[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le rape is bad because le woman are innocent angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 19

>le rape is bad because le woman are innocent angels who can do no wrong
>>
>>81155237
>rape is bad
>coercing women to become your personal sex slave isn't
>>
Rape is bad because it sex is the only thing of value women have to offer, if men just take it like that then it is basically stealing, which is a crime.
>>
>>81155237
T b h that guy was a weak shit. Its not all about rape, Negan enjoyed killing that bitch nigga. Look at that smile
>>
>Normies suddenly love Negan when he kills two [Fucking] White males
>>
I'm not up to date on the comics, but I know he lost his wife. For a leader of a evil gang to be against rape, I would guess that is because his wife was raped.
>>
>>81155237
Women could prevent all rape by just consenting.
Prove me wrong, you can't
>>
>>81155237
Does the comic explain his logic? He is fine with murdering people in brutal ways, fat dyke doctor got gunned down to make a point.

Yet putting an appendage in an orifice is the death penalty.

There has to be an explanation that isn't just bad writing. Does he want Sasha for a wife after he has broken her?
>>
>>81155237
He killed him because he lacks control and Negan is trying to win over Yas Queen.
>>
>>81155237
Yo are people made out of butter in this show? How does everyone survive getting shot or stabbed with billions of living corpses everywhere filled with pus, blood, and actual shit that spread germs like crazy, but when somebody does get stabbed, the knife goes through them like they're made out of paper?

I know it's a TV show and when I'm watching I always have a suspension of disbelief, but sometimes I just have to call out how dumb it is.
>>
>>81155237
>someone is being a bitch
>hurr lets rape em
>>81155352
They have a choice if i remember correctly.
>>
>>81155352
He at least gives them the illusion of choice so they can retain muh dignity. Has it been established that he even fucks them?
>>
>>81155404

If it's like the comic it's because Negan honestly isn't that bad. The only way to keep people in line in a crisis is the threat of dying. Negan hates rape because it's a horrific act that preys on the weak to do nothing other than gratify at the cost of someone's dignity.

He hate sit because he sees it as wrong and counterproductive to reforming society eventually.
>>
>>81155352

Negan's wives are all willing participants. They came to him to get out of working for points. They're free to leave whenever they want, they just go back to working for points.
>>
Negan is the most reasonable person in the show.

Fucking Rick wanted to kill a bunch of women and children just to get their guns
>>
>>81155606

I'm not sure how the show is going to go about it now with how they've characterised him and the saviors already, but in the comic it's quite apparent and noted that Negan's more reasonable and less sadistic than Rick and his group.
>>
File: 1383715530364.jpg (863KB, 1000x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1383715530364.jpg
863KB, 1000x1296px
>it's a scene where Negan does something edgy for no reason to keep the audience from realizing they have no reason to hate him
>>
>>81155581

It really is a jab at women who marry guys just because they're well off.

but in this day and age its all RAAAAAAAPE!
>>
>>81155419
Brilliant
>>
>>81155435
Negan's endgame is to establish a society, and when all is said and done they have to cooperate with the people they beat.
1st world countries don't use rape as punishment, at least not legally.
>>
File: 1478575248880.jpg (70KB, 599x785px) Image search: [Google]
1478575248880.jpg
70KB, 599x785px
>>81155237
>implying it wasn't a setup

The whole point was to try and recruit the sheboon. He probably wanted to kill that guy anyway.
>>
>>81155631

Bikemommy?
>>
>>81155652
Yeah it is pretty amusing when you look at it that way. Especially in the show with that one wife who wants to kill herself and wants Eugene's help. The idiot could just straight up leave, but oh no she'd have to work if she did that.
>>
>>81155376
this
>>
I'm not saying Negan should allow rape, but at a certain point wouldn't his followers get tired of him murdering the wrong people?

