollywood does not want to acknowledge that.
>>
File: ty burrell DotD.jpg (37KB, 612x400px) Image search: [Google]
ty burrell DotD.jpg
37KB, 612x400px
>>81164305
>we're white
>>
>>81164067
And it's theirs now. They worked the land and made that shitty region into a techno oasis. Palestinian today are in the same position as the Abos in Australia and the Native Americans. Either cry about the spilt milk or integrate into Israeli society. That's the harsh truth. They fought and they lost. And the region known as Israel belonged to multiple cultures spanning thousands of years. Arabs only lived in israel in the last thousand years.
>>
>>81157609
>HollyJews only hire Jews to play Arab characters and not one of the thousands of decent unemployed Arab actors who'd be willing to accept a 90 percent pay cut.

Why do they always do this?
>>
>>81159515
>Hispanic

Hispanic ain't a race fucktard
>>
>>81164488
>Palestinian today are in the same position as the Abos in Australia and the Native Americans

not surprising when the jews keep shelling your hospitals and blocking most access.
>>
>>81159825
based arabs cucking the jews at their own game
>>
>>81159862
GOOD GOOD
>>
>>81164029
>what is there to fight for

A paycheck and post-war gibs
>>
How would /tv/ write/direct a film portraying the conflict?
Would it be a war film? A political thriller? More zero-dark-thirty or more Hurt Locker?
Would there be any good guys? How would it end?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>81157997
>liberal with white nationalist tendencies.
Pretty much exactly what the Republican Party is. Doesn't have to be consistent or sensible to have a following
>>
>>81158553
>Israel's literally believe that exterminating anyone who stands in their way is part of 5000 year old plan written by God.
That's not Israelis, that's crazed Neocon Zionists who believe that the Jews have to return before Jesus can come back.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
The most Orthodox Jews don't even think you're supposed to have a state of Israel until their Messiah returns and the current one is heresy to them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredim_and_Zionism
>>
>>81165144
>>81165144 #
Well if the Arab world wasnt so pathetic and divided, Israel wouldn't even exist. Remember, it was the Arabs with the help of Britain who helped destroy the only major Islamic power capable of protecting the Middle East from European colonialists. Many Arab tribes, nationalists and merceneries decided to betray the Ottoman Empire and side with Britain, which allowed Britain to move in and control the Middle East and give lands to the Jews. Britain wouldn't even be capable of controlling those territories without Arab help. Arabs had no grasp of RealPolitics and stupidly handed control of their territories to Britain without any real reassurances that their sovereignty and independence would be respected, just so then they wouldn't be taking orders from a Turkmen. But instead, they just became the pawn of Britain. Blame Arab stupidity for what happened to the Palestinians.
>>
File: IMG_3936.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3936.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>that dogfights episode about the mirage IIIs
Please make that
>>
>>81157563
>other less relevant conflicts like the Rwandan genocide and the Iraq war
What? How are they less relevant? Both conflicts took much more lives, I think Rwanda approximately 20 times as much, while lasting much, much shorter. The Israeli-Palestine conflict is pretty boring if you look at it objectively, people only care because Jews are involved.
>>
File: Based Nat.jpg (73KB, 719x705px) Image search: [Google]
Based Nat.jpg
73KB, 719x705px
Natalie Hershlag cares about the Rwandan genocide!

>Portman was born in Jerusalem and lived there until she was three, when her family emigrated to the US. In America, she was educated at Jewish schools and learned about the Holocaust and the events leading up to the birth of Israel.

>The 34-year-old told The Independent this experience led her to question how much the Holocaust, during which 11 million people were killed, is placed at the forefront of education and whether it is right to prioritise it above other tragedies.

>“I think a really big question the Jewish community needs to ask itself, is how much at the forefront we put Holocaust education," she said. "Which is, of course, an important question to remember and to respect, but not over other things."

>Portman said she arrived at this conclusion after visiting a museum about the Rwandan Genocide and realising this was not something she had been taught about in school despite it taking place while she was a student.

>"I was shocked that that [genocide] was going on while I was in school. We were learning only about the Holocaust and it was never mentioned and it was happening while I was in school. That is exactly the type of problem with the way it’s taught. I think it needs to be taught, and I can’t speak for everyone because this was my personal education.

