[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies to watch when you're heartbroken, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 30

File: Sad+crab+so+sad_667d86_4339728.jpg (114KB, 511x788px) Image search: [Google]
Sad+crab+so+sad_667d86_4339728.jpg
114KB, 511x788px
What are some movies to watch when you're heartbroken, bros?

gf of 6 years left me and got a new bf that she's already fucking not even 2 weeks later.
>>
>>81148337
you know that means they've been fucking for at least a month then, right?
>>
>>81148337
The thing with females is that they already emotionally check out way before the relationship is over. It happens much earlier than the actual end of the relationship. From your perspective she moved on really fast because you see the end as when you two split but it happened way before. It's probably not a good thing to hear but it's the truth. It's better to be single right now than to carry on with a girl who is already emotionally unavailable to you.

You should watch something mindless and action packed that won't make you think too much. Just turn your brain off for a bit and you'll pull through.
>>
>>81148337
Yea they've been fucking for a while
>>
Where do you think it all went wrong, anon?

Do you think you failed her or had the relationship been deteriorating for a while now?

Also, she was def already fucking him long before you broke up
>>
>>81148377
>>81148434
Yeah I'm aware that she was already talking to this guy, it's just obvious. I'd rather hear the truth man, I appreciate it. I just don't get why they stay around in the relationship for weeks or even months after they decide to leave.

Thanks for the recommendation, some cheesy action flick doesn't sound bad right now. Anything to prevent me from killing myself will help.
>>
>>81148526
It's hard to tell because she blamed absolutely everything on me and didn't want to be accountable for anything, so that confused me even more. I'll admit I was a bit distant emotionally and was always tired for a couple of months but that's because I was working a ton of extra shifts behind her back to surprise her with an engagement ring and a trip to cali for her birthday.
>>
>>81148614

If rather than comfort you after a long day of work she went and fucked another guy and still has the gull to blame you for everything then she's a cunt and you deserve better
>>
>>81148337
>>81148614
Damn...
>>
File: p33409_p_v8_ae.jpg (428KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p33409_p_v8_ae.jpg
428KB, 960x1440px
>>81148337
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

Great movie, bout a guy that breaks up with his gf, can't handle it, and decides to erase his memory.

It helped me.
>>
>>81148614
Ay real life is a horror film. Fuck her. Watch Antichrist. Download tinder at get out there
>>
>>81148786
She never found out about the surprise I had for her or the extra shifts I worked. She blamed me for being boring but I was just tired. I wonder if things would have been different if she knew.

>>81148875
I love this movie but I'm afraid that it will cause more harm than good right now. I'll give it a watch anyway, thank you
>>
>>81148337
>not even 2 weeks later.
theyve been fucking since before you guys broke up anon, sorry to break it to you
>>
>>81148932
>more harm than good right now.

You're probably trying to erase her from memory right now, it'll never happen. 6 years is a lump dude, I feel your pain. The message of the movie is cherish those memories and accept reality.
>>
>>81148932
I can see you man.
You are me 4 years ago.
Thats when i broke up too with a girl i loved very much.
Exactly like you.
Im sorry to say this. But it will take time to get over. You will think her daily.
You love her still, but that love will turn into hate.
And later, when you think you're over and you already have someone else. Something reminds of her.
Its going to be like a stain that wont wear off or that catchy tune what lingers in your ear.
Thats when you notice you cant love anyone the same anymore and all comes an act.
No true love anymore, but acting like it.
Thats the moment when you know you've died long time ago.
>>
Hardcore Henry. You'll appreciate it, I'm sure.
>>
>>81148932

You should have told her anyway, if only so she feels a little bit of remorse while she's fucking the other guy
>>
>>81148337
gf for 6 years? and you never proposed after year 2 or 3?? youre an idiot.
>>
>>81149010
>>81148377
doesnt mean shit, dont listen anon, it just means she jumped into bed with the first guy she met on girls night out after she broke up with you. Its the best way to get over someone
>>
>>81148337
Probably cause you have commitment issues. Fucking 6 years and still just dating? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>81148337
>gf of 6 years left me and got a new bf that she's already fucking not even 2 weeks later.
what a whore! let the bitch go man

Go lift and run and be with your friends and family. You'll make it.
>>
>>81148614
Is she as shitty a person as she sounds?
Because she certainly doesn't sound like the sort of person you wanna spend your life with.

I personally don't want to watch things that have anything to do with romance or heartbreak when I'm down. Watch a good comedy. I'm fond of Blazing Saddles.
>>
>>81149117
Stop being a shoulder for this beta male to cry on. Fucker wasted 6 years and didn't even bothering trying to marry her. She was smart to leave him sooner than later
>>
>>81149012
I do cherish our memories together and it's all I've been thinking about nonstop. That's why I want to put it in the back of my mind for now.