>this woman shot a bunch of our guys last night. Better not harm her or I'll kill you!
>this other woman tried to shoot me, and will most certainly try again. Quick, shoot a random person instead of her!
>this teenager showed up and shot a few of my guys. Better bring him home and make him spaghetti.
>my random henchman allowed his ex-wife to escape my clutches. Better throw one of the two existing doctors left on Earth into the furnace.
>>
>>81155698
Didn't the girls say that she needed medicine for her mother that required too many points for her to earn so she prostituted herself to Negan?
>>
>>81155906

It's about the intrinsic value of these people. Rick and his people are killing machines. Carl got in and killed multiple of his guys and he's kid. Why wouldn't he try and win him over and groom him? The doctor was set up by Dwight. If Negan figured out it was Dwight, then Dwight would have been axed. The doctor already had a history of the wife going to him and venting though and Dwight played that to keep the blame off him.
>>
>>81155906
Negan is very poorly written.
They need to kill him off next episode.
>>
>>81155906
The fruit of that is Twoface now helping Rick in revolution.
>>
>>81156016

Yeah.. I'm sure they'll get right on that.
>>
>>81155981
>agree to sacrifice for something you need
>complain about it

>>81155376
Also this. And I'll take it a step further. Any time you're told that watching a video or looking at someone's pictures is akin to rape, what they're really saying is "all heterosexual male orgasms require female permission." So it's not just "her vagina" that you're stealing, you're stripping her self-appointed position as "sexual gatekeeper" by acquiring pleasure on YOUR OWN terms as opposed to hers.
>>
>>81156043
Considering how hard the ratings dropped soon after he came on screen, and even more since, it's in their best interest.
This whole thing is about money and ratings.
I'm sure he'll get killed off soon in season 8 at the very least.
Negan-fanboys leaving these threads will be a nice plus too.
>>
>>81155981

That's was Dwight's wife. Instead of everyone as a family saving up maybe the easier option was to just go whore yourself out. In fact I think that was Dwight's plan to just save and whatever happened to that caused him to leave with all the medicine when he first met Daryl.
>>
>>81155992

I never understood why would Dwight wanted to get the doctor killed. Was it because he was trying to convince him to keep his head down and obey the rules?
>>
>>81155237
>implying rape isn't bad
>>
>>81155992
That's like saying a grizzly bear in your kitchen is valuable to you, because you /could/ maybe train it. But having a kitchen where nothing wants to eat you is probably more valuable to you.

If Negan didn't realize it was bullshit, he's a fucking idiot.
The show seemed to play it like he did know, but he cared more about bacon face. That, too, is idiotic. Why would you value some random henchman over your doctor?
>>
>>81156133
He needed a patsy and the doc was close to his wife so was the most convincing guy.
>>
>>81156075

Negan IS ratings, but frumpy lesbians and tears are not.

They need to make this shit less cringy.
>>
>>81156413
>Negan IS ratings
only for the first episode of the season, because of the main character kill hype
>>
>>81156342

Why did he need a patsy doe
>>
File: 1297802089815.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1297802089815.png
102KB, 241x228px
woman love rape, they just don't like to admit it.

>have to repair sisters computer
>check her browsing history for shits and giggles
>rape related doujins and other questionable rapey stuff
>>
>>81155237
>being so retarded you were gonna rape her with the door open
He deserved far worse than a knife in the neck. What a moron.
>>
>>81156599
Why haven't you raped your sister anon?

Clear hint if I ever saw one
>>
>>81156342
>killing a doctor
Is Negan mentally retarded?
>>
>>81156741
she is too strong for me
>>
File: 1361713940079.jpg (6KB, 167x251px) Image search: [Google]
1361713940079.jpg
6KB, 167x251px
>>81155631

>those pedals
>frame is too small
>no sports bra
>that fucking gear selection

2/10

t. mountain bike coach

and yeah TWD is trash, 7B has been the first time I've felt no desire to watch any of it
>>
Reminder that about half of all women have rape fantasies

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18321031

When will this side of rape be explored in film?
>>
>>81156958
Why does my chain slip when I do a revolution? It's only a slight slip and it only recently emerged so something must have gotten loose, but what?

t. bike retard.
>>
>>81156811
she'll be submissive then and pretend she's too weak
>>
>>81155237
Wait till you get "le" raped by "le" bubba. I'm sure you won't be laughing with his 9 inch cock up your cornhole :^)
>>
>>81157154
>projection

I'm sorry that happened to you anon, but why didn't you stand up for yourself? Are you a secret fagle?
>>
>>81156207

Well maybe it's just me knowing how the story goes but it works. Negan becomes friends with Carl and as of last issue is pretty much cemented as part of Rick's group. He's DBZ-tier strong in the comic and solos small herds and main baddies and their henchman at this point. He'll probably have to save Dwight from the new antagonist/challenger saviour leader, John.