>“We need to be reminded that hatred exists at all times and reminds us to be empathetic to other people that have experienced hatred also. Not used as a paranoid way of thinking that we are victims. Sometimes it can be subverted to fear-mongering and like ‘Another Holocaust is going to happen’. "

>She claimed the focus should now be on engendering an understanding that hatred exists against all kinds of people and to use this knowledge as something that encourages empathy, as opposed to paranoia.
>>
>>81159515

Catholic immigrants were seen in the same way as people see muslims. Your post is bullshit
>>
>>81168434
>you have to accept tons of Mexicans and Muslims because people didn't like Catholics
>>
>>81157563
The short film "West Bank Story" won an Oscar.
>>
>>81168532

No, I'm just saying that's its wrong to think of whites as some kind of ethnic mega group, because they're not. Europeans have always had conflict with each other. Rome, Germany, Russia, England, and Ireland are all vastly different to each other.
>>
>>81168149
>11 million
>>
>>81164143

The liberals have always disliked Israel, and Israel didn't do anything wrong. They're a state that iirc they bought from the UK, (which was previously owned by the Ottomans, not the "Palestinians") Israel has been attacked by Palestine/arab countries numerous times, and they responded back like any other country would. The only reason the Palestine state exists today is because Israel gave it to them.
>>
>>81158062

Why do the Jews keep pushing this "unite against the rich, privileged white people" meme when anyone with half a brain knows Jews are almost always the richest, most privileged demographic in any developed country.

In Britain the average white household has around £200k wealth, whereas average Jewish household has £400k. Chinese and Indians are also richer than whites.

Proper triggers me to tell the truth, lads.
>>
File: 1473367521682.webm (3MB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473367521682.webm
3MB, 1280x546px
>>81168813
Many people died! Sad!
>>
>>81157775
"real" jews shouldn't look like this
>>
>>81157999
>sideing with either sand niggers
>>
>>81168813
havent you heard? Now scholars are saying up to 20 million innocent jews died in the holocaust™

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
>>
File: 1480822234156.webm (3MB, 718x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480822234156.webm
3MB, 718x390px
>>81169123
Poor Jews!
>>
>>81158523
I went to the West Bank for 2 months.
Basically:
>small village of muslims
>not poor but really rural
>20 miles away is a christian village
>no jews for miles
>2 weeks in my stay 2 muslims go to hospital because jew settlers attacked their farms

Its always the jews that start shit.
>>
>>81158867
what am i looking at here?
>>
>>81169260
>jew settlers attacked their farms

there is literally nothing wrong with killing muslims
>>
TL;DR which one are the worst between jews or muslims ?
>>
>>81169315
literally nothing wrong with killing kikes either.
>>
>>81157632
>daily reminder that kikeberg deliberately excluded the event in which Mossad killed a completely innocent Moroccan waiter
>>
>>81169379
thats the question of the day
>>
>>81169396
Also excluded the fact that they were then arrested,half of them escaped,the rest was convicted for murder and to years of prison but were released 2 months after the sentence was declared and went back to Israel,never to pay for their crimes
>>
File: lCH827bv9RqDfiHUbN5H4qSGLDQ.jpg (15KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
lCH827bv9RqDfiHUbN5H4qSGLDQ.jpg
15KB, 300x169px
>>81157563

When Pigs Have Wings (2011) is kino.

After a tempest, fishermen do not find only fish in their nets. That is what happens to Jafaar, a poor fisherman who lives poorly in Gaza. And what he hauls in is really upsetting : imagine that, a pig! An unclean animal judged impure not only by the Faith of Islam but also by the Jewish religion. Determined to get rid of the animal, Jafaar tries desperately to sell it, first to a United Nations official, then to a Jewish colony where Yelena raises pigs not for their meat but for security reasons. Of course, going unnoticed in the company of a "forbidden" animal, among his Palestinian brothers, past Israeli soldiers and under the scrutiny of Islamic fundamentalists is no bed of roses and a series of misadventures await Jafaar.
>>
>>81169379