>>81149013
I know exactly what you mean and everything I see already reminds me of her. I'm afraid I'll never learn to love or trust again.

>>81149065
>>81149076
We were together since I was 17 and didn't want to get married at 19-20. We've also been on and off throughout the years and I was waiting for us to get through some financial hardships before proposing. I've always been fully committed to her but you're right. Girls won't believe it until they see a ring.
>>
>>81149229
Your shit wasn't even together and you expected her to wait. Nice going
>>
>>81149229
Shit will be tough. Do what another anon said and as I did. Get /fit/, watch movies, play poker, work more and use tinder. Shit passed the time till I found a new girl who is better than my last.

You'll move on.

In the mean time watch predator and terminator. The most alpha male Arnie will help.
>>
>>81149229
>I want to put it in the back of my mind for now.

Well making a thread about it wasn't wise.

Just give yourself time dude. Talk about it. Get busy. Stay busy. Do what needs to be done.
>>
>>81149259
She was the one going through the financial hardships, not me and I got her out of it.
>>
That's just oneitis OP, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

thank me later
>>
>>81149326
yeah never help a woman with money and expect something as solid as a relationship. ya fucked up
>>
File: 1456208470861.jpg (524KB, 1774x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1456208470861.jpg
524KB, 1774x1602px
>>81149229
Perhaps you've learnt your lesson know, that you can't trust roasties and the notion of building your life together with one of those harlots is absurd at best.

90% of the people I know who got married are divorced.
My parents got divorced (father got divorced twice), and even my own love life is a history of being screwed over by whores.

You simply can't trust females today, they'll always be looking for something better, as throughout their whole lives they've been constantly told that they deserve the best.

So you think you're watching a comfy film with your gf, but in reality she's already browsing tinder, trying to upgrade you.

Give up on them for now, workout, build your carrier, and when you're 40, and they're flocking to you with their children from previous marriages, spit on them and don't give them a chance.

You will be left giving 50% of everything you own to some dumb slut that deserves nothing.
>>
>>81149468
you're the problem
>>
>>81149286
>>81149307
Thanks guys every bit of advice helps. I haven't seen those Arnie movies in a long time so they're next on my list. Maybe it wasn't too wise to make a thread, but it's useful to know what others think. I was just expecting movie suggestions.
>>
Find another girl who is attractive and you think you can stand for a long time. Date for a year, then get her pregnant.
Worked for me.
>>
File: ZROnRAQ.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
ZROnRAQ.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>81149530
If you unironically believe that women deserve even an ounce of respect, you're wrong.

The well has been poisoned for the last fifty years, leading to generations of men being screwed over.

But if you don't want to face reality, then go ahead, get married, get divorced, get married again.

And when you're working three jobs to pay two ex wives with kids that aren't even yours, think about how easily you could have avoided it.
>>
Who /neverbeeninloveandcantrelateatalllol/ here?
>>
>>81149623
have you ever personally been fucked over by a girl? there has to be at least one decent woman worth your time out there
>>
>>81149688
No there isn't. He's a joyless, self loathing faggot. I bet every relationship he's been in ended from him driving the girl away by being an insufferable tool.
>>
It's frightening how easily a woman can cuck you...
I'm talking about the original meaning of the term "cuckold" which is unknowingly raising another man's kids.

One of my plates texted me last night saying she needed to meet with me immediately and that it was "an emergency". I tell her to swing by after work. Meanwhile, I'm racking my brain all day trying to figure out what this is all about. When she finally gets to my place she looks me right in the eye and says "I'm pregnant. It's yours."

No hesitation and spoken in a matter-of-fact way.

Now six months before I met this chick, I had a vasectomy done, so there's virtually no chance this kid is mine. Inside I'm furious because I know she's fucking some other guy (or multiple guys behind my back). I remain calm however and with a smug smirk I tell her all about my vasectomy and how that basically rules me out as the father of her unborn spawn. I also use that moment to confront her.

"So who else have you been fucking?"

At that moment the waterworks come out. She's crying and blubbering all over the place (trying to elicit sympathy I imagine) telling me how she was banging this guy from work but she doesn't love him and I'm the one she "loves". I guess she saw me as beta bucks? Lucky me.

I show her the door.

Reflecting back on it today it's crazy how easily I could've been cucked and how my whole life would've changed forever. If it wasn't for my vasectomy I probably would've took her word for it and well on my way to raising another man's kid.

Scary stuff.
>>
File: 1441384293849.png (306KB, 778x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1441384293849.png
306KB, 778x1009px
>>81149688
The best you can hope for is ten years and a child (if you're lucky you might even be the father) before she'll inevitably get bored and want something new.
Just look at the stats.