I think they might have shown John already in the show. He's the black-higher up saviour who orders Aaron to have the shit beaten out of him in the mid-season.

Don't know if that's translating to the show or not. Probably should. Negan's the only good character in it.

Negan's playing the long game, no matter how retarded his henchman are. He's a probably playing it BECAUSE he knows how dumb most of them are.
>>
File: ChainLift-620x413.jpg (56KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
ChainLift-620x413.jpg
56KB, 620x413px
>>81157068

I would imagine chain wear, how old is your bike? and I assume you've never examined your drivetrain (chain/chainwheels etc)

A good way to check if your chain is worn out is to put the bike in the biggest cogs possible, if you have a 3x10 put it in big ring/big ring for example. Then on the front chain wheel, pull the chain with your fingers off of the wheel and see how far it goes, if you see about half of the tooth it's pretty worn, if you see more than half you should replace your drivetrain ASAP because it's worn out

depending on where the chain I slipping (I imagine the front) it could also be your deraullieur has become a bit loose and rotated slightly, all you would need to do here is push it back so it's not colliding with the chain and tighten the screw with a 5mm allen key...then go through your entire bike and tighten everything because stuff becomes loose over time, just be careful with your headset because if you tighten the top-cap too much it can crush your bearings

the more I think about it it's probably your deraullieur moving out of position slightly since you said it's recent
>>
File: hello!!!.png (690KB, 773x1025px) Image search: [Google]
hello!!!.png
690KB, 773x1025px
>>81157223
is this nigga in the comics and is he any good of a character??
>>
he killed him because he was trying to get sex without the necessary points
>>
>>81157310
No he's not in the comics.
>>
File: deraul.jpg (828KB, 2238x1735px) Image search: [Google]
deraul.jpg
828KB, 2238x1735px
>>81157289

pic related, you want image C
>>
>>81157310

Simon is a show only character. I take that back. Simon and Negan are the only good characters in the show. He fills Dwight's comic role. Comic Dwight is the right hand man.
>>
They need to bring back Bethfu and Merle
>>
>>81157377
not him but fellow bike fag here, just got serious a month ago, thanks for the tip. i think when i wiped out on a trail i bent it and was wondering all this time why it felt like something was "dragging"
dear diary, today /tv/ was a pretty cool place.
>>
>>81157310
Trevor needs to take over the saviors
>>
>>81157461

Wouldn't surprise me if the tv show will make him the new leader of the saviors when they go evil again after the whisperers story.
>>
It's not as bad as that guy calling Sasha pretty. She's fucking hideous, it's hello beautiful all over again.
>>
lawful evil alignment
>>
>>81155530

Yeah in his own twisted way, everything he does is just for the good of humanity. People are just too dumb and scared to move forward on their own so he has to take control.
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (151KB, 1239x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
151KB, 1239x959px
https://youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4

This show, and this season in particular, is insanely bad.
>>
>>81159161
wait, is that deer pic in the video real? that can't seriously be from the show, right?
>>
>>81159161
>>81159320
It's real. This season is embarrassing.
>>
>>81159161
The first half of this season was mediocre, but had 3 somewhat ok episode, the first, the one where Negan shows up at Alexandria, and episode 8. Everything else this season has been garbage, especially the second half. Worst episodes of the show thus far, such as the episode where they go to the Junkyard. That shit was some fanfiction-tier writing / characters. Bad execution, terrible CGI and bad acting as well. The one after that was even worse somehow, and then the last episode was even worse.

Tara ruins everything. Her episodes are terrible, she's a bad actress, and her character is garbage. She needs to fucking die.

This season makes season's 2 and 3 look excellent in comparison. 2 is actually pretty decent on its own too.
>>
File: disgust.png (537KB, 996x366px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
537KB, 996x366px
>>81156133
It was easier to frame the doctor than anyone else. You have to keep in mind that Dwight is trying to stir the bowl and bring them closer to war.
> Convince Negan to kill his own doctor.
> Negan takes the Hilltop's doctor, further weakening their relations
>>
>>81155435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYT5k_HmmFU
>>
>>81155352

The idea that Negan's wives are in any way reluctant to be with him is the most unrealistic part of the show - more unrealistic than zombies, Carl's eye makeup, and even that deer.

