[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watch the finale? Was a comfy show Why was he able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1012KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1012KB, 600x800px
Anyone watch the finale?

Was a comfy show

Why was he able to go back in time essentially when he went through that portal thing?
>>
I quit watching in season 3.
(Sasha Roiz was fun to watch.)

What's happened recently?
>>
>>81150373
we don't watch that show
>>
>>81150437
The devil who lives in another dimension wants to come to Earth, take Diana as his child bride and rule the world
>>
>>81150373
My neighbor actually works on the set for this, I think he just moves shit around with a truck. I don't actually know anything more than that, we don't really talk.
>>
>>81150373
The trans dimensional demon god was missing a piece of the staff and needed it to be freely given to him or he can't come over. When he failed to break Nick and Trouble they needed to fight it out, his blood basically told him Grimms are immune to his hacks and got his ass kicked in a fair fight, now that he's dead the staff chose Nick as its new master. Fucking sucks the show got canned I really enjoyed it even if Nick actor had as much charisma as a stale hotdog.
>>
>>81150373
I kinda liked that show even with the horrible cgi and the cringy butchering of the german language until season 3 or so. Then whole baby drama, amnesia gf and that shit grimm girl ruined the show. Also it gotten to a point were literally everyone was a monster.
>>
>>81150373
I liked the show and the characters..sometimes the acting and effects were not the best but w/e.
The ending was a little cheesy but I still enjoyed it
>>
>>81150373
Fucking NBC. Cancels Constantine then Hannibal now Grimm. Why the fuck would any 18-30 year olds bother save streaming anything from their network on a Friday night now?
>>
>>81150373
Was it series or just season's finale?
>>
>>81154715
Series finale..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.