Most marriages nowadays end in divorce. And losing half your shit and access to your children based on the whims of an overemotional fuckhole is just pathetic.

It's just like gambling, sure there are people who win the lottery, who have a women in their lives who genuinely loves them, but the cost for failure is way too high.

My grandparents have been married for sixty five years. They told me that love isn't about finding the perfect other, it's about loving despite your partners flaws.

Women today don't understand that.

>>81149771
Believe what you want, enjoy your life of being fucked over by whores.
>>
>>81149549
>Maybe it wasn't too wise to make a thread,

Dude, you probably don't know wtf to do right now lel I bet sleeping ain't easy either. Her name keep constantly going through your head 24/7?

Yep, been there, ate that fucking pill dewd.

Just do yo thing. Feel no fucking way about it. GRIEVE for her, then get your shit together.

Fuck the haters.
>>
I would watch Always Sunny any time I'm depressed.
>>
>>81149799
youre the problem
and those stats you talk about are skewed by broken people that get into multiple marriages that fail
>>
>>81149799
Kek
>>
>>81149791
>tfw found out a couple of years ago that my mother fucked another dude at college
>tfw I was twenty when I found out I had a different father from my siblings

Women are trash.
>>
>>81149821
Enjoy slowly losing your freedom, self worth and financial capability in a series of ultimately meaningless relationships, where your significant other does everything to make your life hell in the latter years, just because she feels that she deserves an upgrade.

Sure, it might not happen to you, but take that 35% chance of a happy marriage, go on.
I'll be rooting for you man, but when you inevitably get fucked over, I'll be laughing at you.
>>
>>81148614
Sounds like you dodged a bullet

You should be happy
>>
>>81148530
Are you actually suicidal?
>>
>>81149550
Maybe in a long time, but it would feel wrong in so many ways to be with another girl right now. I don't understand how it was so easy for her to switch to another guy right away.

>>81149800
You're right, I can't concentrate on anything else and have barely slept because I get panic attacks and think about her fucking that guy. It's gotten so bad I failed my calc2 exam.
>>
>>81149869
Nice self fulfilling prophecy you got going on. Anyway, I'm already laughing at you.
>>
>>81149937
>It's gotten so bad I failed my calc2 exam.

I feel for you man, I really do.

Had a guy in my class lapse in to suicidal depression after his GF of ten years simply left him after he'd treated her to a trip to Paris.

Turns out she'd been fucking another guy for the last six months, coming home and kissing him on the mouth.
Decided that AFTER the Paris trip (which he paid for) was the time to leave.
>>
>>81149869
you never answered the question about your own personal experience. have you never had a girlfriend or been married?
>>
>>81149869
im not a loser like you whos this bitter at the world probably under the age of 30 too, hopefully you stop being such a nihilistic husk and engage in your life, we get the world we deserve
>>
>>81149979
Damn.. something very similar happened to me but I took her to Disneyland and she cheated immediately after. My sister saw her downtown with a guy she previously cheated on me with (I know it was dumb of me to take her back) and told me the very next day. I walked into her apartment ready to take my things and leave and she wanted to greet me with a kiss as if nothing happened. When I confronted her she denied it and got really angry at me for accusing her. How did your friend find out? I can't imagine how hard it must have hit him.
>>
File: 1398340187003.webm (462KB, 946x528px) Image search: [Google]
1398340187003.webm
462KB, 946x528px
>>81149992
>>81149984
>>81149970
>roasties getting triggered

Enjoy your value dropping exponentially once you hit 40
>>
>>81149921
I've had depression and anxiety for years but it was always manageable and this is the worst it's ever been. I'm at an all time low and killing myself has been very tempting. The more days go by, the better it sounds. I have a helium tank with a CPAP mask and tube and I'm trying to distract myself from that right now.
>>
>>81150337
Go and watch Lilya 4-ever, it's a truly beautiful film that will make you appreciate life.
>>
>>81150337
Watch Inside Out anon
>>
>>81150362
Never heard of this movie, but it looks like it's just what I need. Thank you.
>>
>>81150337
Have you tried reading about Stoicism. It sounds like you could really benefit from it.
>>
>>81150592
It's a brand new concept to me and I'm surprised I never heard of it. It already looks useful after looking into it for a couple of minutes. Do you know where to start? Any books, videos, etc.
>>
File: IMG_3267.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3267.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>guys im single

Congratulations lad, crack open a bottle of champers and start shagging random. Once your dick is tired of it then try looking for another hgf.
>>
>>81150192
25*
>>
>>81150683
I've be benefitted immensely from it. Here's my reading list in the order I read. I'll also include CBT which is derived from Stoicism.