The Muslim problem would be much easier to solve if Jews didn't exist
Jews would still be up their tricks if Muslims didn't exist
>>
TRAILER : https://youtu.be/vkzjPGKqEY0
>>
>>81169260
And Muslims have been killing and oppressing Christian Arabs and minorities for more than a Millenia, which is why Arabs are now the dominant ethnic group in a region that used to be as culturally diverse as continental Europe. This is Karma. When Muslims became the dominant power in any non Muslim region, it wasnt uncommon for there to be rivers of blood from all the ethnic cleansing of non Muslims. Muslims deserve to suffer.
>>
>>81169900
i kek'd
kinda want to watch it now
i mean i won't, but i sorta want to
>>
>>81170014
You do know Christian Palestinians hate Israel too right?
>>
>>81170322
Christians in the ME are between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. If they supported Israel, they'd be considered enemy number 1 to the 300 million Arab Muslim in the MENA region, and unlike Israel, they don't have a superpower protecting them. So most Arab Christians would much rather support the Palestinians than become a pariah of the Arab world. This is despite Sunnis slaughtering Christians by their thousands across the Middle East amid the recent Arab civil wars. The average Arab, Assyrian and Armenian Christian in the diaspora couldn't give a shit about muh Palestinian cause and wish to see Arab Muslims pay for destroying their community.
>>
File: Palestinians.jpg (23KB, 336x354px) Image search: [Google]
Palestinians.jpg
23KB, 336x354px
>>81170322
>>81171520
you do know that 93% of the Palestinians are Muslims
and even the christian ones are still Arabs
>>
>Arabs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo
>>
>>81157632
That movie is so fucking underrated.
>>
Waltz with bashir or whatever it was called
>>
>>81159882
desu most of the younger generations dont give a fuck about the conflict. they are pretty cool with everyone, its the ones who are conservative on both sides that hate the other
>>
>>81165593
wouldnt say based, because im sure some of the arab girls sneak out and do anal with the jewish guys.
>>
>>81173621
>arab girls
>allowed to leave the home
>>
File: 1234.jpg (339KB, 1380x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
339KB, 1380x1080px
>>81160491
>>81160491

They arrest scientists for trying to conduct scientific tests for human remains at the sites of the concentration camps...arrest and imprison them for years without trial (they can: german laws are not american laws) just to discourage anyone else from conducting testing that would put the massive lie in doubt...

PS: (((They))) never anticipated earth penetrating satellites and seismic testing when they told the lie to the world...but in the next 50 years you will live to see either the death of Islam in Europe or you WILL see the exposure of evidence that "the Holocaust" did not happen in 1/10th of what was claimed.

it is a well-known and indisputable fact that the narrative of six million Jews getting gassed in fake shower rooms by Nazis during World War II is a lie. Any person who has done any sort of research on this matter understands that this hoax has been used as a psychological weapon by Jews against the German people (and the goyim at large). The Germans have been led to believe that their ancestors committed horrible atrocities that never actually happened.

There are many books and films available which expose the lies surrounding this Holocaust myth. The Jews are angry that some of these books are being sold on Amazon. Seeing as how they are desperate to keep this big lie intact, they are begging Amazon to end the sale of any and all Holocaust truth materials.

Shower room gas chambers? Jew skinned lampshades? Soap made of Jew fat? All of these wild claims are myths. There is no physical evidence proving that any of these things happened. The allied powers who were responsible for destroying Germany’s critical infrastructure are largely to blame for what happened to prisoners in their concentration camps. It left the Germans without the ability to properly supply the camps leaving many to die from starvation or disease.
>>
File: 1490452566089.jpg (187KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
1490452566089.jpg
187KB, 960x918px
>ITT
>>
File: NeckbeardTriggerWarning5.jpg (4MB, 2056x2736px) Image search: [Google]
NeckbeardTriggerWarning5.jpg
4MB, 2056x2736px
>>81174360
all of this is fake
>>
It's too morally grey for Hollywood
Its the same reason you never see WWI movies
>>
>>81174526
the star of the next WWI-set movie is an Israeli actress

Wonder-Woman with Gadot
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.