Negan is the ultimate Chad. He has all the wealth. He has the highest status. All the men answer to him. Other groups work for him. He is basically the man in every way.

In real life, every woman would be swooning for him, regardless of if he's "mean". Anyone that disagrees with this is wrong.
>>
>>81155435
It's just a way for him to tell himself he isn't all bad. It's not like he was a genocidal warlord before the apocalypse, he was just a regular guy. He views all his murder as necessary for maintaining his community, but he can't see rape as necessary or justifiable in any circumstance.
>>
File: negan.png (166KB, 385x601px) Image search: [Google]
negan.png
166KB, 385x601px
>>81159925
The show has to demonize him pretty routinely to make us root for Rick's group.
>>
>>81159570
I agree. God damn, Jon Bernthal must be so fucking happy he was Shane and not Rick.
>>
>>81159161
Haha fucking roller skating? Are you kidding me? I'm glad I stopped watching this trite when the killed the Governor.
>>
>comic
>forgettable characters who I can't even remember the names of

>series
>annoying SJW Fat Lesbian Forced Black fatties
>>
>>81160199
What did you expect from a series that kills off all the likeable characters for shock value?

It is as good as dead once Rick dies.
>>
>>81158922
The counterpoint to this is that Rick, Ezekiel and even fucking Gregory all managed to wrangle large numbers of people without constantly threatening and executing their own or forcing them to toil in squalor
>>
More like
>haha rape is bad because we need to keep our millennial girl crowd
The one thing about Walking Dead that makes the entire show ridiculous, is that women are never in harm's way specifically for being women. If a post apocalyptic zombie-land with only 10% of the human population remaining, women (especially beautiful women) would be a commodity. Wars would be waged for them, mass rape gangs would be roaming, they wouldn't be out kicking ass while pregnant. I know they have to play to a retarded millennial crowd, but it kills any future rewatchability. WD is stuck in a time when networks out virtue signaling above quality. It will look really bad in a few years when the country moves on from Facebook feminism.
>>
File: 307.png (261KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
307.png
261KB, 720x404px
>>81160539
The comic Governor raped the shit out of Michonne which was why she chopped him

In the show the Governor only made a threat to rape Maggie that he had no intent to follow up on, then allowed Glenn to believe he actually did it, which was one of the odd things that made him more sympathetic
>>
>>81159161
Saved.
>>
File: 1393886074607.jpg (27KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1393886074607.jpg
27KB, 241x230px
>>81160539
Walking dead sucks dick cuz everyone acts retarded, not because there are no rape gangs. Just because people turn into zombies when they die doesn't mean society has to auto break down with no hope of recovering.
>>
>>81155435
Negan does all the shit he does if he can justify a way that's useful for rebuilding society. He'll bash someone's head in if it means the rest will start cooperating as a result but rape isn't really justifiable. He wants the communities to help and raping the women is a good way to make sure they'll never listen to him again
>>
>>81155581
It's a shame the show once again fucked it up. They've shown multiple times that life with Negan is hell and all his wives are always miserable and shit. The one time where one wanted out Negan low-key threatened her with putting her back to work with her mom or something which caused her to beg Negan in terror to take him back like whatever it is that she was doing before was horrible and borderline torture. That's such bullshit.
>>
>>81161177
>but rape isn't really justifiable
If rebuilding society is his goal then his primary concern should be repopulation, something which gets hindered by having to ask for consent first.
>>
>>81159570
The Morgan episode where he kills Richard was good. But I can't think of any other episode other than that one that I've enjoyed
>>
>>81155237
>>le rape is bad because le woman are innocent angels who can do no wrong
I'm not sure that's the reason people think rape is bad, OP.
>>
>>81161348
You're retarded. He already has too many people. Making more mouths to feed when food is already an issue is dumb.
>>
>>81161348
The guy wanting to rape Sasha while she was being kept prisoner is most definitely not for repopulation purposes. I'm assuming that if he ever where to want to repopulate he'd make sure the women find some guy they want to fuck so everything is alright
>>
>>81161348
There aren't enough resources to go around to make populating a priority. On top of that, a lack of proper medical facilities and safety discourages people from breeding.
>>
>>81161449
More manpower = more people able to plant crops = more harvest = more food = more people
It's not that hard of a concept, mate