-The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William Irvine
-Discourses by Epictetus
-Letters from a Stoic by Seneca
-On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
-Meditations by Emperor Marcus Aurelius
-Feeling Good by David Burns

You don't have to read them all. I think just one or two would help you get through this bump in the road. It's also important that you constantly remind yourself of these teachings. They're like a blade that you have to sharpen every now and then.
>>
>>81150889
*benefited
>>
>>81150889
You're an incredible being thank you for taking the time and effort to write out a list. I'll definitely add them to my kindle and exploring this new mindset gives me some hope.

This thread is now dying so I'll also say thank you to everyone who responded and for the movie suggestions. I haven't had much support from friends and I've been very lonely. You're all just strangers trying to help me and you've done more than my friends. I love all of you guys and wish you the best.
>>
>>81151142
Keep up the good fight anon
>>
>>81151142
It was my pleasure! All I ask in return is for you to take care of yourself.
>>
>>81148337
you browse 4chan. she can do better than you
>>
What's the point of dating the same girl for six years if you're not going to get marry her? A year is enough at the most. My parents got married after 4 months and have been together for 38 years. They took each other's virginity.
>>
Now that OPs gone.. lets all laugh and call him a faggot! Hahahahahahaaa what a faggot! Amirite? I'm right, right? Boooom yup I knew it.

>>81151142
Nah I jest. Chin up OP. Good thread dude. Don't let it ruin you ffs. Chin up, chest out. Get angry if you need to. Just don't let it ruin you.

All the best. Remember, we're always here to call you a faggot whenever you need.. so don't hesitate.

Amen.
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (110KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
110KB, 417x500px
>>81148614
>>
>>81148614
Damn dude. That's nice af.

You dodged a bullet for sure there. Just keep on truckin' buddy.
>>
>>81148614
Sounds like you need a good dose of Denirokino. Watch taxi driver and wait for the real rain to come
>>
>>81149039
Came here to say this. Nice one anon
>>
File: 1475266323341.png (38KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475266323341.png
38KB, 240x240px
>>81148337
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
La La land
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmlNigifSI
>mfw this scene
>>
>>81148614
You did buy a girl an engagement ring, a girl you'll truly like and will like back, that ring is for that person who was not this chick who checked out after 6 years. Hang in there, life finds a way.
>>
>>81151667
>Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

I recommended this earlier to OP. It helped me get over a gf.

All I wanted to do was erase the bitch from memory, which is impossible. I'll remember her forever. It helped me realise that, and that I'd rather keep the memories.

Fucking hard film to watch after a breakup, but worth it imo.
>>
>>81151708
A girl's not going to want a ring you bought for some other bitch.
>>
File: 1459130181602.webm (3MB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
1459130181602.webm
3MB, 842x474px
>>81151578
Because their marriage happen 38 years ago you dumb kek. Woman these days are corrupted by Jewish propaganda.
>>
>>81151814
>my husband. he's black
>I'm a single mother
Well she got that part right.
>>
>>81151814
>my husband is black
>i'm a single mother
>why do I need math to be a journalist

what
>>
>>81148530
Tango & Cash
>>
>>81148614
Lol
>>
>>81151520
i haven't browsed 4chan in a long time . She came to this site way more than I did and loved /b/

>>81151592
Still here man I just thought that the thread was dead for sure. Nice to know you guys will always be here

>>81151667
I loved La la land but it will be so difficult for me to sit through because it reminds me of us.. Especially the planetarium scene and the epilogue is going to hurt to watch. We were both really into that movie and watched it twice. Great choices.
>>
>>81151520
you don't think very highly of yourself anon
>>
>>81152160
>That epilogue of La La Land
There were like 6 of us in the entire theatre for this film when this scene poped up I literaly cried like a little bitch. Hit wway too close to home
Everyone saw me, I was fucking ashamed
>>
>>81152243
I don't blame you man, it was a perfectly constructed scene and really pulled on the heart strings. My ex was also crying and I was holding my tears back. I know I'll sob like a baby if I rewatch it because now it's more relevant than ever.
>>
>>81149013
>t. me
>>
>>81152243
>epilogue of La La Land
The scene where they both imagine what their lives would be like if everything went according to their plans?
yeah it got me hard too.
>>
>>81152243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSg3tBzAVFk
Music was hella great
>>
>>81149013
This is a defeatist mindset.
>>
>>81152370
It really is. I had no idea that it was the same music composer as whiplash.

Where is this sudden appreciation for this movie coming from? Just a few months ago everyone was calling it oscar bait.
>>
>>81152291
>My ex was also crying and I was holding my tears back. I know I'll sob like a baby if I rewatch it because now it's more relevant than ever.