>>81161471
>'m assuming that if he ever where to want to repopulate he'd make sure the women find some guy they want to fuck so everything is alright
This will lead to inbreeding. This will also lead to women being given a leverage by having her limit the reproduction of the surviving humans that simply isn't beneficial in an apocalyptic scenario. What if she doesn't want to have more than a kid or two? Then mankind dies off.
>>
>>81161725
Food doesn't magically appear as soon as you plant a seed, kiddo. Plus, you have to maintain it, and that is not exactly easy during a Zombie apocalypse. It eventually gets overrun. They already showed this in the show. It why all the other communities basically have small gardens instead.

Even if they could maintain a large farm, food would need to come first. Once you have a surplus of food you can increase population, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1240513087015.jpg (29KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1240513087015.jpg
29KB, 736x552px
>>81162063
WHY WOULD THE HUMANS NOT JUST BAND TOGETHER TO SLAY THE ZOMBIE HORDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81157154
Assholes are not made to take cock. Pussies are. Nice try retard.
>>
>>81157602
Simon is Negan's right hand man. That means they're war buddies.
>>
>>81155631

Reminds me of Meryn Trant in GoT
> Check out this guy what a douche
> But he was just following orders and keeping his oath to the Kingsguard really wasn't he?
>ummm....yeah but look at this, he's also a sadistic paedophile btw
>>
>>81162442
And yet people still fuck butts. Who'd a thunk.
>>
>>81162063
>Plus, you have to maintain it
And what better way to maintain it than to have more people to kill off zombies?

People don't magically pop out children either, there's this thing called pregancy that takes 9 months. I'm sure they can figure out not to plant stuff that takes longer than that

The only problem about this is the retardation of EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER on this show.
>>
File: 1485988976112.jpg (245KB, 1365x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1485988976112.jpg
245KB, 1365x1054px
>everything is coercion
>everything is rape
>everything is coercion
>everything is rape
>give me a gold star for being a useless woman
>>
Are you people fucking retarted? Do you really think rape being a bad thing has anything at all to do with sjw's? How can you mock these people when you're doing literally the exact same thing as them? They can't just blame everything on te patriarchy and you can't blame everything on them.
>>
>>81159161
Fuck this show.
>>
>>81159570

Tara is trash. They had the perfect opportunity to kill her off with some meaning and they blew it.

She should have never even told Rick about the group of wymyn. She should have walked back to their camp on her own to recruit them.

She could have worn a big note around her neck - explaining the entire situation and how to get to Alexandria - knowing she would be shot but at least the message would be delivered.

It would have been much better writing if Tara sacrificed her life just for the hope that the wymyn would help. At least then she would have been respecting their wishes. Instead they get the wymyn on their side by having Tara betray their trust and the group surprise attacking and forcefully taking their guns.

This is surprising not because it doesn't make any sense, but because I would never expect the left-leaning TWD writer faggots to write something so seemingly anti-female-empowerment.
>>
>>81162868
>u both have an opinion ur literally the saem
eat shit, buddy
>>
The nod to The Whisperers was pretty good.
>>
>>81162868
the important thing here is that you've established yourself as better than everyone else
>>
>>81155471
Who is Yas Queen?
>>
>>81163033
What part?????
>>
>>81162921

>but because I would never expect the left-leaning TWD writer faggots to write something so seemingly anti-female-empowerment.

Seek help friend.
>>
>>81163122

When Negan mentions he wouldn't like to be an a place where rape is okay by their standards or something to that effect. That's what happens to him exactly in #156 when he spends time in The Whisperer's camp and sees how batshit insane they are.
>>
File: 2dark4u.jpg (48KB, 450x590px) Image search: [Google]
2dark4u.jpg
48KB, 450x590px
>>81159922
Heh, Negan reminds me of myself – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>81156075
Negan isn't going anywhere, he's literally the only thing this show has left...
>>
>>81162627
during which they eat more and produce less
>>
>>81163390
Good thing bush beans and peas and stuff like that only takes two months to grow, just plant those before you start with the repopulation program.
>>
>>81159925
it's like Immortan Joe all over again
>>
>>81163276

Reminder Negan is dying this arc, along with The Saviors, Eugene and Andrea.
>>
>>81163488
immortans joes wives had no choice other then to be rape slaves
>>
>>81159925
Power isn't everything. Some people might just not like his face or attitude or what the fuck ever. Attraction is extremely subjective.
>>
>>81163434
They are at most like 4 or 5 years into the apocalypse.