Well now she's a few miles away getting fucked hard, and I mean HARD, by another dude. He's literally balls deep and she's loving it. You think her heart is broken? You think she's sitting on 4chan sobbing into the keyboard? You think she is having flashbacks to Lala land while he's ploughing her cervix?

I hope this angers you and spurs you on, OP. Don't let it defeat you.
>>
>>81152485
I fucking hated writing that, hope you got the message OP.
>>
Dont dew yourself in just yet anon.

And dont become bitter. Its easy to start hating all women and fall down that rabbit hole. But there are wonderful women out there honest kind and loving.

You'll find yours too one day. Good luck
>>
>>81149060
I must have overlooked this post but she wouldn't believe me if I told her and would think I'm trying to make her feel bad or manipulate her emotions so I just didn't bother. I got us disneyland and universal tickets and I finally found some potential buyers after listing them on craigslist so I'll never have proof now.

>>81152562
Nah you're absolutely right. I felt sick and almost threw up reading that but it's the truth. She doesn't care about me in the slightest and has zero respect for me.

>>81152666
Thanks man and I agree that it's wrong to generalize for a whole gender based on the actions of one person. I'll stay away from girls for a long time but to work on myself, not because I think they're the devil.
>>
>>81149013

This, the only emotion I feel these days is rage. It's a lot more effective than being nice.
>>
>>81151777
It's not like the new girl has to know, senpai.
>>
>>81153670
>starting the engagement off with a lie

The marriage won't last a year.
>>
>>81153800
I don't see how it's a lie, he bought a ring for the right girl. Just turns out the first girl wasn't the right one.
>>
>>81153880
No he bought a ring for the wrong girl. He should get rid of that reminder of his failure and buy a ring for the right girl, and then just but the actual wedding ring. Engagement rings are always wastes of money and time and anything can be an engagement ring, a toy ring, a ribbon an elastic band.
>>
>>81154001
Of course they are a waste of money, but not to a woman. Being practical about things isn't really a female trait, my guy.
>>
>>81148337
>What about our relationship?
>What?
>Our relationship!
>Fuck that!
>>
>>81148434
That's also the thing with us males though. That's not a specific gender behaviour.
>>
>>81149229
>I've always been fully committed to her but you're right. Girls won't believe it until they see a ring.
AHAHAHAHAHA - you sound like a fag. She probably walked all over you mate.
>>
File: doc.png (426KB, 514x581px) Image search: [Google]
doc.png
426KB, 514x581px
>>81150192
You talk a lot but it's clear you have literally no actual experience in the subject. Enjoy being forever alone because of your crippling mommy issues, my man.
>>
File: IMG_2253.jpg (15KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2253.jpg
15KB, 183x183px
>be a no gf Kissless hugless virgin dude
>never have to worry about shit like this

Feels good man
>>
>>81154299
I've been around the block, thought I'd found true happiness several times only to find out it was all a lie.

If you've never had to experience the worst side of females, then congratulations, I'm happy for you.

But after you've been burnt as many times as I have, you have to realize that a moist hole is just not worth the effort nor worth the risk of leaving yourself financially destitute..
>>
I love how women have no concept of wasting time

I mean to her its not because she got gibs but six years is too long without marriage

Christfags may get some things wrong but I've never a Christfag who didn't marry his gf within like a year
>>
>>81154433
Ever thought that maybe you are the problem then?
>>
>>81154380
Same here, bro. It only hurts when I go outside and see happy couples together.
>>
>>81148614
I know this feel anon. Watch action films. Last GF broke up with me almost 2 years and i watched action flicks and jojo to make myself feel better. Was over her a month later while she was begging me to come back.
>>
>>81150889
>he thinks CBT actually works long-term
stay cucked
>>
normies BTFO
>>
>>81154380
>>81154492
Chicks ain't worth the hassle. Most miserable period of my life was right out of high school, dating girls. If you were allowed to do what you want, when you wanted, by just meeting up, fucking, and getting out of there, they'd be great. Instead you've got to pretend not to be selfish, listen to her stupid fucking drama.
>>
File: IMG_3973.jpg (41KB, 355x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3973.jpg
41KB, 355x333px
>>81154492
I don't even give a fuck because I know what kind of problems roasties cause.
These happy couples end up like OP anyway.
Meanwhile every dollar I earn stays in my pocket and doesn't go to some ungrateful cunt playing pretend.