They'd need to have enough resources to get the kids to at least 12 or so before they can become even slightly useful in comparison to what it takes to feed and protect them. Look at all the dumb ass shit Carl did and this is from the fucking leader's kid. It'd be retarded to bring in an army of Carls before finding an actual solution to the zombie issue.
>>
>>81163434
They don't take long to grow. They also can't grow all yeah long, and you need to stockpile them for when you can't grow them. You also need to grow exponentially more food per farm worker as your population increases. Plus, you lower the production of the mother for a period, and add another mouth that needs feeding while also contributing nothing back for at least several years. You also lower your work force further by having to divert more of it to child care.
>>
>>81164345
>They are at most like 4 or 5 years into the apocalypse.
Exactly, there's no excuse for them not to be set up already.

> It'd be retarded to bring in an army of Carls before finding an actual solution to the zombie issue.
A network of high walls (although, zombies struggle with car roof height at this point in the show) and pointy sticks.
>>
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline
>>
>>81163514

No he's not, he's gonna be around for at least 3 more seasons.
>>
>>81164507
he's talking about the comic
>>
>>81155237
Just because he's an extremist doesn't mean he has his own morals.
He's against rape, which is believable.
All his wives are willing by their own choice.
>>
>>81164483
So according to >>81164502 they're not even 2 years in.

If they're still this incompetent at killing zombies I really doubt childcare, diverted resources, and extra mouths to feed/protect is going to make things better.
>>
>>81163514
>Andrea
literally whom
>>
File: 1490743305619.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
1490743305619.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>"If you be my wife you never have to work again. The only rule is that you never cheat on me."
>Show tries to make me feel bad for the girls who took that offer and want to kill themselves.
They willingly took his offer, stop trying to make me empathize with them. They had a choice, nobody forced them to do it.
>>
>>81164613
Like I said, the only problem with what I'm saying is the retardation of every single character in the show.

>be surrounded by forest
>don't cut down trees to make a wall
>don't put earth behind the wall so that a zombie horde can't break through
>DON'T USE POINTY STICKS, THE MOST AVAILABLE AND SAFEST TOOL AGAINST ZOMBIES
>>
>>81164921
>Dont make a moat outside the wall so zombies fall down and cant escape

Why are they so stupid
>>
>>81163488
Yeah, but Joe was ugly
>>
>>81165054
eventually you'll have zombies filling up the moat, and the moat being harder to access makes it too much effort and risk to clean them out - especially when the zombies at the bottom might still be alive.
>>
>>81165263
Bottomless moat
>>
>>81155906
Isn't that supposed to be part of why Dwight betrays him?
>>
This week will continue building up to an exciting but explosive cliffhanger. The main battle won't even start until the last 15 minutes or so. It will end with some fucking cliffhanger.

Next season will start with some excitement, but the episode will completely resolve the conflict. We'll deal with half a season of slow episodes building to another battle, rinse, repeat until they decide to move on from the Negan war storyline. The cycle will start over again with the new villain.
>>
File: that.jpg (171KB, 768x997px) Image search: [Google]
that.jpg
171KB, 768x997px
>>81166283
I'm reading the Here's Negan prequel. https://comicmad.com/heres-negan-parts-story-far/

The latest issue reveals that Dwight started the Saviors more or less, brought Negan into the group, and then over time Negan cucked him out of leadership. LOL
>>
>>81166519
>that disgusting art

How is this shit still going?
>>
>>81166519
Interesting. Definitely don't see the show going that way.
>>
>>81166574
Everyone looks the same. They all have that same vacant stare into a top corner when they're saying some """"""important""""""" shit while taking up half a page for literally no reason.

The first 6 issues were great, after that it went downhill
>>
File: RCO014.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO014.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>81166574
you get used to it. i like the sharp contrast black and white style.
>>
>>81166519
Dwight really is the eternal cuck
>>
>>81157026
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18321031
they wanna be raped by Chads not balding neckbearded autists you DWEEB
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.