I had roasties begging me for a date and I just said NOPE and moved on.
Roasties just ain't worth the time or energy.
>>
>>81154465
With 65% of marriages ending in failure, and it being the men who need to give up half of their shit, I'm pretty sure that there's a bigger issue.
>>
>>81154492
>going home from my parents
>get in the train, it's late so there aren't too many people there
>can't find any two seat places free though, so sit at a table with three other empty seats
>3 minutes before the train leaves, a guy and his cute GF decide to sit opposite me
>with a minute of departure, they begin making out
>can't really not look at them, feel incredibly awkward
>grab my kindle out of my bag, pretend to read through the sounds of two happy young people eating each others faces
>can't avoid seeing it out the corner of my eye
>they apparently find it ok to literally tonguefuck each other opposite some guy who's just trying to read
>this continues for 30 minutes until my stop

In some ways, I feel a Caliphate would fix at least a couple of things in this degenerate world
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (22KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
22KB, 231x218px
>>81148337
>being with the same person for 6 years
>>
File: 1490996071110.gif (755KB, 312x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490996071110.gif
755KB, 312x281px
>>81148614
Fuck
>>
Les Miserables :;(

>>81152485
Yes sorry but women are more important than men. You can't give birth to another human, so yeah women are entitled to be sexually superior. Maybe you should actually do things your partner will like. Stop being a cuck
>>
>>81154492
most of them are cheated at least one on each other keep that in mind

me 18 and friend 18 his parents always on summer house in the weekend one slut 16 come over on saturday and basically we spend the whole afternoon tag teaming or switching fucking her meanwhile he bf was at work..... and this go on for a long time

be around same time chill beer weed lmao on a bench with bros one night on secluded area some nearby there is a big field and some trees
nice middle class car stop light off... whatever in some time shitty cheap ass broken van stop on the field a white trash faggot go out and go to the car some young well dress in shape lady go out they go to the van ....... you get the point 20-30min later she go out and back to car and probably home to hubby or bf.......

be around 21 work at clothes store only guy only females all older long story short fucked a 33y old co worker she was married some time she will lie to her husband she go to her mom (her mom knew) and she will stay whole night at my place fucking we also fucked at work storage room on piles of clothes
true stories have a few more... women cheat guys too....not all but a lot of them.... and im old fagg cant even imagine what will happen later with the teens this days who had more cock in them than my slut 28y gf

so head up OP later in life people cheat less because they have more to lose
>>
Watch Ace Ventura 2
>>
File: IMG_2252.jpg (621KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2252.jpg
621KB, 1080x1920px
>>81148337
I understand that feel bro
>>
File: IMG_2264.png (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.png
115KB, 640x1136px
>>81155438
..there's something inside you
...it's hard to explain
>>
>>81155616
Ayyy. Post nudes.
>>
>>81155656
Women are actually just whores, man. So vindictive after a break up, too. When there's no reason to be.
>>
>>81148614
You aren't upset because you two broke up. Because if what you said was true, you'd be rejoicing. Who'd wanna live with a person like that? You're upset because you got a shitty deal and she gets away with it, so to speak. And you're upset because you're on your own. Nobody will help you, ask you how you feel, or be on your side, whereas everbody will rush to the girl's side and comfort her and help her move on and shit. All you have is shitposting on some indonesian silk weaving board. No worries man, just go MGTOW.
>>
File: IMG_2504.jpg (115KB, 762x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2504.jpg
115KB, 762x1064px
>>81155656
I wish i fucking saved them, they were snapchatte
>>81155749
Pic related completely blocked me & gave some bs reason as to why, had to make some soc accounts here and there to get the real story (I should have just let her go)
>>
>>81149373
this but unironically
>>
>>81155749
Meant to reply to >>81155616
>>
>>81153273
Do you drive?
>>
Anon, channel the depression you're feeling into anger. It's the best motivator to get things done. Lift, work out, listen to loud aggressive music, then go out and fuck her best friend. Completely fuck her over. The whore deserves it.
>>
File: ree dragon.png (24KB, 524x484px) Image search: [Google]
ree dragon.png
24KB, 524x484px
>>81155616
>you look like a child with down syndrome
ROASTIECAUST FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>81155804
milky milky
>>
File: IMG_2484.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>81155875
if i ever see that dyke again, pic related
>>
>>81155864

Nope, hate driving
>>
The best way to find a wife is to wife a friend who's always there for you. Don't you have one, anon? I don't get this American Culture of finding dates when it's a minefield of unfaithful women.

Also, Binge Star Wars except for prequels and watch a whole lot of Spielberg.
>>
File: IMG_2505.jpg (293KB, 1562x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2505.jpg
293KB, 1562x1600px
>>81155900
I dont eat
I dont sleep
>>
>>81155954
damn she is hot
>>
File: IMG_2506.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2506.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>81156040
Don't date nazis or other political women, no matter the hotness
>>
>>81156106
why not?
>>
File: IMG_2247.png (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2247.png
128KB, 640x1136px
>>81156119
Because they have autism
>>
>>81156154
so what?
I could easily handle that cunt.
>>
>>81155864
Kek
>>
>>81156154
That first text. Lmao.
>totally not a whore
>she only talks like that with me, she's still a lady in the streets
>I'm the first she's said that to
Everyone laugh at this faggot's delusion. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hope you learned your lesson. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>81148337
Dredd. Aliens. The Naked Gun. Keep it funny or keep it violent. Manly things.
>>
You got steam bro? I'll buy you Undertale.
>>
>>81156236
woman are all whores.
don't be afraid to choke them once in a while and things will be ok.
>>
>>81156236
I agree though.
She's just like all the rest..cold and distant
>>
>>81155438
>me
>ever considering a LDR comparable to OP's 6 year relationship
Uh no sweetie.
>>
File: 1489251465964.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1489251465964.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>81156154
Just go gay dawg dudes know how to treat tha dick
>>
>>81149173
Shhhhh now. Shuuush. Go cry in a corner it's what you do on the regular anyway right?
>>
>>81154853
fuck could you type coherently or are you actually retarded?
>>
>>81149229
Hey look you're me.

Drop out of the rat race already.

You will thank whatever god you pray to that you were in and out of a long relationship sooner rather than later.

Seriously. Love doesn't change, it will hit you again. This time however you'll know better.
>>
>say something bad about a female
>n-no you're the problem girls are literally angels they can do no wrong right mommy
Every time
>>
>>81148614
Wtf I hate women now
>>
>>81148337
I unironically recommend Bullhead. This will bring you to other ideas.
>>
File: 1476934493017.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476934493017.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>81148875
I like this movie but the ending bothers me

They get back together and it's quite optimistic. Should have ended with him keeping his memories but deciding to move on.

Sometimes I wish I couldn't remember all the happy things I did with my ex gf so there would be nothing for me to long for and miss. It's the worst feeling and it poisons your memory of them over time.
>>
>>81148337
>not posting the most important detail of the story

is he black op? IS HE?

Because if he's not, you should fucking kill yourself. Getting cucked by a white boy....pathetic.

However if he's black, you should thank him personally. Their babies are gonna be beautiful and strong.
>>
>>81157718
I hate that the thread is dying on this note. Fuck you, shill. This is a goddamn example of brotherly understanding on /tv/, mostly. Shame to ruin it. I know you're getting paid, but hit the shit threads please. Not these.
>>
>>81158779
Bump for a better ending.
>>
>>81148337
You will get over it and then laugh that you were ever upset about it.
Seriously there are plenty of people for you to find out there. Do not let 1 person and 1 relationship be the end of your happiness. Learn from it, accept you may have both made some mistakes, don't kick yourself, and move on.

No movie is going to do that, you just have to change your outlook and mindset.

Good luck.
>>
File: 1443941659480.png (301KB, 528x714px) Image search: [Google]
1443941659480.png
301KB, 528x714px
>>81154380

>2012-2015
>used to be a self-loathing kv
>2015 and onwards
>realize I'm living the patrician life
>>
>>81148530
Are seriously considering suicide after losing a fucking slut? Jesus dude, just move on and be glad you got off her early before it was too late.

Take this time of being single to shape up and practice your game. Also, places where you meet people also affect the relationship. As they say, you can't find a bride in a brothel, or club or whatever.
>>
>>81149076
I'm all for not rushing to marry since being with someone for a long time will actually test the longevity of the relationship in preparation of marriage, but hell 6 years was way too long. But the fact that she just probably cheated like that just scares me to no end.... I might have trust issues...
>>
>>81161147
>I might have trust issues...
for good fucking reason i'd say
>>
>>81154853
kek
>>
>>81148337
After reading this thread, I'm not sure if I could go risk falling for a women, only for her to deceive me and fuck me over in the end.

I know the best relationships are built in friendship, but I just have a hard time finding female friends since I'm always so shy and fucking timid to even introduce myself.

I mean, I'm not the best looking person, I'll be the first to admit, but I have been trying to get /fit/ and dress better. It's just that I'm always awkward not only around women, but guys as well.
>>
>>81162812
I just want a wife so I can have cute children. I just want a legacy.
>>
>>81162812

In a relationship it's always one partner who loves the other more.

Just make sure that the bitch is more fond of you than you are of her.

Captcha: kill more
>>
>>81163045
Yea, I understand. Though, I don't really care for legacy. I just want someone to be with, someone that I can share my highs and lows, someone that I can wake up to, you know?
>>
>>81163223
I understand. Your wife will never love you unconditionally though. They aren't biologically able to. The only true, unconditional love comes from parents and children.
>>
>>81149013
this. life is hell. my life has been like this since my first girlfriend. I havent loved since and I don't think I can. I was a really innocent person, I believed in love. I believed in romance. I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Lost in Translation and I would swoon... I listened to The National and cute romantic music and laughed and smiled. I saw love and possibility, I would dream and believe in the most beautiful things. I felt things deeply.

After the passage of time, after the break up... so long ago... today I don't feel love. When I do it is through tears and pain. Only through struggle and horror.

99% of the time I see all women as objects to look at or manipulate, to win over. I see romance as a struggle and competition and I see everyone as against one another. I see it as a jungle. I see relationships as sexual. I see women as untrustworthy, lying, deceitful cold hearted subhumans who can't experience honest philosophical morality and who are incapable of being communicative directly existentially. I see life as a lonely, sad, cold existence which we simply struggle through without purpose and without ever finding anyone who truly loves or understands or connects with us existentially on a deep level.

We are fundamentally alone. On a spiritual and existential level, there is nothing there. We are all alone and we are all struggling and suffering through this existence which is mostly nightmarish ... sexuality is a desire which we fulfill with our penises/vaginas and it is pleasure only... love and romance ... are nothing more than an old dream which I forget. Which I cannot believe in anymore.

I wish I could. But what I've seen has truly shattered the possibility for that.
>>
>>81148337
not sure if you're april foolin', but don't trust bitches. don't fully invest in them and always have an escape plan. or at least air tight alibi for when you cut em like an isis execution video.

movies to watch: Y TU MAMA TAMBIEN, LOST IN TRANSLATION, and DREDD. in that exact order.
>>
>>81149065
>>81149076
>marriage

Americans, everyone.
>>
File: a (6).gif (82KB, 944x442px) Image search: [Google]
a (6).gif
82KB, 944x442px
>>81163741
americans love getting married just so they can get cucked by their wives. It's true. When you're with a girlfriend, it's still a big deal, but when you're married, it's ten times a bigger deal.
>>
>>81148614
I feel you OP
My ex-gf got a new "big boy" office job after dropping college, and she started openly hitting on guys on social media.
I backlashed, but since I was still getting laid, I didnt mind not getting as many texts as before. I went from seeing her twice a week to only once, and I knew that girl did have more days off. I got paranoid and started hitting on some girls and hooked up with an Asian bitch from class, as well with a co-worker and an old flame.
I became what i hated and I started being a moody bitch with my ex and this went on for a month until she broke up with me.
Im better now, dropped drugs and am still with that Asian bitch.
I pretty much watched Evangelion and the Ghost in the Shell movie for the first time and recently saw Raw an that movie is pure Kino. Im not even mad.
Just lift and never do anything for women. Don't miss them!!!
>>
>>81164447
>Just lift and never do anything for women. Don't miss them!!!

pretty much this. this is how i got over my 5 year relationship with my fiance. if i didn't lift and switch my mindset to coming to terms that it's wasn't my fault, i would've probably kicked the shit out of every dirtbag nigger at work (i'm a cop). i'm also about to watch 'ghost in the shell' for the first time once my blu-ray arrives.
>>
>>81155928
She was my best friend for two years in high school before I decided to ask her out. I wanted a relationship founded on a solid friendship. I always saw her as my best friend.

>>81161147
Sorry I didn't mean to plant trust issues in anyone or spread any negativity. I don't want this to stop you from finding happiness with a girl. There's a lot of criticism for not marrying her earlier, and it's true that I messed up. She cheated on me two years into our relationship, then again next year with the same guy and she was seeing him behind my back again the year after that. She also thought I cheated on her and still believes that to this day. We've been through many setbacks and each time something happened, it felt like we were taking a step back instead of forward. But all of that doesn't change the fact that six years is a long time.

>>81156340
I have undertale but thank you. It's a comfy game.
>>
>>81152371
seriously, theres something in the water making men just give up and be wimps, which is turning women off from them
>>
>>81148530
> I just don't get why they stay around in the relationship for weeks or even months after they decide to leave.
They use that time to plan everything they need to get done beforehand. So when you are kicked out on your ass, you look like some shitlord with no motivation, makes them look better. Women are pretty fucking manipulative.
Watch hot fuzz and laugh a little.
>>
Kek my ex was cucking me for a while and got pregnant. We never even broke up we just stopped talking to each other. Fucking sucks I can't get over her
>>
File: 1489588337929.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489588337929.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>81148614
top kek
>>
>>81166587
hey you didnt end up raising another man's baby so you made it out before it was too late. How did you find out it wasn't yours?
>>
>>81148434
Fuck man, you've seen some shit in your time.
>>
>>81167099
Towards the end she was being cold and distant. We didn't have sex for a few around a month and one day I overheard her sister say she was pregnant.
>>
>>81154853
Why are you writing like a 2 year old?
Are you suffering from a stroke?
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.